00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xenbonzacura just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your Collections

2,559 Views | 35 Replies

Your Collections 2016-06-29 15:15:32

Personally, I have a collection of bouncy balls, video games, CD's, DVD's, guitars, stuffed animals, books, WWE magazines, and Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Duel Masters cards (Nerdy, I know.)

I want to start collecting lava lamps, but only have one so far.

What kind of collections do you have, NG?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 15:31:18

I have collections of stuffed toys, pokemon cards and games, geisha figurines, and erasers.

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 15:36:20

I have a collection of challenge coins, the nice things is they don't take up much room.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 15:38:03

A small collection of snowglobes. What kind of guitars do you have?

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 15:44:08

Pins from variouw places.

Some coffee mugs with historic monument blurbs.

Bumper stickers

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 15:48:50

I've got like 2,000 DVDs and Blu-rays (around 2/3s blu-ray at this point) and fuck all space to store them. Long since overflowing off the shelves and into piles on the floor.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 15:51:12 (edited 2016-06-29 15:53:47)

Video games, movies, CDs, Vinyl. None of those collections are really big, but that's because I already ran out of storage room haha.
I think I own about 350-400 video games (for 13 systems) and about as much CDs. Vinyl I think it's about 15-20.
Movies, I don't know the exact number, it's a bit hard to count, since the boxes all vary in size and they are kept in two rows on the shelves already.

I also collect full cast audio dramas and books of a very successful youth series called "Die Drei Fragezeichen", known as "The Three Investigators" in the US. But it never was that successful outside of german speaking countries.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 16:04:44

VHS, DVD, Mario stuff, video games, consoles, etc.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 16:20:20

At 6/29/16 03:38 PM, FinaLee wrote: A small collection of snowglobes. What kind of guitars do you have?

I have a black Gibson acoustic guitar with gold colored strings, a black Lyon electric guitar, and a black and white Starcaster Strat electric guitar.

I do have one more, but it's just a small acoustic guitar that's a piece of junk, so I don't really count it.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 16:29:59

I forgot to mention my small football shirt collection. 3 shirts of the german national team (wc 2010 and 2014,ec 2016), 4 bayern munich shirts (Elber, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Alaba) and 4 Partick Thistle shirts. Two of them are signed by the player (Paul Carney and Conrad Balatoni). I've won those in a raffle.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 16:34:12

Coins/stamps, video games, and four-leaved clovers.

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 17:58:16

Coins, ring pulls from cans. Trying to get back to collecting comics mainly for defunct publishers. Would be an interesting collection to start

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 18:12:07

I don't think I have a collection of anything.
I guess the only thing I ever really collected was guitar/bass effects pedals, but I don't have them any longer.

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 21:09:11

I used to have a huge collection of those .25 bouncy balls that you get out of the machine at the store when I was a kid. I also had an extreme collection of Polly Pockets, with multiple clothes, homes, cars, and accessories.

I currently collect books. I have four bookshelves. One consists entirely of books I've read, and the other three consist of books I need to read. (20/30 read for my reading challenge for this year).

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 21:10:40

Beanie Babies, Keychains, and now Amiibos

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 21:13:53

This. I've also been collecting video games lately. Mostly old time classics, and I need to finish their campaigns.

Your Collections

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 22:39:36

Most of my collections got ruined over the years. I like to collect video game stuff and anime stuff.

My collection of magazines died from the ceiling peeing on them years ago.

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-29 22:42:55 (edited 2016-06-29 22:43:19)

I have a small collection of bottle caps.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-30 05:05:52

At 6/29/16 10:45 PM, Neoncrotch wrote: A fuckton of yugioh cards I'm trying to get rid of

Do you have any good cards? I went through the majority of my collection a couple of weeks ago and found some pretty good cards, including several that I could get for $10 to $20 a card.

Proud of myself for not opening some ultra rare cards I got years ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-30 05:12:18

I have a collection of.... lol

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-30 05:32:12

Comic books. I've got a mixture of Marvel, Simpsons and Garfield comics. I don't get Simpsons or Garfield comics anymore though, but they're nice to have. When it comes to Marvel, I buy X-Men, Spiderman, Runaways and Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z.

I've also got a bunch of New Zealand made comics such as Blastosaurus as well as other obscure ones. I'm gonna buy more when I go to the Armageddon Expo this year.

Check this website out, some great NZ comics on here

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-30 09:42:13

Should collections count as a less autistic form of hoarding? You're basically (at least most people) collecting useless things that serve no purpose anymore, for example bottle caps, soda cans, flyers, etc. The ones that serve some purpose like for example decoration or leisure are understandable, like for example wanting the complete season or series of a TV show/movie.

At 6/29/16 03:15 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: What kind of collections do you have, NG?

Broken dreams.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-30 18:51:31

At 6/30/16 02:07 PM, SirWaffleThe3rd wrote:
At 6/30/16 05:12 AM, beakerboy wrote: I have a collection of.... lol
Do you just have people laugh into jars for you or something?

It's a secret

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-30 19:03:29

I have a budding collection of Newgrounds forum posts.

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-30 19:07:37 (edited 2016-06-30 19:10:31)

I have a huge binder of Pokemon cards, a ton of figurines that I bought when I was 8, and all of the games past gen 4 (since I didn't start playing until that time).
I also have all of the Sims 1 games from when I was little.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-06-30 21:12:21

At 6/30/16 07:07 PM, Meowberry wrote: I have a huge binder of Pokemon cards, a ton of figurines that I bought when I was 8, and all of the games past gen 4 (since I didn't start playing until that time).

Have any good and/or valuable cards? I was going through the majority of my Pokemon cards a few weeks ago and found a lot of good ones. I even did some research online to see what the value of some of them were. I think my most valuable card is my Arcanine Ex, which surprised me.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-07-01 00:41:17 (edited 2016-07-01 00:42:07)

At 6/30/16 09:12 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Have any good and/or valuable cards? I was going through the majority of my Pokemon cards a few weeks ago and found a lot of good ones. I even did some research online to see what the value of some of them were. I think my most valuable card is my Arcanine Ex, which surprised me.

I think the most valuable ones I have are Meloetta EX, Gardevoir EX, and a Japanese base set Machamp.
I'm too clingy to sell them though. :P I have a lot of cards in base set that used to sell for a lot years ago, but they decreased in value because of restrictions in competitive play. QwQ
Do you still buy them now and again?

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-07-01 15:19:59

At 7/1/16 12:41 AM, Meowberry wrote:
At 6/30/16 09:12 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
I think the most valuable ones I have are Meloetta EX, Gardevoir EX, and a Japanese base set Machamp.

I have a Gardevoir Ex, too.

I'm too clingy to sell them though. :P I have a lot of cards in base set that used to sell for a lot years ago, but they decreased in value because of restrictions in competitive play. QwQ

I'm probably still too clingy to sell mine, too, haha.

Do you still buy them now and again?

Nah, I haven't got new Pokemon cards in years. You?

BBS Signature

Response to Your Collections 2016-07-03 04:41:39

Different types of cards, books, video games, Monster tabs...yeah.

Response to Your Collections 2016-07-03 09:21:23

Oh man, I have a jar of 75 of those Littlest Pet Shop animals in a jar and a pile of 7 plastic buildings to go with them from when I was 6 years old.

I don't really collect anything nowadays, but I do have a stash of pine cones building up on my desk that I am looking to expand. But now that I think of it, I've started collecting miniature things. I have a working alarm clock that fits in my palm, an easel shorter than my hand with some canvases that I couldn't resist buying at Blick, an envelope I saved that was for my key card when I moved into a dorm for 2 weeks, and a whole butt ton of clothespins no wider than my pinkie nail.