00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Remember when I made a thread about

478 Views | 12 Replies

visiting hook-up sites? I didn't go there for girls. I went there for Milfs!

and because I couldn't leave without reading some gay/lesbian posts before I go. I came across this weird phenomenon that I want explained by you.

Why the hell do both men and women beg to be dominated, humiliated and what not else lated?

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-08 09:33:52

At 5/8/16 09:32 AM, zornuzkull wrote: It's a fetish who cares?

I always enjoy reading how other people understand this, thus I fish for answers

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-08 09:38:53

At 5/8/16 09:35 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:33 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:32 AM, zornuzkull wrote: It's a fetish who cares?
I always enjoy reading how other people understand this, thus I fish for answers
You could try asking on an S&m website... There must be more than a few...

I'd prefer staying here :/

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-08 09:43:42

At 5/8/16 09:41 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:38 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:32 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Scared of the leather daddies and gimps eh?

Yes.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-08 10:18:03

At 5/8/16 09:45 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:43 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:41 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:38 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:32 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Scared of the leather daddies and gimps eh?
Yes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kPqAV_74M

OH feck I just remembered that I promised to Alice that I WON'T make insignificant threads

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-08 10:37:43

Do you need a shovel?

I don't think you dug yourself deep enough yet.

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-08 10:49:08

At 5/8/16 10:45 AM, Centaurora wrote: Guys remember when I made a thread called NG Users You'd Fuck

That was a quality thread

No it wasent

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

At 5/8/16 10:55 AM, Centaurora wrote:
At 5/8/16 10:49 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 5/8/16 10:45 AM, Centaurora wrote: Guys remember when I made a thread called NG Users You'd Fuck

That was a quality thread
No it wasent
You're just jealous because I make top tier threads and you don't.

Oh I build my reputation elsewhere (audio portal) this is just my distraction, but not my focus.

At 5/8/16 10:53 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: Ever heard of something called "S" and "M"?
If you're an M then you enjoy being dominated but if you're an S then you enjoy dominating people.
M means Masochist and S means Sadistic by the way.

I figured out something like that is going on. But why does one wants to be dominated?

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-08 11:13:17

You'll find a higher percentage of men prefer to be dominated rather than women. Why? Because in our society men can't be seen as weak or vulnerable so they prefer to do that kind of thing behind closed doors. One of the other reasons is because some of these men already hold powerful positions in their "normal" life they want to know what it feels like to be powerless.

The same could be said for women to some degree. For some women it's because they are naturally submissive for others it's because they want to be submissive. Also the interesting thing about being a submissive is you hold the most power because you're the one the sets the limits.

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-08 17:43:35

At 5/8/16 05:40 PM, Bryan wrote: You log onto Newgrounds everyday begging to be humiliated. I should be asking you.

I need to keep it balanced since I am already well known and loved here. People need to see that I am just a common folk, not some god from heaven.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-13 00:13:32

I've always found it interesting when individuals say that they have "rape fantasies." I think a big misunderstanding that people don't thoroughly comprehend, is that when we're imagining these fantasies happening, we are the ones controlling them. We control our thought process, and the series of events that occurs within our fantasies. One may attempt to try to recreate their fantasy, but unless you're doing this with a partner that you completely trust, are completely verbal with, and have explained exactly what you want to happen, I just can't see that happening without great communication between the individuals. Making a fantasy become a reality, to me, needs to involve extensive conversation and trust. If I was to meet someone off of a dating website to play out my fantasies with, I would want to make sure that we both had great communication skills and that we took the time to trust eachother beforehand.

BBS Signature

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-13 03:31:24

It's a fetish, and one I consider unhealthy.

Elsewhere men and women don't stand for being dominated, especially in the things they love. They want to flourish.
So with something as intimate as sex, WHY THE HELL would they willingly deprive themselves of any chance to be truly loved, and instead have the other side dominate them like they were some sort of slave?

Perhaps it's a game of let's pretend, but it's really blurring the lines. A portion of people who ask to be dominated, their tendencies could reflect in the way they behave. Be subservient in one thing, be subservient in other things. I suppose that isn't true with other people, but... I cannot stand that sort of subservience in any way, shape or form. Especially when that same subservience has been a massive depression trigger in people I know, who once loved to be dominated. Some have suffered that to the extreme (read: rape).

Response to Remember when I made a thread about 2016-05-13 03:33:46

At 5/8/16 07:23 AM, Deshiel wrote: Why the hell do both men and women beg to be dominated, humiliated and what not else lated?

Because some people are just weird... but there's worse fetishes out there

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature