00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Leafyishere Got Hacked

1,438 Views | 16 Replies

I don't know if anyone remembers, but about a week ago WatchMojo got hacked by someone by the name of Poodlecorp. Apparently the same guy hacked Leafy today, and renamed every single one of his videos to "hacked by twitter.com/poodlecorp."
There's been a lot of leafy fans giving Poodle death threats in the comments, although I personally find it funny because they usually have Minecraft icons and I'm pretty sure he won't read those regardless.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 15:34:18

Poodlecorps, please hack Buzzfeed next.

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 15:38:43 (edited 2016-07-04 15:39:11)

At 7/4/16 03:31 PM, Jyni wrote: Yeah I saw that, but the thing is if you're going to hack somebody at least make it obvious why. I couldn't find anything on why they hacked Leafy and knowing why you hacked somebody is like the first rule in Hacking 101

I was confused too. I didn't find out whether it was because he didn't like him or if it was because he just wanted to for the heck of it, but either way it's really interesting to see everyone's reaction to it. There's SO many death threats towards this guy.

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 15:39:03

It's just people (or a person) desperate for attention. That's all.

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 15:58:00

At 7/4/16 03:31 PM, Jyni wrote: Yeah I saw that, but the thing is if you're going to hack somebody at least make it obvious why. I couldn't find anything on why they hacked Leafy and knowing why you hacked somebody is like the first rule in Hacking 101

Yeah, at least we can understand why they hacked WatchMojo though.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 16:01:26

At 7/4/16 03:56 PM, Xenomit wrote: The people who do it have no reason to do it other than for attention. That's legit the only reason they do this stuff. They don't steal identities, they don't steal money, they don't gain anything out of doing the shit they do whatsoever.

The worst thing about them is that everyone hates them, not one single person thinks they're cool or whatever, but they still do it just for attention. They're just being annoying as fuck and wasting everyone's time.

That makes a lot of sense. I do watch Leafy's video now and again when I have nothing else to do, and although I don't love his content I realize that he now has to go back and change the titles of his hundreds of videos to what they used to be.
This kind of reminds me of the time where that guy called Towel hacked Joel, and it took him about a week to get his account back. Didn't that guy advertise his account back then, just as Poodle is doing right now?

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 16:06:35 (edited 2016-07-04 16:07:54)

At 7/4/16 04:03 PM, Neoncrotch wrote: It really is the lamest hacker. Seriously, he's just gonna change the title name of their videos? Come up with something creative next time.

Although it isn't creative, it IS hundreds of videos. I'm not condoning it though, and so all I can really say is "he wasted a lot of this time."

Nice banner by the way.

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 16:58:06

Boring, a hack that actually did something was the Boogie2988 hack, where he had to get everything back by contacting a Google employee and all that.

Now if somebody can do something like to that to someone like Keemstar then that would be great.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 18:12:53

That sucks.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 18:50:55

If he wants to become popular he needs to hack and take down Bieber's Vevo channel.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 19:30:35

Fuck leafy anyway

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 20:13:51

At 7/4/16 07:41 PM, SirWaffleThe3rd wrote: Is Leafy the guy who started the whole reptile army thing?

Yeah.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-04 21:08:12

At 7/4/16 03:28 PM, Meowberry wrote: I don't know if anyone remembers, but about a week ago WatchMojo got hacked by someone by the name of Poodlecorp. Apparently the same guy hacked Leafy today, and renamed every single one of his videos to "hacked by twitter.com/poodlecorp."
There's been a lot of leafy fans giving Poodle death threats in the comments, although I personally find it funny because they usually have Minecraft icons and I'm pretty sure he won't read those regardless.

puddlecorp. (yes that was intentional) are nothing but a bunch of attention seeking pussies, oh wow you hacked a bunch of youtube accounts of people who dont mess with others, do a righteous hack like FUCKING KEEMSTAR, shut his shit down so he knows what its like to be put on blast like he always likes to do to innocent people...then you prove your worth

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-05 00:26:32

At 7/4/16 03:34 PM, Monster64 wrote: Poodlecorps, please hack Buzzfeed next.

Yes. Hack every cringeworthy YouTuber.

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-05 00:43:05

PoodleCorp is a really lame ass hacker.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-05 00:51:26 (edited 2016-07-05 00:51:41)

At 7/5/16 12:29 AM, Vinnyy wrote: I wish someone would hack Keemstar and delete all of his videos. That would remove a large portion of the cancer on YouTube.

Didn't he already stop using Dramalert though? I don't really keep track, but that's what I heard recently.

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Leafyishere Got Hacked 2016-07-05 08:32:32

At 7/5/16 12:29 AM, Vinnyy wrote: I wish someone would hack Keemstar and delete all of his videos. That would remove a large portion of the cancer on YouTube.

And as a follow-up, someone needs to abuse Youtube's broken copyright system to make it so any video that mentions Keemstar will be taken down and the uploader will be hit with a strike. That way Youtube won't be flooded with people vlogging about how happy they are that Keemstar is dead.

I still have no idea who Keemstar is btw. You wacky kids and your internet drama.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature