00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Frogsands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Team up / Programmers

475 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm a 2D artist, I also have programming skills with Action Script and a bit HTML5.
I consider myself especially good at character design.

Watch some of my artwork and style:

Here are some things I would like from you:

- Demonstrable skills. At least 2 complete games to show. If they're not at NG, please send me a link to play it.
- Older than 18 age.
- RESPONSABILITY. Before commit at this project, make sure you have enough time. Minimum 3 days per week

Agreement terms:
- Simple games, I'm open to hear ideas. Not RPG, platforms or MMO games.
- The finish game will be sell to a sponsor at FGL.50% - 50% revenue sharing.
- In case has passed 2 weeks without selling the game or receive buyer offers, the game will be publish at NG using their API. Ad revenue shraring 50% - 50%
- We will be sharing files. Make sure you have an antivirus
- Cannot publish the game or game assets (graphics, code lines, demos, etc) without the other part permission. This includes social networks, blogs, personal websites, videos, games portals, etc.
- Cannot use and/or modify the game graphic assets for their use in other games, animations or art.
- Cannot make sequels or second parts of the game by yourself or with other persons.
- Delivery times of tasks are not attach to conditions related at different stuff apart from this particular project
- Only in case of breaking arrangement terms by any of the parts, disagreement, own decision or other reason; me as the artist is free to use my graphics with the purposes I wish, and you as programmer are free to use your codes as you wish, any case viceversa. You can only use your own work, made by you.

If you're interested in it and you think you have what I'm looking for, send me PMs telling me about you and we'll talk later via skype, email or facebook (whichever you rather).

Response to Team up / Programmers 2016-05-17 17:40:35

I don't like joining teams (and I'm not even 18 yet anyway), but I just wanted to say this: Thank you for not being a scummy person, and being professional in your thread by giving examples of your work and showing that you will do just as much as anyone who joins your team.
I say this because I keep seeing shady users who have joined a day or so before creating a thread, of wanting to create a team but only write one sentence and don't even have anything to prove that they will do anything. As a certified forum lurker, I see this all the time and I feel the need to say this.
Best wishes man. :>

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Team up / Programmers 2016-05-23 12:10:32

Hey, thanks
You're right sometime may be hard to find the right person to work with