00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DNC Conspiracy against Sanders

5,848 Views | 123 Replies

Response to DNC Conspiracy against Sanders 2016-08-16 21:19:26

At 8/16/16 09:09 PM, Korriken wrote: True but at least he would try.

I'm not sure how to respond to this other then I think what I'm hearing about the RNC talking about just concentrating on "down ballot elections" seems about right to me. The big one is lost, see what you can win down the ballot, try again in 4 years.

The point still stands. Burn down the house using other peoples' money.

I don't think he really has that kind of real ideological strength. While I hate to quote Michael Moore (because I think he's the left's answer to alarmist pundit sources, though he occasionally has a point), his ideas and claims tend to fit what I've been thinking pretty much since Trump announced: This was never a serious campaign or candidacy, this was always a ploy to get more money for his TV show and other projects. But when he held that first press conference he fucked that up good and proper. But he kept going because he figured there was some pot of gold for him at the end of it, that somehow he was going to turn that attention into enrichment for himself. That possibility seems to be getting more remote to my mind.

Trump and Clinton have been chummy for a long time. Trump invited the Clintons to his third wedding. Their children are friends. Trump has contributed to the Clinton Foundation. He was even singing her praises in 2008. You cannot tell me these people are not connected to each other.

So they have a history, something that has been admitted before. Having a connection, does not mean that they're part of some long ranging conspiracy to throw an election. But even if they were, the fact of the matter is the only reason it worked is because the Republican Party has created a monster (which even pundits are starting to admit now) of low information voters who trust nothing unless it's hateful, anti-intellectual, and denigrates people that don't look like them. When you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Trump will be all but forgotten about by this time next year and they'll be chummy again as Trump donates heavily to her reelection campaign in 2020. Mark my words.

I guess we'll see.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to DNC Conspiracy against Sanders 2016-08-18 23:27:43

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to DNC Conspiracy against Sanders 2016-08-24 01:28:18

At 8/24/16 01:16 AM, zornuzkull wrote: http://www.fury.news/2016/08/breaking-hillary-clinton-just-try-assassinate-wikileaks-julian-assange/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines

BBS Signature

Response to DNC Conspiracy against Sanders 2016-08-26 02:13:13

At 8/24/16 01:16 AM, zornuzkull wrote: http://www.fury.news/2016/08/breaking-hillary-clinton-just-try-assassinate-wikileaks-julian-assange/

Nice, conspiracy threat link.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature