00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animated Web Pilot

510 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animated Web Pilot 2016-05-20 14:03:49

DISCLAIMER: BEFORE YOU READ THIS I MUST SAY THAT I AM A WRITER ASKING FOR AN ANIMATOR FOR NO PAY (original I know) SO BEFORE YOU GO AND POST A LENGTHY COMMENT ABOUT HOW ANIMATION IS AN ART AND HOW I AM A SCUMBAG, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME - I WON'T READ IT.

Hi there! My name is Thomas Brace, and I'm not as horrible as I was in that disclaimer all the time! I have written an animated web pilot for a potential series. I really feel the series could go places, and I am currently looking for an animator. I don't want to give away details on a Newgrounds forum post, but feel free to PM me for the plot of the story and the script of the first episode!

Thanks

Tom

P.S. Please don't with the responses saying I'm the cancer of the internet - my name isn't Sam Pepper. Just don't.

Response to Animated Web Pilot 2016-05-21 23:45:06

I'm not going to call you the cancer of the internet or anything, rather I want to ask a legitimate question: If you know mostly all people are going to have a problem with this (assuming they have replied with that to topics you made in the past and you know what will happen when you request for this), why would you try to ask for animators with no pay again? Nearly everyone on this website believe it's wrong to ask an animator with no pay. So why would you try here of all places, if you know people will think that and get angry at you? Please don't get me wrong, although I do reply to these types threads with this explanation, I want to hear your reasoning since I really don't understand it.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Animated Web Pilot 2016-05-22 09:43:10

Because I'm a stupid kid who didn't think this through to be honest - also because I adore animation series such as Crash Zoom and Eddsworld but don't have animation skill and I certainly don't have money (I think I might have £20 - I'm loaded I know)

Response to Animated Web Pilot 2016-05-31 00:27:42 (edited 2016-05-31 00:28:04)

At 5/28/16 08:06 AM, TehCrayz wrote: Fuck the series, focus on perfecting a skill or focus on school. Series comes later.

^^^ This
Focus up on building your skills first. Either that or just try your hand at animation. If you like it and become good enough after a while, try to make short parts (like 1-5 minute shorts) in your freetime if you have a story that you want to develop already. But don't go straight for the series, because trust me, it won't get finished. ouo

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature