00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Toxic Geek's coming back!

1,205 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Toxic Geek's coming back! 2016-03-29 17:07:39

Hey Newgrounds! Guess who's making a (real) return after months!
Yup, it's me!

Oh man, it's been a while since I've said something here. I was still around giving notes but I was also far more silent until now. The big reason behind all this topic is that I'm going to buy FL Studio 12 next week, so I can leave Magix Music Maker behind and renew with the fantastic community of Newgrounders. For those who didn't know, here's some more details here.

But there's one question I'm asking myself now: where do I begin?
Well, I think I got the answer. What if I remake some tunes and WIPs I uploaded previously on my Newgrounds account and on my Soundcloud? That'll be a good practice to FL Studio instead of making a new thing from scratch with zero knowledge, right?

And still, I don't know what tracks should I choose. If you can give me suggestions of songs/loops I shall choose, it'll be cool. I'll take the most popular answers from here, my Tumblr and my personal FB at the week-end of April the 9th. Feel free to ask some of your questions here!

PS: Yeah, I could post it in my News section but I wanted a bit more visibility by posting here.

BBS Signature

Response to Toxic Geek's coming back! 2016-03-29 21:53:26

At 3/29/16 05:07 PM, ToxicGeek wrote: words

Attention whore. Nobody cares.

Response to Toxic Geek's coming back! 2016-03-30 03:15:16

Welcome back.
Are you making this your music thread, by the way, or do you already have one?

At 3/30/16 03:15 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Welcome back.
Are you making this your music thread, by the way, or do you already have one?

Thanks Troisnyx!
I already have a music thread here and I plan to keep it. This topic won't be a new one.

BBS Signature