00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

heyitskukii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Awful Sunburns.

1,254 Views | 33 Replies

Anyone else get an awful sunburn yet this summer, or ever in their life? Or are you one of the lucky ones who never burns, and only tans? Do you use sunscreen or tanning oil or nothing at all?

I decided for some unknown reason yesterday to try using tanning oil for the first time ever in my life. I have never tanned before, ever. This was a stupid decision. I went to a nude beach in Barcelona, lathered up, and proceeded to fucking fry on the beach. I ache all over. I feel extremely hot and dehydrated. I've applied numerous applications of Aloe, and drank bottle after bottle of water.

Thankfully, I haven't started blistering yet. I just want to lay in a cold, dark room where the temperature is below 70 degrees.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:36:00

nude beach you say?

and no, i burn. i've had 2nd degree burns cuz i was a stupid kid and spent 4 hours in a pool without sunscreen. i will wear sun block, but i often avoid it by wearing pants, sleeved shirts, and a hat. i'm just not a fan of covering myself in chemicals.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:45:59

At 8/5/16 09:26 AM, Ishmaelist wrote: You decedent person. This thread isn't about sunburn but is about you going to a nude beach.

Stop talking about ypur decedent loose sexuality. This is a good amount of your posts and you think people will not notice

I don't care what people notice about my posts. The world is my playground. I went to three different beaches, two topless and one nude. I'm in Barcelona. Life is beautiful.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:47:10

At 8/5/16 09:22 AM, Kayleeee wrote: nude beach

My bedroom is a nude beach. Come on over sometime, bby.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:49:11

At 8/5/16 09:47 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:

Only if you rub aloe Vera on my back.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:49:53

At 8/5/16 09:45 AM, Kayleeee wrote:
I don't care what people notice about my posts. The world is my playground. I went to three different beaches, two topless and one nude. I'm in Barcelona. Life is beautiful.

pics or it didn't happen

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:51:00

At 8/5/16 09:48 AM, Ishmaelist wrote: You do care because you don't out right say it. Why be subtly about what you would outright say.

I see through you.

I don't outright say what?

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:51:28

At 8/5/16 09:49 AM, billybobthwarten wrote:
pics or it didn't happen

Check my snapchat.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:54:06

At 8/5/16 09:51 AM, Kayleeee wrote:
pics or it didn't happen
Check my snapchat.

do not have.

no big deal, i am able to find a plethora of bewbs on the internet.

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 09:55:25

At 8/5/16 09:49 AM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 8/5/16 09:47 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Only if you rub aloe Vera on my back.

Deal.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 10:10:32

At 8/5/16 09:54 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
Check my snapchat.
seriously considering downloading it now

Hell yeah fap shamelessly chat aimlessly stay thirsty stay flirty I believe in you.

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 10:20:39

At 8/5/16 10:19 AM, zornuzkull wrote: I don't get sunburn...

You are very lucky. They hurt very badly.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 10:26:54

At 8/5/16 10:06 AM, Ishmaelist wrote:
At 8/5/16 09:48 AM, Ishmaelist wrote: You do care because you don't out right say it. Why be subtly about what you would outright say.

I see through you.
I don't outright say what?
I would say but then you would just do it in some dumb gotcha moment

I do not hold grudges and I do not use things against people.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 10:27:34

At 8/5/16 10:24 AM, SithCorduroy wrote: My face got all sunburned when I took my crazy 4 hour walk to nowhere that landed me in the hospital.

I didn't like it. My face got all crusty and peely. It's back to normal now.

I haven't started peeling yet, but I have a feeling that in about two days the skin peeling and blisters will arrive.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 10:39:46

I don't really go outside so I don't get sunburned.
Last time I had a really bad sunburn was when I was in like 7th grade. I had to do a solo and ensemble thing for the band and chorus classes at my school the next day (I played the trumpet in middle school) and it hurt like hell to do anything. Even just to stand it hurt ._. Oddly enough that was around the same time I got my first record player too.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 10:56:05

At 8/5/16 10:39 AM, Viper wrote: I don't really go outside so I don't get sunburned.
Last time I had a really bad sunburn was when I was in like 7th grade. I had to do a solo and ensemble thing for the band and chorus classes at my school the next day (I played the trumpet in middle school) and it hurt like hell to do anything. Even just to stand it hurt ._. Oddly enough that was around the same time I got my first record player too.

It is so awful! I just want to lay, but I can't lay comfortable because the burn is on my neck, chest, back, and both back and fronts of my legs.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 11:04:50

I don't get sunburns. Our seasons, nowadays, are just constant summers, so as a result, I tan throughout the year.

Our winters are only just summer with more rain.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 11:34:43

I have never gotten a sunburn.

:^)

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 11:37:30

At 8/5/16 10:56 AM, Kayleeee wrote: It is so awful! I just want to lay, but I can't lay comfortable because the burn is on my neck, chest, back, and both back and fronts of my legs.

Just cover yourself in something to sooth the burns and kinda hang from your ceiling or something in like some weird harness thing.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 11:39:19

i sunburn so bad, i've had wrinkles under my eyes since the age of 8. did a lot of swimming as a kid and would wipe my eyes when i came up out of the water, wiping away my sun protection. a good number of people in my family have had skin cancer, i don't doubt it's in my future. as an adult though, i do my best to be smart about the sun.

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 11:43:52

At 8/5/16 10:56 AM, Kayleeee wrote:
It is so awful! I just want to lay, but I can't lay comfortable because the burn is on my neck, chest, back, and both back and fronts of my legs.

apply aloe and try not to scrape your skin on anything. take a cool bath/shower, take some minor pain medication, maybe use a cold compress, wear loose clothing(or be nekkid), drink plenty of water.

i'm sure you know most (all) of that.

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 11:54:43

At 8/5/16 09:22 AM, Kayleeee wrote: Anyone else get an awful sunburn yet this summer, or ever in their life?

Nope.

Or are you one of the lucky ones who never burns, and only tans?

I neither burn nor tan.

Do you use sunscreen or tanning oil or nothing at all?

Neither will be useful.

Thankfully, I haven't started blistering yet. I just want to lay in a cold, dark room where the temperature is below 70 degrees.

Good. Do not expose yourself to the sun more than necessary. Radiation kills, don't cook yourself as well.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 14:26:11

I'm as pale as a container of whipped cream and burn like a goddamn egg on a curling iron.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 16:32:19

not yet
though, i'm getting sweaty
mom's spaghetti

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 21:40:52 (edited 2016-08-05 21:45:07)

At 8/5/16 02:26 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: I'm as pale as a container of whipped cream and burn like a goddamn egg on a curling iron.

Same, at this point I'm basically just my icon now in terms of skin tone. And he's dead.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 23:20:16

At 8/5/16 09:09 PM, BonemanCharles wrote:
At 8/5/16 09:22 AM, Kayleeee wrote: I went to a nude beach in Barcelona
how many wieners did you see?

A lot. Lots of old, white men. Very little boobs.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 23:21:00

At 8/5/16 09:40 PM, Oddlem wrote:
At 8/5/16 02:26 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: I'm as pale as a container of whipped cream and burn like a goddamn egg on a curling iron.
Same, at this point I'm basically just my icon now in terms of skin tone. And he's dead.

I'm right there with you beautiful snowflakes. Except now, I've got covers of pink blotches all over me.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 23:26:28

I'm Italian, so I've never got sunburnt in my life, only tan.

Just wanted to rub that in.

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-05 23:58:20

At 8/5/16 11:27 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: i start burning almost immediately when i am in the sun, so i just avoid hot weather as much as possible
it's been like this since i was a child
i'm 29 now, and my explanation of "i burn incredibly easily" goes right over peoples' heads when they ask me why i don't like the sun

it's simple: i don't like the sun because it cooks me
why is this hard to comprehend

Are you pale? Anyone who isn't pale just doesn't understand it seems. I've been told that I "need to tan" since I was around 13. I've always been very comfortable with my skin color, but people telling me that I need to tan constantly does sometimes bother me. I do not tan, I burn, no matter it seems.

BBS Signature

Response to Awful Sunburns. 2016-08-06 00:12:14

Not this year but I have had a few in my life. As long as I keep a shirt on I'm pretty good.

As for tanning some of my skin can tan but mostly I stay pale or go right to burned. No sunscreen or tanning oils for me.