00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

People who smalltalk at the urinal

1,354 Views | 24 Replies

If you do this, stahp it you fucking weirdo. Nobody wants to talk to you about how their day's been with some stranger while they're holding out their wang taking a pee.

Women, this thread doesn't apply to you. No girls allowed.

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 00:42:27

Well in your case, most guys will be looking up vs. down so...

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 00:42:39

Talking with a stranger at a urinal is weird, I agree.

But talking with someone you know - either you're having a conversation as you're walking into the bathroom and continue it at the urinal, or you simply wind up in the bathroom at the same time and acknowledge each while at the urinals - is pretty normal. It would be awkward NOT to continue your conversation or acknowledge an acquaintance just because you're dick is out.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 00:43:02

At 3/31/16 12:42 AM, BrenTheMan wrote: Well in your case, most guys will be looking up vs. down so...

Hey, did you hear me? No girls allowed.

Mods? Mods? Mods?

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 00:48:14

At 3/31/16 12:47 AM, MemeFiend3 wrote: I can't use the bathroom if other people are in there
>2016
>standing up to pee
It's like you like to piss all over the floor, you heathen.

>Has a penis
>sits down to pee

go fuck yourself you filthy implier

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 00:55:20

At 3/31/16 12:43 AM, Monster64 wrote: Hey, did you hear me? No girls allowed.

Only @FoAngel gets to have Futa fantasies about me.

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 01:02:10

At 3/31/16 12:55 AM, BrenTheMan wrote:
At 3/31/16 12:43 AM, Monster64 wrote: Hey, did you hear me? No girls allowed.
Only @FoAngel gets to have Futa fantasies about me.

Exactly what I need in my life. A Big Titty Bren

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 01:04:22

People generally talk to me while I'm in the pisser because I'm such an attractive personality.

Fuck me.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 01:10:16

At 3/31/16 01:04 AM, TailsPrower wrote: People generally talk to me while I'm in the pisser because I'm such an attractive personality.

Fuck me.

TFW same problems

People who smalltalk at the urinal

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 06:58:23

I don't use urinals, I require privacy!

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 07:56:01

One time a guy showed me his tattoos while at the urinal

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 08:47:52

Hey, me and your dad have to talk a bit while i piss down your mother's throat, otherwise it'll get weird.

At 3/31/16 12:49 AM, MemeFiend3 wrote: If you sit down, you don't have to touch your dick, therefore, you do not have to wash your hands.

You don't wash your mouth so what's the problem?

At 3/31/16 07:56 AM, GuitarSmuggler wrote: One time a guy showed me his tattoos while at the urinal

What and where?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 12:07:56

I can't use urinals any way when someone else is also using them. I get worried that I might not be able to pee and that I will look weird to guy next to me with my dick just hanging there doing nothing except looking good. This irrational fear is usually self fulfilling by the way.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 12:12:33

i always use the stalls at this point
why tf u tryna talk to me with ur dick out bro wtf wrong wit u

At 3/31/16 12:49 AM, MemeFiend3 wrote:
If you sit down, you don't have to touch your dick, therefore, you do not have to wash your hands.

Yeah but then your dick touches the seat because its long...

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 16:13:47

The rule is that there should be one urinal seperation when using the restroom unless it's packed. The last thing I want to do is chat while draining the lizard.

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 19:13:48

At 3/31/16 12:39 AM, Monster64 wrote: If you do this, stahp it you fucking weirdo. Nobody wants to talk to you about how their day's been with some stranger while they're holding out their wang taking a pee.

Women, this thread doesn't apply to you. No girls allowed.

What about chicks with dicks?

At 3/31/16 12:42 AM, Timmy wrote: Talking with a stranger at a urinal is weird, I agree.

But talking with someone you know - either you're having a conversation as you're walking into the bathroom and continue it at the urinal, or you simply wind up in the bathroom at the same time and acknowledge each while at the urinals - is pretty normal. It would be awkward NOT to continue your conversation or acknowledge an acquaintance just because you're dick is out.

No, that's just as weird. It's awkward to have such a conversation in the first place. It's like those people who call you on the phone when they're taking a shit and you hear a *plop* and you ask them if they're taking a shit and they say yes. Can't the conversations wait until both parties are out of the restroom?

At 3/31/16 12:47 AM, MemeFiend3 wrote: I can't use the bathroom if other people are in there
>2016
>standing up to pee
It's like you like to piss all over the floor, you heathen.

Maybe he pisses in the sink like a superior gentleman.

At 3/31/16 01:10 AM, Monster64 wrote:
At 3/31/16 01:04 AM, TailsPrower wrote: People generally talk to me while I'm in the pisser because I'm such an attractive personality.

Fuck me.
TFW same problems

I think it's because they like my dick. Specifically they make remarks like "Nice!" while looking at my dick.
It's a compliment, sure, but it's a bit awkward.

I do have an exceptionally meaty dick. Most guys are pencil-dick in comparison.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 19:50:09

I love reading how men have different rules for peeing then women. You can't begin to imagine the amount of acquaintances I've made by talking to random people in the cubicles.

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 20:12:17

At 3/31/16 08:03 PM, MemeFiend3 wrote:
At 3/31/16 07:50 PM, FoAngel wrote: I love reading how men have different rules for peeing then women. You can't begin to imagine the amount of acquaintances I've made by talking to random people in the cubicles.
I've heard a lot of horror story's about the womens bathroom, tbh i have a hard time believing anybody wants to do anything besides GTFO as fast as possible.

Well apart from the deathmatches occurring for mirror space. It's ok. Or if you get into a cubicle at a sex club you're likely to get a face full of dick

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 21:18:28

Sorry, bro. I didn't know It bothered you so much. I'll try to stop while around you.

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 21:47:44

I hate when ppl do that....

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-03-31 23:26:18

I've had the weirdest experiences standing at the urinal.

Back in school, these dudes would be staring at you and you could totally tell they were doing it. I felt eyes burning into the side of my head and looked over to see this guy staring at me while he was taking a piss. Weird thing is, he never stopped until I left the room.

I was so freaked out, that I didn't wash my hands trying to get the fuck out of there.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-04-01 00:02:00

At 3/31/16 07:50 PM, FoAngel wrote: I love reading how men have different rules for peeing then women. You can't begin to imagine the amount of acquaintances I've made by talking to random people in the cubicles.

In the US, cubicles are the workspaces in office buildings, and don't exist in restrooms. We just call them stalls if they're in the restrooms.

Now I'm imagining people randomly peeing while at their work desks. That'd be an interesting workplace experience for sure.

You're right men have different restroom etiquette than women though. The male restroom etiquette is get in, do your business, get out. Anything deviating from that plan is awkward territory.

At 3/31/16 08:12 PM, FoAngel wrote: Well apart from the deathmatches occurring for mirror space. It's ok. Or if you get into a cubicle at a sex club you're likely to get a face full of dick

Wouldn't there be separate restrooms for men and women? And by sex club do you mean brothel or strip club? Because I'd think strip clubs would employ some bouncer action on any guy who tried that.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-04-01 00:06:31

At 4/1/16 12:02 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Wouldn't there be separate restrooms for men and women? And by sex club do you mean brothel or strip club? Because I'd think strip clubs would employ some bouncer action on any guy who tried that.

Nope an actual sex club, where sex is allowed on the premises. So you can grab a drink with your friends and grab a dick while you're at it. Usually they have rooms for people to go into and of course the toilets are unisex and the stalls have gloryholes

Response to People who smalltalk at the urinal 2016-04-01 03:13:37

I also hate when someone tries to talk to be through the door while I'm taking a shit.

It's like, I'm NOT going to respond to you. Leave me the fuck alone until I'm done.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature