00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Swferino just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why women ARE equal to men

532 Views | 8 Replies

If creator wanted women to always be subservient to men, He should not have made them walk and talk like men. Instead, have them behave more like wild beasts that have to be locked up in cages when not doing the deed. Therefore it's only natural that women should ALWAYS be equal no matter what. The same wisdom that can be applied to other non-white races as well.

Response to Why women ARE equal to men 2016-07-21 15:25:31

How is this political?

Response to Why women ARE equal to men 2016-07-21 15:27:21

At 7/21/16 03:25 PM, VenomationsTV wrote: How is this political?

Well, guess? Despite everything, women still tends to be seen as 'second class' in some countries for whatever reasons.

Response to Why women ARE equal to men 2016-07-21 15:31:22

At 7/21/16 03:27 PM, LauriJ wrote:
At 7/21/16 03:25 PM, VenomationsTV wrote: How is this political?
Well, guess? Despite everything, women still tends to be seen as 'second class' in some countries for whatever reasons.

It's a good thing America isn't like that

Response to Why women ARE equal to men 2016-07-21 20:25:09

At 7/21/16 08:04 PM, KhanKhendo wrote: Might have something to do with a certain widespread cult, but I'm not so sure.

Just a consistency question, not really a judgement on the point: If that one is a cult, then would not every other religion with an equivalent (or greater) believer base also be a cult?

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Why women ARE equal to men 2016-07-22 17:52:02

At 7/21/16 09:54 PM, KhanKhendo wrote: I believe what a cult is is subjective as the definition of cult is "a group of religious followers whom practice things considered strange or sinister." As for the widespread cult I am referring to; my values conflict with it in such a way that I would refer to it as a cult and not a religion.

Do you think what their practicing is strange and sinister within their original culture?

If not, then a) it isn't a cult, and b) you should really blame the culture, not the religion. Not a whole lot of Bangladeshis or Indonesians or even Pakistanis attacking the West, which if it IS the religion's fault is mighty weird given the amount of Muslims in those three countries.

BBS Signature

Response to Why women ARE equal to men 2016-07-22 18:01:21

At 7/21/16 09:54 PM, KhanKhendo wrote: I believe what a cult is is subjective as the definition of cult is "a group of religious followers whom practice things considered strange or sinister."

But when we look at the "strange" part, aren't we talking about pretty much everyone since even those that don't necessarily recognize deities still work on a logic and a belief in an unseen hand or "divine will" for lack of a better term. Could that not reach the pretty much universal definition of "strange"?

As for the widespread cult I am referring to; my values conflict with it in such a way that I would refer to it as a cult and not a religion.

I think I see the point. At least insofar as personal definition of such things go.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Why women ARE equal to men 2016-07-22 20:20:43

At 7/22/16 07:52 PM, KhanKhendo wrote: I think I remember Pakistan creating and supporting some terrorist groups such as the taliban. This may or may not have something to do with the Kashmir conflict, but they still did that.

There is a Pakistani Taliban but they only engage in local shit, like the monks in Myanmar who butcher the Rohingya and the Lord's Resistance Army.

Lol Bangladesh is a lot better off than Afghanistan. Still not trying to blow you up.

Indonesia's interesting though, huh? Largest Muslim country, pretty fast economic development, not trying to blow you up.

So how can you justify blaming the religion rather than the extreme ultra-conservative Saudi psuedo-religious fanatic sub-culture?

BBS Signature

At 7/22/16 08:20 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 7/22/16 07:52 PM, KhanKhendo wrote:
Indonesia's interesting though, huh? Largest Muslim country, pretty fast economic development, not trying to blow you up.

So how can you justify blaming the religion rather than the extreme ultra-conservative Saudi psuedo-religious fanatic sub-culture?
One that comes to mind is treatment of women; what this thread is about.

It can also be a state of mind , if you are brought up where you not only are equal,your opinion & rights are what is most important.

Women who are subjugated from birth that they are inferior, receive less education & often , the women in their lives teach them that this treatment is normal .
How can you expect them to be anything but a woman who believes in her own inferiority ?

I remember a couple of tales, jokes perhaps. With a hidden meaning.
Like the one where these 3 American's get sent abroad to work for an oil company. They meet women in these countries & end up marrying them .
The first guy was in the middle east, he after they got married he told his wife her job would be to clean & cook & take care of the household & make sure he had a decent meal when he got home each night. So when he got home his first night , everything was pretty much how he wanted it.
The second guy was in the oil fields of eastern Africa & he told his new wife the same thing. The first night when he came home his house was in order but his meal wasn't ready, he got angry & complained & on the 2nd night it was just a few minutes late. but by the 3rd night she had the house spic & span & his supper ready to go.
The 3rd guy married a Canadian & he told her when they got home, her job was to take care of him, the house , his meal had better be ready etc.
By supper time the next day he couldn't see any improvement, the 2nd day was the same thing, but on the 3rd day the swelling in his left eye went down enough he could see a bit of light through it, by day 4 he could see through his left eye & his right arm was working good enough he could make himself a peanut butter sandwich & moving his jaw slowly he could eat it.
It took another week for the swelling in his balls to reduce enough so he could walk upright.

So I guess its all in how you were raised & just how much Bullshit you will put up with before you fight back.

Because remember guys (& especially you ladies) he has to sleep sometime & if he can beat you when he's awake & alert, you can always pound the shit outta him if you start the attack while he's sound asleep .

That's how we bring up our children up here in my family, teach them that you need to be respectful & nice to people , until they show you that they won't be nice & respectful to you. & you don't take no Sh!t off no one, ever.
~;-P

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More