00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xochibunsai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How's your night going?

1,594 Views | 32 Replies

Response to How's your night going? 2016-07-31 09:48:41

At 7/31/16 05:04 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
At 7/30/16 11:47 PM, MinatoArisato wrote:
At 7/30/16 01:30 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: Just a few cousins of mine visiting.
Trying to figure out how to use this Monogame thingy.
Google search revealed its a programming language or game language with a focus on cross platform. Sounds neat, but i'm still trying to get my head around C# and Unity.
I recommend starting out with Phaser instead of C# and Unity. it's a javaScript framework and it's very fun to use.

I keep hearing JavaScript is easier, I just feel like C# will be more useful later. Either way I just need to cram and start learning for real while I have time. I want to make some simple games, start experimenting and building worlds or gameplay mechanics, In my mind that seems like when it'll get fun. Just look at that Yooka Laylee Toybox, being able to mess around with that is a blast, but being a programmer you can introduce and test any mechanic you want, and build onto a world in any way you want, that aspect excites me, but getting there is hard.

Master of questionable life choices

Response to How's your night going? 2016-07-31 15:10:57

Well replaced all the spark plug wires in my Ranchero and got it running a bit better. Still need to get a Brake Booster for it because the one on the car at the moment isn't working 100% "right". Though Brake Boosters for that thing are stupidly hard to get for some bizarre reason. It's as if Brake Boosters for a 1979 Ford Ranchero simply cease to exist.

Now it's 2 in the afternoon, it honestly feels like it's a lot later than that, and I want to go to bed.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to How's your night going? 2016-08-01 02:55:47

At 7/31/16 03:10 PM, Viper wrote: Well replaced all the spark plug wires in my Ranchero and got it running a bit better. Still need to get a Brake Booster for it because the one on the car at the moment isn't working 100% "right". Though Brake Boosters for that thing are stupidly hard to get for some bizarre reason. It's as if Brake Boosters for a 1979 Ford Ranchero simply cease to exist.

Now it's 2 in the afternoon, it honestly feels like it's a lot later than that, and I want to go to bed.

I don't know the first thing about cars, but I can appreciate preserving something from another era like that. I used to have a sony MP3 player that I really loved. Actually I still have it, but it's badly damaged. It had one of the coolest intuitive designs. There was a cylinder on the end with a headphone jack. The cylinder would snap outwards or lock when pushed in, and turning it left or right while unlocked would go forward or backward in your playlist, while turning and holding would act like seeking with fastforward and rewind. The battery also lasted forever. If my phone didn't do literally everything I'd have spent money on another one by now.

How's your night going?

Master of questionable life choices