00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most Embarresing School Moment?

1,177 Views | 23 Replies

Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 01:55:27

Title says it all.

I have many.

One time in Pre-K, I pulled out my dick on the bus to pee on the floor cuz I couldn't hold it anymore. The girl sitting next to me had never seen a benis and yelled, "Oh no, Chris is an alien"

I was a really weird kid, so I have a lot of these moments. When I was a wee lad back in 2nd grade, I learned that our skin was just made of dead skin cells or something like that. I scratched a little bit off from my hand (lightly, not intensely or anything), showed the other kids at the table my hand, and said "Did you know that skin is made up of dead skin cells?!@??!@?!@$3"
They were grossed out.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 02:02:15

At 8/18/16 01:59 AM, Oddlem wrote: I was a really weird kid,

i was weird too, but i've done way worse

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 02:06:31

At 8/18/16 02:02 AM, VenomationsTV wrote:
but i've done way worse

Same here, although I have an equal amount of funny ones that I'd rather share instead.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 05:34:32

I unironically raised my hand and asked the math teacher to explain what rape was in 7th grade in front of a class of ~30.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 05:38:12

In high school senior year before the big final marching band show the whole 12th grade band kids formed a circle and each was to tell their favorite memory of band. When it was my turn I made a pouty lipped expression and said "I don't know, I don't talk to anyone" thinking this was my big moment to really connect with them all and was met with dead silence and some pity laughter. This was between two stories that got amazing laughs and applause.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 14:09:43

At 8/18/16 05:08 AM, Homicidee wrote: being a virgin.

i'll get @Kayleee to fix ya

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 15:02:47

A kid tried to wrap his arm around me because I apparently did something impressive in PE. But I'd been taking self defense classes for a good 8 years and one of the first techniques I learned was how to dispatch someone who tries to attack you from behind. So as soon as he touched my shoulder, fight or flight kicked in. I threw him in front of me and started swinging wildly at him. But if the coach wasn't there he would have kicked my ass because he was way above my weight class.

We patched things up afterwards but he got expelled a few months later.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 15:19:16

can't remember anything too bad, probably selective memory.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 15:43:55

I dropped out of school because It sucks.

Also speaking of school, it's "Embarrassing". Just saying bro.

LATER!

Most Embarresing School Moment?

If you think I got the badassest sig gimme a hell yeah! I drew a dick in there!

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 17:39:56

I have a scar on my head, and when my head is shaved it looks like a arrow. So in middle school my nickname was Avatar. Needless to say, I keep my hair at a short enough length.

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-18 17:43:37

These two Hispanic chicks I liked put unused(thank god) tampons on my bald head in the middle of class.

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-19 03:34:07

In the first grade, I really really really really needed to pee... and the teacher kept telling me to wait... there were 5 people ahead of me waiting to go. By the time it was my turn to go, the teacher said, "Hold it until recess"... which was another 10 minutes away. I tried to run out the door and the teacher yelled at me... So I basically said "Fuck It" and I pissed my pants.

Robo Rick's Magical Carpet Ride

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-19 03:53:10

One time, whilst sat on the side of the science lab, listening to the teacher explain something to the class, a small amount of flatulence evacuated my person. This in itself was not terribly embarrassing, everybody farts, unfortunately I was sat very close to one of the labs sinks and this caused an echo effect traveling from sink to sink, like a chorus of bum toots.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-19 15:25:59

At 8/18/16 02:09 PM, VenomationsTV wrote:

No, fuck off, she's mine.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-19 17:47:15

I raised my hand to ask my gym teacher what was the question no one was answering for her.
Turned out she had asked if anyone wanted her dead to raise their hand. Everyone in that room thought I wanted her to die.
Even after she was my 3rd grade teacher who liked to pull shit on me I never wanted her dead. I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself though.

Not wearing pajamas on pajamas day. So uncool.

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-19 18:49:50

ah, ok, i got one.

in 9th(?) grade math, i'd always get a hard on before being called to the board to do problems, always. i'd have to shift it upward as best i could and do math. there was something about the expectation of the situation that caused it. i know i wasn't the most stealthy and i'm pretty sure my female teacher knew, along with others.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-20 02:21:30

In 6th grade I picked at a scab on my arm in front of a girl, she said not to do that it was gross, not really embarrassing, but she might have figured that I felt embarrassed.

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-20 04:01:36

At 8/19/16 03:25 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 8/18/16 02:09 PM, VenomationsTV wrote:
No, fuck off, she's mine.

YOU'LL be mine in a second

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-20 17:37:09

Welp you asked for it.
I'm only going to share this because your story was pretty bad.

The day I got my first period was the day I had to give a speech to my 7th grade homeroom. It started right in the morning so I had to survive an entire school day being paranoid about the things other people would say. No one actually said anything, but I'm going to assume they knew anyway because it smelled pretty bad the moment it started.

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-20 21:18:37

I cried like a bitch on the last day of school and my friends made fun of me.

sicko mode

BBS Signature

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-20 21:34:04

At 8/19/16 05:48 PM, zornuzkull wrote: I think I got sick on weed a few times does that count as embarrassing?

sick on weed? i don't understand...

well really, i knew someone who was apparently allergic and he didn't react well to it.

Response to Most Embarresing School Moment? 2016-08-21 00:48:01

At 8/20/16 09:43 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 8/20/16 09:34 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 8/19/16 05:48 PM, zornuzkull wrote: I think I got sick on weed a few times does that count as embarrassing?
sick on weed? i don't understand...

well really, i knew someone who was apparently allergic and he didn't react well to it.
So you've never had paranoia and nausea when smoking weed saying that I was hitting the bong pretty hard back then...

paranoia, maybe. nausea, no, i found it has the opposite effect. if nausea, i usually suspect smoke has entered the stomach.