00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZodiousE just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Earrings + Piercings.

1,441 Views | 36 Replies

Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 10:45:56

Do you have your ears pierced, and if so what kind of earrings do you wear? Have you ever considered getting your ears pierced? Do you have an opinion on guages? Do you have any other piercings?

Both of my ears are pierced, and I enjoy circular earrings with designs on them. My favorite pair earrings are circular with an alien on them. I also have gray and black heart earrings that I'm fond of. I don't get the appeal of gauges, but if you like them, then go for it. I've thought about piercing my nose, but have never followed through with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 10:58:16

Nope. No ear rings or rings anywhere else, no tatoos, no nothing.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 11:05:45

Nothing yet, but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it. The thing I'm worried about is having to go through all the trouble of getting them pierced only to find out that I look silly with them.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 12:25:38

I want one of those nose rings that makes you look like a bull.

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 12:45:44

i'm not a fan myself but some people can pull them off really well, same with tattoos.

At 7/12/16 12:25 PM, MaynardHeart wrote: I want one of those nose rings that makes you look like a bull.

(septum piercing)

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 14:25:50 (edited 2016-07-12 14:26:27)

I pierced my ears, but I don't really wear them anymore. I couldn't imagine getting anything more extreme than that.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:11:52

At 7/12/16 10:45 AM, Kayleeee wrote: Do you have your ears pierced, and if so what kind of earrings do you wear?

Nope

Have you ever considered getting your ears pierced?

Nope

Do you have an opinion on guages?

I'm indifferent but find it gross when they're obnoxiously big. Like "you can stick your finger in em" big.

Do you have any other piercings?

No

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:14:13

I'm too much of a puss puss to get piercings.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:28:21 (edited 2016-07-12 15:29:33)

i have my ears done, though i never wear anything and rarely did even after i had it done. had my lip done at one point, but removed it cuz i didn't wanna lose my teeth in a fight. had both nipples done, now just one. couldn't get the other back in after an extended amount of time with it out. have 1 dydoe, had 2. 2nd was a little crooked cuz i jumped a little, having them done back to back so quickly, i was experiencing a bit of pain. took it out, would turn sideways in use, not comfortable for me or the party being used on.

have little interest in getting any more or getting ones redone, no tattoos either.

i have a love/hate relationship with gauges. overall, i think they look dumb. but sometimes, just sometimes, a girl can pull it off. i also don't like diamond earrings, kinda thing they look a bit homo.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:33:22

Nope, and I never will.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:41:21

At 7/12/16 11:41 AM, Homicidee wrote: Heres a pic of my cute ear.

Here are my alien earrings.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:42:28

At 7/12/16 11:05 AM, FinaLee wrote: Nothing yet, but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it. The thing I'm worried about is having to go through all the trouble of getting them pierced only to find out that I look silly with them.

Try the clip on kind first, you can buy them off of etsy or Amazon.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:43:06

At 7/12/16 10:53 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Piercings are a hindrance more than a help...
If you get in a fight they can catch on things and get torn out...
Hence I don't wear them...

Do you get into that many fights?

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:43:35

At 7/12/16 03:41 PM, Kayleeee wrote:

Are you just keeping that tattoo an outline or are you getting it colored it?
The former would drive me nuts if I saw it...

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:47:14

At 7/12/16 03:43 PM, Viper wrote:

Prepare to go nuts then. I'm in the process of creating a quarter sleeve design. It's going to have other types of flowers connected around it, and then the skin space between the flowers is going to be shaded in black.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 15:51:38

At 7/12/16 03:47 PM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 7/12/16 03:43 PM, Viper wrote:
Prepare to go nuts then. I'm in the process of creating a quarter sleeve design. It's going to have other types of flowers connected around it, and then the skin space between the flowers is going to be shaded in black.

Quarter sleeve? Why not go half sleeve and go down to your elbow? Or just go all out and get a full sleeve?

