00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Request: <Mechanical Rhythm> remix

1,269 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm looking for a light remix of Mechanical Rhythm from Xenoblade Chronicles for a Geometry Dash level.

Response to Request: <Mechanical Rhythm> remix 2016-03-02 09:53:29

At 3/1/16 03:55 PM, SkeleCO wrote: I'm looking for a light remix of Mechanical Rhythm from Xenoblade Chronicles for a Geometry Dash level.

Why should someone just do that for you without any kind of payment?
Just deal with it and find a different song. There are hundreds of thousands of ORIGINAL SONGS on this portal. I suggest you try finding one of those rather than wanting one single song that isn't on the portal.

Response to Request: <Mechanical Rhythm> remix 2016-03-02 20:54:57

make one yourself

Response to Request: <Mechanical Rhythm> remix 2016-03-03 13:07:37

At 3/2/16 09:53 AM, Gragon73 wrote:
At 3/1/16 03:55 PM, SkeleCO wrote: I'm looking for a light remix of Mechanical Rhythm from Xenoblade Chronicles for a Geometry Dash level.
Why should someone just do that for you without any kind of payment?
Just deal with it and find a different song. There are hundreds of thousands of ORIGINAL SONGS on this portal. I suggest you try finding one of those rather than wanting one single song that isn't on the portal.

CHILL, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.

He was looking for a light remix of Mechanical Rhythm. There was no need to get uppity (YES) at him all because he made a legitimate search request. If it's not on NG, it's not on NG. There was no need to assume that he wanted a remix done for him for free.

OP: As @egasyelir said, if you can't find it, try making your own.

Response to Request: <Mechanical Rhythm> remix 2016-03-03 13:11:47

At 3/3/16 01:07 PM, Troisnyx wrote: CHILL

My apologies... I just have very strong feelings about people who utterly refuse to find existing songs...

there are too many who just upload what they want to lose so

Response to Request: <Mechanical Rhythm> remix 2016-03-03 13:13:28

At 3/3/16 01:11 PM, Gragon73 wrote:
At 3/3/16 01:07 PM, Troisnyx wrote: CHILL
My apologies... I just have very strong feelings about people who utterly refuse to find existing songs...
there are too many who just upload what they want to lose so

Yes. I feel your frustration.

Xenoblade doesn't have many remixes from willing people, but that's the thing with underrated games -- they need someone to discover their potential independently. We're not treating this like a request, so at least that should settle things... hopefully.

Response to Request: <Mechanical Rhythm> remix 2016-03-03 13:16:13

At 3/3/16 01:13 PM, Troisnyx wrote: that's the thing with underrated games -- they need someone to discover their potential independently

I feel the same way about all of those artists on Newgrounds waiting to be discovered.