00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Searching For a Couple of Games

484 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Searching For a Couple of Games 2016-03-30 01:46:14

So, there are two games I've been searching for for a while now, both of which I know for a fact are--or at least were--on NG.

The first I don't remember much about, except that it was a platformer and the characters were sticks--the player controlled a white stick figure, and the enemies were crazy red ones that ran at you on all fours when you got too close to them. The most distinctive thing I remember is that there was a portion of the game where you got to play as one of the crazy red guys yourself. The game had a bit of a psychological atmosphere to it, one of those "exploring the concept of insanity" kind of things, or something along those lines.

The other game is also a platformer. Pixelated graphics, if I remember correctly. You play as a female vampire and are guided by some kind of flame spirit that talks to you through candles. There's a heavy emphasis on running around on rooftops and being stealthy and badass, with your speed and jump height fueled by the consumption of blood--you can sneak up on humans and drain them of blood to increase your agility and to heal yourself.

If any of this rings a bell, I'd really appreciate any assistance!

When life gives you lemons, put 'em in a tennis ball launcher and give 'em back.

Response to Searching For a Couple of Games 2016-09-16 14:21:51

UPDATE: I found the first game. The Bright in the Screen. I'm still looking for the other one though, and it's driving me up the wall searching for it, so if anybody recognizes the description...

When life gives you lemons, put 'em in a tennis ball launcher and give 'em back.

Response to Searching For a Couple of Games 2016-09-16 14:43:43

At 3/30/16 01:46 AM, arachnid98 wrote: The other game is also a platformer. Pixelated graphics, if I remember correctly. You play as a female vampire and are guided by some kind of flame spirit that talks to you through candles. There's a heavy emphasis on running around on rooftops and being stealthy and badass, with your speed and jump height fueled by the consumption of blood--you can sneak up on humans and drain them of blood to increase your agility and to heal yourself.

Is that by any chance They Bleed Pixels?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211260/

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Searching For a Couple of Games 2016-09-17 15:15:18

Is that by any chance They Bleed Pixels?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211260/

Hmmm, nope, that's not it. It was definitely a regular old flash game, here on NG.
That one looks interesting though, I'll have to look in to that!

Response to Searching For a Couple of Games 2016-09-24 05:23:19

I think that the second game you want to look for can be Minecraft, right?