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 17:12:05

At 7/12/16 03:51 PM, Viper wrote: Quarter sleeve? Why not go half sleeve and go down to your elbow? Or just go all out and get a full sleeve?

Because I want a quarter sleeve. It's easy to hide under a t-shirt.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 17:17:46

At 7/12/16 05:12 PM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 7/12/16 03:51 PM, Viper wrote: Quarter sleeve? Why not go half sleeve and go down to your elbow? Or just go all out and get a full sleeve?

You could make it wrap onto your back and across to your other arm. That'd be interesting.
Or just tattoo your whole back. It's gonna cost a shit ton of money though.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 17:25:20

At 7/12/16 05:12 PM, Kayleeee wrote:

smart

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 17:51:11

At 7/12/16 05:17 PM, Viper wrote: You could make it wrap onto your back and across to your other arm. That'd be interesting.
Or just tattoo your whole back. It's gonna cost a shit ton of money though.

I already have a tattoo on my back, and it hurt way worse than the tattoo on my arm, and it's smaller. Lucky for me, a relative owns a tattoo shop so I get a discount.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 17:51:30

At 7/12/16 05:25 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
smart

Yes, yes. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 18:14:39

At 7/12/16 05:51 PM, Kayleeee wrote: I already have a tattoo on my back, and it hurt way worse than the tattoo on my arm, and it's smaller. Lucky for me, a relative owns a tattoo shop so I get a discount.

What is it a tattoo of?

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 18:38:56

At 7/12/16 06:14 PM, Viper wrote:
At 7/12/16 05:51 PM, Kayleeee wrote: I already have a tattoo on my back, and it hurt way worse than the tattoo on my arm, and it's smaller. Lucky for me, a relative owns a tattoo shop so I get a discount.
What is it a tattoo of?

Two birds.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 20:31:10

Used to have my septum pierced, have had it done a few times but now im more into tattoos aye

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 21:24:16

I don't have any piercings or tattoos because I'm a huge chicken.

I've been hospitalized a zillion times, have had IVs put in me, in the back of an ambulance 5 times now.

Have a damn panic attack thinking about getting anything pierced.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 21:27:40 (edited 2016-07-12 21:28:07)

At 7/12/16 10:45 AM, Kayleeee wrote: Do you have an opinion on guages?

If you can't stick a kielbasa through it, you aren't sexy enough for me. Nah, just kidding. I don't care. At all. Whoever wants to do that can do that.

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-12 21:39:26

At 7/12/16 09:24 PM, SevenSeize wrote: I don't have any piercings or tattoos because I'm a huge chicken.

I've been hospitalized a zillion times, have had IVs put in me, in the back of an ambulance 5 times now.

Have a damn panic attack thinking about getting anything pierced.

that sort of thing is what caused me to get a few. when i was 4, i ran into the corner of a wall while inside and split my skull. i remember little, my vision turning red because of blood, being rolled passed a desk that had a garfield phone when in hospital, a blue cover being put over me, and a giiiiiiaaaaant needle going for my forehead.

i was impossible to give shots to after that, lots of anxiety related to it. so, i had someone stick some holes in me anyway, things are less horribly stressful now.

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-15 00:59:51

At 7/12/16 10:45 AM, Kayleeee wrote: Do you have an opinion on guages?

YES. They're so fucking ugly if someone has big ones. A few months ago, my best friend and I were at the Mall of America and she wanted to get her nose pierced again. There was this girl that worked there with gauges 3 times the size of a quarter. It was disgusting. Her ears were flopping around and shit.

I also just hate them on guys.

For having any piercings myself, I just have my nose pierced. A stud on the left side.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-15 01:10:20

I've got my ears pierced, and I really want a nose piercing but I'm not allowed one. RIP

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to Earrings + Piercings. 2016-07-15 01:18:17

At 7/15/16 12:59 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I also just hate them on guys.

Don't even get me started on this. Someone I "know" had gauges so big you could fit your thumb through them and have room to wiggle it around a little bit. It's pretty fucking gross.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature