00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xochibunsai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Project Seraph Collab

737 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Project Seraph Collab 2016-03-21 13:53:13

Welcome to Project Seraph, a mecha anime that takes place in the year 2220. I am looking for animators and sound producers to add to this wonderful project. There are links below to show you what I have so far. I'm looking for around the clock people who are willing to work with my voice actors and artists and make the project better than it already is. This is sort of a paid project at the moment, but since we haven't done a first episode yet, I cant pay people the profit I make from it.

If you wanna write or draw, you can tag along too. The more there are, the better.

You can either message me on here or email me @collinator99@yahoo.com

Info/Overview: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Project-Seraph/casting-call/Project-Seraph-Rebirth/
First Episode Script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17De6o48oNow-_D6gw2taBm-4SrMT_vMyO7l2PpCEF0Q/edit

Welcome to the nightmare cause the end is near!

BBS Signature

Response to Project Seraph Collab 2016-03-21 17:59:11

Hi StrikerSXAZ,

So if you are making a profit why aren't you dividing it with your members? If your short why haven't you created a crowdfunding account for your members.

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Project Seraph Collab 2016-03-22 13:41:37

At 3/21/16 05:59 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi StrikerSXAZ,

So if you are making a profit why aren't you dividing it with your members? If your short why haven't you created a crowdfunding account for your members.

Wondermeow

I never said, I was making a profit. I was saying if I was I'd have this published by now but once I can get youtube to sponsor me and the episode then I can split the profit we make from it. I've been trying to get an animator but complications prevent me frm doing so.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Seraph Collab 2016-03-22 18:59:17

Hi,

Last question it still stands that your still able to create a crowd funding account to support your project? At least this way even though ultimately your goal is to get YOUTUBE to bring in your funds depending on your marketing and advertising.

I have read your script looks pretty good not a small task, the time invested to animate this your looking about a few months to a year depending on length of audio.

Have you created any of the characters art so far? I also saw you were willing to pay for voices but you really should be considering in paying your animator as it's going to be them taking on the bulk of this project?

Besides that if you can answer the above questions I am an animator and this project does sound interesting. You can find examples of my work on my main page:

Wondermeow@newgrounds.com

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Project Seraph Collab 2016-03-25 03:21:22

Hi StrikerSXAZ,

Just following up with your search for an animator will this be moving forward?

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Project Seraph Collab 2016-03-25 07:28:29

At 3/21/16 01:53 PM, StrikerSXAZ wrote:
Info/Overview: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Project-Seraph/casting-call/Project-Seraph-Rebirth/
First Episode Script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17De6o48oNow-_D6gw2taBm-4SrMT_vMyO7l2PpCEF0Q/edit

Any Artwork?

Response to Project Seraph Collab 2016-03-27 20:50:30

At 3/25/16 03:21 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi StrikerSXAZ,

Wondermeow

Yes, this will be moving forward.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Seraph Collab 2016-03-28 00:38:13

Could you elaborate and answer somr of the questions above?

At 3/27/16 08:50 PM, StrikerSXAZ wrote:
At 3/25/16 03:21 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi StrikerSXAZ,

Wondermeow
Yes, this will be moving forward.

BBS Signature