00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Black Plague 2.0

442 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Black Plague 2.0 2016-04-05 18:29:04

A girl named Erika has 3 children and they become sick with a more advanced version of the bubonic plague. She goes to a hospital to get a cure and the doctor tells her that the only cure for this type of the plague is a special herb found at Lake Cyrus. She goes there to get the cure.

When she gets there, she's attacked by a strange creature. She defeats it, takes the herb and goes back home. When she gets back to her town, everything is on fire. She rushes to her house to find her kids and they're not there. When she comes back out of the house, a ghost appears. The ghost says that he took her kids and the only way he'd give them back is if she came and got them.

She sets out on her adventure, fighting tons of other strange creatures.

When she finally gets there, the ghost introduces himself as Shade and explains that all of the strange creatures she was fighting were also infected with the same version of the plague as her kids. Shade sends 3 humongous monsters after her. She defeats them eventually and tells Shade to free her children. Shade tells her that the 3 monsters she killed were her kids and Erika kills him. Erika then stands there for awhile. Finally, she says that she wants to see her kids again. She then raises her knife and thrusts it towards her head. Before it hits her, it cuts to black and the game ends.

This is a storyline that I would love for someone to make into a game!

Normally, I would do it, but I use RPG Maker VX Ace to make games and they can't be uploaded on Newgrounds!

So, I'm looking for someone to make the game for me!

Please let me know if you would like to do it!

I will let you get all the ad revenue from it!

All I ask is that you credit me as the writer!

Response to Black Plague 2.0 2016-04-23 17:02:35

Perhaps this is something for the collaboration forum? Or the Collabinator? Try these two -- it's not very likely that we find programmers etc. here.