00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Falkon0re just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator looking for a job

544 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animator looking for a job 2016-07-11 06:05:42

Hello,
I'm an animator who's looking for a job. If you have anything you want me to animate, I'll do it. PM me so we could go into further details.

Thanks!

Response to Animator looking for a job 2016-07-11 10:40:34

If you want anyone to hire you, they need to see what you can do. You should link a demo reel or some of your previous work so people can figure out if your style is what they're looking for.

Response to Animator looking for a job 2016-07-11 12:41:16

Are you looking for pay?

Response to Animator looking for a job 2016-07-12 15:43:23

At 7/11/16 12:41 PM, thomasbrace wrote: Are you looking for pay?

Yes

Response to Animator looking for a job 2016-07-12 15:43:57

At 7/11/16 10:40 AM, Marslettuce wrote: If you want anyone to hire you, they need to see what you can do. You should link a demo reel or some of your previous work so people can figure out if your style is what they're looking for.

It's true. I was planning to send my demo reel through messaging though

Response to Animator looking for a job 2016-07-12 17:41:07

At 7/12/16 03:43 PM, meanpaul wrote: It's true. I was planning to send my demo reel through messaging though

People don't have time to wait for you to send it to them individually. You're much more likely to get hired if you post your work immediately.

Also, you need to include information like whether or not you want payment, what kind of experience you have, your range, etc.

How can I delete this message? It was meant to be a reply

Response to Animator looking for a job 2016-07-14 14:25:22

Also, you need to include information like whether or not you want payment, what kind of experience you have, your range, etc.

I agree. Thanks for the tips man!

Would you be willing to animate pixel art? Animate beyond simple sprites in a sense...
I have a project that's been difficult without an animator and while I can do some of the work myself;
I just don't have the experience for it.

The project I'm wanting to embark on is setup in a digital game-like world where I plan to use both game sprites (custom ones) and full animated art including fight scenes and simple development scenes while still keeping to the retro game-based feel.

If this is something you sort of feel comfortable working with, I would like to know your going rate + a few samples of your work.

Samples of Work First before I talk shop.