00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Youtubers you unsubscribed from

1,564 Views | 21 Replies

Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 14:26:34

Game Theory in particular comes to mind. I enjoyed the series for a while it was entertaining and seemed to hold some water in spite of more ridiculous ones. Then they decide to do a FNAF one which alright no biggy. But then they crap out more FNAF theories after theories and eventually MattPatts voice just got more smug every episode and I just want to smack his perfect face. And around that time I said screw it and unsubscribed

And that Sans is Ness theory. What the fuck was he thinking?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 14:32:07

Pretty much any theory made by MatPat is ridiculous. Especially with those godawful puns. For other channels I've unsubscribed was Smosh, who wasn't that funny ever since they made that godawful movie.

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 14:55:41

At 7/1/16 02:32 PM, NewYorkEagle wrote: Pretty much any theory made by MatPat is ridiculous.

Some of his theories are pretty interesting. I lost interest in game theory not long before he announced his new youtube red show.

For other channels I've unsubscribed was Smosh, who wasn't that funny ever since they made that godawful movie.

I remember smosh. They used to be pretty funny when things were simpler. But as their production quality became better, their comedy became worse.

I still respect them though cause I'm sure that shits hard.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 15:07:34

LALALALALALALALALALALALA

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 15:17:01

AquaLungReviews

His reviews started to become boring to me.

RayWilliamJohnson

This was way back in 08 back when I was a stupid 14 year old and thought that stuff was funny.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 15:52:38

At 7/1/16 02:55 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: Some of his theories are pretty interesting. I lost interest in game theory not long before he announced his new youtube red show.

Yeah, his YouTube Red show is just horrendous. It's like he's expecting everyone to laugh at it, even though it's just not that humorous.

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 16:12:49

I've subscribed and unsubscribed from sxephil so many times. Currently unsubscribed right now, and planning to keep moving on.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 16:42:01

Why would I pay a flat monthly fee just to watch someone's shitty, amateur videos?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

At 7/1/16 02:26 PM, WegraMan wrote:
And that Sans is Ness theory. What the fuck was he thinking?

How about the one where he says Wario is seven feet tall, or Luigi is Rosalina's father?

His theories are absolute shit that most of his nine year old fanbase think is fact.

Sig by illicit.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 18:38:38

MrRepzion
I appreciate what he does but I feel like he doesn't do it as well as others and as I discovered more people doing response videos better, I eventually grew bored of Daniel and unsubbed. I went back a few days ago and he still pretty much holds up, but like I said, others do what he does better.

GradeAUnderA
I feel like the fame has gotten to Grade now, not only does he/has he said dumb things that can be proven wrong, but he's also outright lied before, and he thinks he has the moral high ground of Making YouTube Great again? He doesn't even fully understand how fair use works!

Game Theory
Just got bored tbh.

Rerez
I subscribed at a point just before he did a massive channel change where he was making content I didn't really care for. I'll occasionally go back and see what he does, but I ignore a lot of his content since I don't find it all interesting.

LukeIsNotSexy
"OH HEY GUYZ GENERIC VLOGGER HERE. I'VE GOTTEN MYSELF IN DEBT BECAUSE I WANT TO MAKE A FILM PLEASE PAY FOR IT!!!!"

Emma Blackery
The whole "I'm a sassy bitch" persona worked, but she stopped doing it as well and she just came off as a smarmy cunt. Also I don't care for her music.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 20:28:13

I unsubscribed from all of them and then I deleted my YouTube account.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 20:39:21

There have been so many.

Pediepie
markiplier
jacksepticeye
my own youtube channel
game grumps
minecraft4eva
smosh
lionheadstudios
onision
gamestop
monkeyaids
bajan canadian
menace gaming
shaytards
khan academy ------the worst one of all

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 20:52:43

At 7/1/16 03:06 PM, limerevolver wrote: Jontron
Stopped being funny. Like he just flat-out forgot how to be funny.

He certainly had a bad streak, but go watch Disney Bootlegs, he's starting to get back into it.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 20:54:32

I've unsubscribed from each and every YouTube channel I've ever followed before. These are not quality in any way shape or form. Strap jackets are more fibrous by leaps and bounds than anything these masochists are flooding us with.

Naw meen buck?

Schizaphrenic

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 20:55:51

I normally don't keep track of people I unsubscribe, as all it takes to get an unsub from me would be if you stopped making content that interests me, personally, over a long period of time.

I''d have to say Gun Vs Gun would be my first thought.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-01 21:14:00

I thought of some more.

Fred

Again, I was a stupid 13 year old who thought that shit was funny.

Shane Dawson

I hate his videos now, I don't even know why I thought that was funny.

Smosh

A mix of why I unsubscribed from Fred and Shane Dawson.

Onision

This guy is a fucking asshole in real life, and his videos aren't funny to me anymore.

Sig by illicit.

BBS Signature

Markiplier - When he's more serious, it's nice. When he acts like a retard with his stupid red/blue/pink hair, it annoys the shit out of me.

At 7/1/16 03:58 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Hanna Minx fucked off into the sunset and nobody knows why

The Internet Patrol found out that she got married to some twat.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

LilyPichu (I subscribed for her animations and joke tutorials, but then she started to upload gameplay stuff which I personally disliked because it was really casual).
LeafyIsHere
JaboodyDubs
DangerDolan
Pewdiepie (Unsubscribed in 2013, but it still counts)
Markiplier (Same with Pewdiepie)
Fucking SkyDoesMinecraft (I watched him when I was 12 and I realized how stupid his humor was and couldn't watch anymore)

And lastly, TheGameTherists. All I saw in my sub box was FNAF and Undertale (which I was sick of generally seeing everywhere), so I unsubbed.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-02 03:19:29

At 7/1/16 07:25 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: i rarely ever subscribe to anyone to begin with. so i can't say i've unsubbed from anybody.

This. I cannot even say to which channels I am currently subscribed. Wouldn't surprise me at all if some of those don't even exist anymore.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-02 03:20:35

The Fine Bros - They seemed to be pretty chill, I liked their Kids React and Elders React episodes, but then they decided to include any and all age groups, sexual orientation, profession, race, or whatever other politically correct junk they wanted to throw in. The final straw was the "react" trademark debacle, it was funny watching them lose subs in real time.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-02 06:06:35

Any channel that starts with some neat animated films but ends up flooded with "how I did this and that", "speed drawings" and general quantity over quality stuff. It's ok if the channel can't produce a lot of animated stuff, as that takes loads of time, but you don't have to pollute it with stuff that's been done 10000 times on other channels.

Anyway, I hope I can keep practising what I preach in my own channel, though there are various projects (series, comics and own games) I still try to keep it all consistent. https://www.youtube.com/user/Antoons1000

Response to Youtubers you unsubscribed from 2016-07-07 14:42:44

....And now I just found out Mattpat gave the pope Undertale. I wish I was making this up

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature