00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Did my friend insult me?

520 Views | 11 Replies

So, I'm a writer. I was writing since the age of 13 so I started off pretty late. When I was 16 I decided to show others the things I wrote. And with that I won a few awards, money and got a ton of positive comments on them. I eventually started poetry, essay's screenplays and articles. So this year my writing has become more popular. even on this site. :3 and I even boldly made myself known as a writer at school. I'm not trying to brag or anything at all. But that's just what happened. I got bad notes too but I used those notes to improve my writing. One day I decided to show my friends my writing. This story was about a gay christen in high school. His family is religious and when they find out He's gay they kick him out which causes him to be angry, rebellious, and become a bit of a smart mouth. For the first draft of the story I wrote a sex scene and explained to my friends the story. My female friend says that she knows writers who have more talent then me and goes on to rant about what a amazing writer she is and talk about her characters. I wasn't upset or anything but I noticed that she sort of hints little insults at me sometimes. ( and no she isn't joking either) today a guy said I was a great writer and then she pops in and says well I'm a fantastic writer and once again keeps talking more about herself. she refuses to show me her writing. She won't show anyone things she actually wrote. I asked her several times for her to show me her work but she keeps making excuses. I'm not saying this hurt me or I'm angry or anything but I have a feeling I'm not standing up for myself like I should. There's a difference between insults and helping someone get better you know. When people insult me twice and they're in my circle I tend to analyze their behaviors. What do you think?

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-19 21:12:03

Grab her cock.

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-19 21:39:22

At 4/19/16 09:22 PM, Anarkat wrote: i swear if you were good at writing, you wouldn't write the OP this shit.

I'm asking did she insult me or what?

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-19 21:40:42 (edited 2016-04-19 21:42:03)

If she doesn't want to show you her work she's either shy about it or her work is not that great and she knows it, but still acts like it is because she's jealous that you're a more talented writer than her.

I think her behavior is an insult either way.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-19 22:29:07

At 4/19/16 09:59 PM, Centaurora wrote:
At 4/19/16 09:39 PM, ZE13 wrote:
At 4/19/16 09:22 PM, Anarkat wrote: i swear if you were good at writing, you wouldn't write the OP this shit.
I'm asking did she insult me or what?
Everyone on earth insults you under their breath every time they see you.

Shut up, leave me alone.

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-19 23:16:38

At 4/19/16 09:13 PM, Piggler wrote: most likely neither of you are good at writing

Why do you say that?

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-20 02:37:44 (edited 2016-04-20 02:42:25)

At OP, You have, grammar issues, some spelling errors etc., you should check your post.
NG won't let me quote the entire post...

About your issue, she isn't exactly a friend of yours, she probably doesn't like you or is jealous of you. However, you should tell her to be more considerate when you are devoted to something and to curb her bad habit of bragging - as people who brag have to show up for it with proof.

I speak the truth no matter how much cruel it may sound.

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-20 07:16:58 (edited 2016-04-20 07:18:16)

At 4/19/16 09:07 PM, ZE13 wrote: So, I'm a writer.

Hah! Good one!

Bla bla, bitch friend thinks she's hot shit

Just tell her to shut the fuck up. Until she can actually back up her statements.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-20 07:21:38

Girls love to do this. If she likes to talk about herself. Let her. You don't need her opinion. Hell you allowed her to get under your skin. Undo that first.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-20 15:04:47

Make her write a better story. With her blood.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-20 15:10:20

Grab her cock

Response to Did my friend insult me? 2016-04-20 16:06:38

Fellate her.

Me cogió la mierda de cuerpo muerto de su hija después de que le prendió fuego.