00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

You hear a knock on the door...

1,298 Views | 24 Replies

You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 03:07:38

And surprise! It's none other than the president of USA who's behind it. How would you react? In my case, I might invite him over to tea or something...

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 03:27:48

Current president: I'd gladly welcome him to tea.
Clinton: I'd really hesitate to speak with her.
Trump: Shutting the door immediately and without saying a word.

I'd invite him in, but I'd refer to him as Mr. Bush; This goes for both Obama, and Clinton.

As for Trump, I'd also let him in, but I'd try to convince him to pay for his coffee/tea.

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 03:53:34

At 6/2/16 03:07 AM, LauriJ wrote: And surprise! It's none other than the president of USA who's behind it. How would you react? In my case, I might invite him over to tea or something...

I would smoke a blunt with him and talk about politics. Politics are awesome when you're high!

"Only the strong survive, and the weak... fade away into oblivion"

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 04:00:55

I don't know. I'd just be really surprised since I'm not an American citizen

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 04:04:46

Obama: Shake his hand and have a nice conversation.
Hillary: Same as above
Trump: As much as I want to tell him right in his face that he should go to Hell, I'll reluctantly do the same as above because I'll be in major trouble if I told him off.

I pity any user who like being in their own home naked only to discover it's the President at their doorstep, that'll be one hell of a way to meet the President....

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 05:14:22

At 6/2/16 04:46 AM, Homicidee wrote: I actually got a call today saying i'm the president.

You got a call saying YOU'RE the president???

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 05:33:45

At 6/2/16 04:46 AM, Homicidee wrote: I actually got a call today saying i'm the president.

So, President Homicidee, what is your plan for making anime great again?

Obama: Let him in, say hello, offer him tea, coffee or water. And then ask him what brings him to this craphole i call home? Did he need to talk about something he couldnt talk to anyone else about? Or has he come to see me to offer me a job? because that would be just delicious.
Bill Clinton: "Hey Bill, 'sup man?"

"I don't know why you're here. Monica has never been around this area. The smoke shop in the local mall has some great Cuban cigars in stock. You should check it out."
Trump: Bring him in my house, hold him hostage and ask his people for $10 million for his release.

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 06:36:37

If my parents are out I will panic! If someone wants to talk with me , he/she don't knock at the door. Just press the bell button or shout loud...
If it will happens I will do the easy way for extra strategy! I will open my window and then I will jump... And then run , run and run! As far away...

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 07:47:35

I'd ask him if he brought his birth certificate.

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 08:05:30

If you're the president then I'd gladly invite you in, fam.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 08:26:32

At 6/2/16 07:47 AM, Sjiht wrote: I'd ask him if he brought his birth certificate.

Ooh, are you like one of those so called birthers? Go away you filthy user! You don't belong in this world!

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 13:34:55

"Go back to your home country."

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 13:58:11

At 6/2/16 08:26 AM, LauriJ wrote:
At 6/2/16 07:47 AM, Sjiht wrote: I'd ask him if he brought his birth certificate.
Ooh, are you like one of those so called birthers? Go away you filthy user! You don't belong in this world!

Better shut yer trap, or you'll be birthing my newborn after I'm done with you.

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 17:20:45

"So, Obama. What's your last name?"

Just to tease him. haha

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 17:40:35

It doesn't matter which president it is.
I'd invite him (cuz we all know a woman cant be president... yet) in and would inquire as to why he came.

if at all, i'd ask him if i can be a us citizen

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 18:15:09

At 6/2/16 03:27 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Current president: I'd gladly welcome him to tea.
Clinton: I'd really hesitate to speak with her.
Trump: Shutting the door immediately and without saying a word.

Same.

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 18:37:46

I would be honored to have any President come over to my house, no matter who it was or will be. They're still a guest and deserve a level of hospitality.

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 21:59:16

Regardless of candidate or incumbent, people saying they would do rude things to any of these people are amusing. These are all people who have accomplished more in their lives than anyone here probably ever will. You would all be cowering in their presence, probably unable to utter a word. As the sweat started to pour down your pimply, pubescent faces, you might squeak out a measly "y-you too" and then fall to the floor, quivering in their awe-inspiring presence.

cept hillary cus she sux lol dumb bitch

BBS Signature

Eh, I mean it would definitely be surprising, but I wouldn't be shitting myself with excitement. I'm not big on politics so l know little to nothing about what he's been doing for the country.

If anything I think I'd just ask why he knocked on my door.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-02 23:32:27

Close the door, I have more important shit to do in life tbh.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-03 06:46:28

"Please, be welcome. You have made the right choice..."

"It is customary for the leader of the defeated nation to seek audience with the conqueror. Your insight into our culture astounds us! We will work well together."

"Your people are brave, and they fought well against an enemy far stronger than them."

"We will first have tea - then we will discuss the terms of the surrender."

"Thank you for sparing both sides a war of attrition. As thanks, we will provide your nation with our technological aid, and access to our medical science. I am sure your people will be grateful. In addition, we will upgrade your 'internet' with our hyperEEE fiber-optic internet technologies on a large scale; really speed up service. I'm sure your people will be most pleased by this development."

"Now, we shall discuss the legalization of hentai and the war upon freedom-hating con artists who want to enforce their backward morals upon Earth. America is a good place to serve as a staging zone for the next war."

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-03 07:38:42

Offer him some tea then fill up his cup with some fresh dog turds.

Response to You hear a knock on the door... 2016-06-03 08:15:42

I'm not home, and I'm fairly certain if my folks were alive, the current President wouldn't be allowed in the house.
Same goes for Bill 'n Hillary. I'd let Trump in, sans cameras/mics, to ask about his rhetoric, some of which is currently illegal and/or unconstitutional in nature.

If nothing else, I'd ask the current President about US emigration, "How do I get out of this chicken-shit outfit?"
I really don't see a light at the end of this country's tunnel any more, and wouldn't be surprised if the next President was our last.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature