00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lazyliving456 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

milf 2016-04-06 17:10:03

hey i just drew this and wanted to see how you guys think about it

milf

sup ppls

BBS Signature

Response to milf 2016-04-06 17:53:58

At 4/6/16 05:42 PM, dilandoubishop wrote: JackDCurleo, Template88, AceTheSuperVillain and Cairo will appear shortly to give you constructive and meaningful feedback and criticism. BUT, they will not mince or sugar coat their words. Just giving you a heads up. Good luck.

looking forward to it

sup ppls

BBS Signature

Response to milf 2016-04-07 04:54:16

At 4/6/16 05:42 PM, dilandoubishop wrote: JackDCurleo, Template88, AceTheSuperVillain and Cairo will appear shortly to give you constructive and meaningful feedback and criticism. BUT, they will not mince or sugar coat their words. Just giving you a heads up. Good luck.

Lol they're one of the better critiquers that are still active and didn't dissapear in 2014. FYI she looks like a drag queen that's also transitioning from MTF. maybe get into a market of drawing drag queens.

Buy my book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1686919077 (also available for other countries too, thks ILU <3 )

Response to milf 2016-04-07 04:55:11

not bad ^^

Response to milf 2016-04-07 14:34:21

Actually, I don't usually look at threads with titles like "milf", but now that I've been summoned by name, my infernal contract prohibits me from returning to the dark dimension until I've made a constructive comment. So here we go.

It looks bad.

The face does not look feminine at all, as someone else noted, it looks like a dude wearing makeup. The boobs are not round, if you want boobs to look good, you really need to make them round. Some of the body parts are in the wrong place, but you are pretty close. A little extra attention to this detail and you've got it.

For both the face and the body parts, it should help you to break your process into more steps. The professional way to do character art is to first make a neutral pose or a turn-around for you character, then do your poses as gesturesor stick figures, and then fill in the details as your character.

But the way you are drawing is not helping your artwork. Your line strokes are very ragged, overly uniform and dotted at the ends, all of which make them look like lines instead of art. The blurry shading you are using is very digital looking too. I would say you either want sharp edges when shading or subtle gradients over the entire form, but not cels with blurry outlines, because that's just not what anything looks like.

milf

Response to milf 2016-04-07 18:10:12

At 4/7/16 02:53 PM, theOneManPerson wrote: I think the boobs are fake.

lol

sup ppls

BBS Signature

Response to milf 2016-04-07 18:12:18

thanks for the info the well help greatly

sup ppls

BBS Signature