00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Leonardo Da Vinci

351 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Leonardo Da Vinci 2016-07-15 22:48:50

Leonardo Da Vinci one of the people whom I have admired much .. <3

Leonardo Da Vinci

Response to Leonardo Da Vinci 2016-07-16 05:47:30 (edited 2016-07-16 05:49:32)

At 7/15/16 10:48 PM, ArtVioletaCortez wrote: Leonardo Da Vinci one of the people whom I have admired much .. <3

I find him somewhat overrated, simply because he is heralded as one of the smartest men ever to have lived. A clever guy yes, but not the smartest and as far as renaissance painting goes I vastly prefer El Greco.

Good sketch of him though.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Leonardo Da Vinci 2016-07-16 15:56:31

I noticed that you made two separate threads for your art. It's better to just make one thread for all of your art, rather than just making different threads for each individual piece you want to share. It makes the forum less cluttered, and it's easier to see all of your art.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Leonardo Da Vinci 2016-07-16 17:12:49

At 7/16/16 05:47 AM, Decky wrote:
At 7/15/16 10:48 PM, ArtVioletaCortez wrote: Leonardo Da Vinci one of the people whom I have admired much .. <3
I find him somewhat overrated, simply because he is heralded as one of the smartest men ever to have lived. A clever guy yes, but not the smartest and as far as renaissance painting goes I vastly prefer El Greco.

Good sketch of him though.

I know! I know it's not the smartest, but nevertheless, I find very interesting history of he. And thanks for watching my drawing :) I love too

Response to Leonardo Da Vinci 2016-07-16 17:15:19

At 7/16/16 03:56 PM, Oddlem wrote: I noticed that you made two separate threads for your art. It's better to just make one thread for all of your art, rather than just making different threads for each individual piece you want to share. It makes the forum less cluttered, and it's easier to see all of your art.

Thank you very much for the advice! I was wrong because elsewhere I didn't see that, but you counseled me here thanks. :)