00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Almost-Ichabod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How much do you tip?

1,172 Views | 18 Replies

How much do you tip? 2016-05-06 18:04:48

Me it's $1 for a $1-19 order, $2 for $20-$29, $3 for $30-39, so on and so forth.
I visit this redneck-themed burger place every few days and since the only thing I ever order is $6.20, I feel it's appropriate to tip $1 each time.

This one time I went out of town and ate at a locally owned Pizza joint and I wanted to tip the person who served me but couldn't think of a way to do it without being patronizing or awkward, so I didn't.

How do you tip? When I tip at the place I mentioned earlier I just throw it in with my payment, since I pay in exact change plus the tip, there's no awkwardness.

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-06 18:05:29

I only tip for m'ladies.

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-06 18:21:37

At 5/6/16 06:05 PM, Bit wrote: I only tip for m'ladies.

I thought you were soley into futas and/or Kim Possible.

Also about the topic in question, I think it goes without saying does it not?

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-06 18:22:01

You're a lousy tipper.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-06 18:26:06

At 5/6/16 06:21 PM, CaptainCunt wrote:
At 5/6/16 06:05 PM, Bit wrote: I only tip for m'ladies.
I thought you were soley into futas and/or Kim Possible.

Also about the topic in question, I think it goes without saying does it not?

Of course all of the m'ladies I tip for are futas or Kim Possible.

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-06 18:30:33

15%

I often use my phone to calculate the total amount.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-06 20:11:43

Normally I'm not the one footing the restaurant bill but I do encourage tipping. Most of the places I get food from don't allow tipping but when I can tip I go by the service.
This one time a waitress kept on giving me looks of disgust since I was using my hands to get all the skin and meat off of the bones of my chicken. She was lucky I wasn't the only one at the table or she wouldn't have gotten a tip.

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-06 21:38:49

Somewhere around 10-15%, though usually 10%

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-07 00:34:06

Just the tip

BBS Signature

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-07 01:10:24

I don't tip. I ram it all the way in.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-07 02:49:01

I don't tip because I'm never the one that pays for meals.

BBS Signature

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-07 11:33:07

Nathing!
Ama Beast!
I break into the kitchen grab the food store it in ma backpack
and escape using my unicycle

THUGLIFE.

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-08 09:37:52

Depends if I want either missionary, oral or anal.

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-08 09:42:01

In Spain tip is not compulsory and depends only on the quality of the service. So even if I had a 0.85 cents coffee but the waiter/waitress was super nice I would tip between 1 or 2 euros, but if I ordered a 20 euros meal and they were a bit rude I would leave no tip at all.

Could somebody explain me why is obligatory to tip in the United States? I heard it's because their salaries are very low, but that should be fixed by the employer, not by the customer, right?

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-08 20:13:11

At 5/8/16 09:42 AM, Exe928 wrote: In Spain tip is not compulsory and depends only on the quality of the service. So even if I had a 0.85 cents coffee but the waiter/waitress was super nice I would tip between 1 or 2 euros, but if I ordered a 20 euros meal and they were a bit rude I would leave no tip at all.

Could somebody explain me why is obligatory to tip in the United States? I heard it's because their salaries are very low, but that should be fixed by the employer, not by the customer, right?

In your country/continent, people actually give a shit about their employees for the most part. Here, they care more about making money.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-08 20:47:10

I tip very generously, how about that? It's enough to cover the guys who don't.

BBS Signature

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-08 20:54:25

At 5/8/16 08:13 PM, Nickisabi wrote:
At 5/8/16 09:42 AM, Exe928 wrote: In Spain tip is not compulsory and depends only on the quality of the service. So even if I had a 0.85 cents coffee but the waiter/waitress was super nice I would tip between 1 or 2 euros, but if I ordered a 20 euros meal and they were a bit rude I would leave no tip at all.

In your country/continent, people actually give a shit about their employees for the most part. Here, they care more about making money.

I wish I could agree with you, but taking into account that the US has an unemployment rate of 5,5% whereas Spain has 22,7% ... I just think that the responsibility of the payment of an employee should recay fully on the employer, I can't understand why you must pay a bit of another person's salary just if they are waiters/waitresses.

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-08 20:56:49

Depends on how good they are at le boning!

Response to How much do you tip? 2016-05-09 06:50:00

Nothing because i'm not stupid.

At 5/8/16 09:42 AM, Exe928 wrote: Could somebody explain me why is obligatory to tip in the United States? I heard it's because their salaries are very low, but that should be fixed by the employer, not by the customer, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k

At 5/8/16 08:13 PM, Nickisabi wrote: In your country/continent, people actually give a shit about their employees for the most part. Here, they care more about making money.

Every employer wants to make money, it's not just an American thing.

At 5/8/16 08:54 PM, Exe928 wrote: I wish I could agree with you, but taking into account that the US has an unemployment rate of 5,5% whereas Spain has 22,7% ... I just think that the responsibility of the payment of an employee should recay fully on the employer, I can't understand why you must pay a bit of another person's salary just if they are waiters/waitresses.

Exactly, if someone is underpaying you then just don't take the job or if you need the job ask for something that you can actually live with, if everyone of these disgruntled, tip sucking, waiters would just tell their bosses a piece of their mind and threatened to walk out, they'd have their raises before closing time.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature