00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Weird stuff you find when moving?

421 Views | 8 Replies

I keep finding empty composition notebooks and masks while I'm moving my stuff out. I might be Michael Myers.

What's some of the stuff you've dug out of your room while moving?

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to Weird stuff you find when moving? 2016-08-16 12:25:29

At 8/15/16 08:57 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: I found an ancient corn dog in my cousins closet after he moved out

Did you eat it to gain it's ancient powers?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Black shoes strings with dried on cum stains, old melted green crayola crayons, uncooked macaroni painted pink, and countless spider eggs.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird stuff you find when moving? 2016-08-16 21:27:15

I found blow-up dolls under my bed. That's just fascinating!

If you think I got the badassest sig gimme a hell yeah! I drew a dick in there!

BBS Signature

i found some dumb board game-esque thing called pick up sticks in a cabinet

edit: shit i didn't read your post thoroughly enough. i thought this was about what you found in a home that the previous owner left behind

i dunno i keep things fairly organized. i might find a random cord or an old guitar pick or receipt or something but that's pretty much the extent of it.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Weird stuff you find when moving? 2016-08-16 22:09:24

hentai, body pillows, used condoms, a flask of wolf semen, my booty period, a dead hooker, a severed cock, and oh wait, that IS my room

Response to Weird stuff you find when moving? 2016-08-16 23:08:12

At 8/15/16 03:04 PM, OzoneOrange wrote: What's some of the stuff you've dug out of your room while moving?

not my room but... my brother left his room full of shit after he said he got everything out of it. weirdest thing i found was around 8 forks he apparently stole from the high school we attended, i have no idea why. oh, and some of that warming sex lube, loved cleaning his room out and finding that...loved it so freaking much.

At 8/16/16 10:08 PM, TOXlCITY wrote: i found some dumb board game-esque thing called pick up sticks in a cabinet

i've played that

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Weird stuff you find when moving? 2016-08-17 12:06:57

At 8/16/16 10:48 PM, BonemanCharles wrote:
At 8/16/16 12:25 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 8/15/16 08:57 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: I found an ancient corn dog in my cousins closet after he moved out
Did you eat it to gain it's ancient powers?
thats not for mere mortals to mess with

But now you'll spend your whole life wondering 'what if I ate that corn dog'?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Last time I moved, I was about ten.
I think the only weird thing I can kind of remember is tons of bird feathers because I had pet birbs at the time.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature