00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

picapip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Donald Trump 2016 Campaign Thread

29,741 Views | 393 Replies

Response to Donald Trump 2016 Campaign Thread 2016-10-30 21:47:37

At 10/27/16 07:46 PM, Camarohusky wrote: For what alternative? Say the major media outlets are biased

yes

Ok, they are, somewhat

lol, somewhat

but what is the alternative? Blogs that are all bias and lack the slightest bit of journalistic integrity? I find it ironic tht those who claim the Major Media outlets are biased tend to get their news and information from outlets that are open and unabashed about their bias. Being independent or "free" doesn't make media any less bias.

Journalistic integrity doesn't really exist. Whether they're part of Fox or CNN they have an agenda that they have to push. That's their job if they are working for that certain news outlet. That being said, I do trust blogs MORE than the media but only slightly more. There are a few alternatives to both and then there's the BEST alternative which I'll tell you. You can either listen to both sides, whether that be both partisan media outlets or blogs, or you can read a wide variety of COMMENTS of INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE of those blogs. But here is the best alternative - listen to the candidate speak themselves. Real interviews. Don't let a journalist speak for them, don't let a newspaper take his or her words out of context. Listen to the candidate speak directly and form your own opinion.

I fear the damage is worse than that. Not only has such tactics potentially crippled the Republican Party as a nationally viable party, but the method in which this happened has hurt our Nation's faith in competency. Not only have feelings become more truth than facts, but expertise and knowledge has been largely abandoned as a basis for politics. Knowing what you are talking about has become a bad thing in elections. You're seen as too much a part of the System and too detatched from the people. We have a complex country and yet a large and growing segment of our populace despises the traits that would allow someone to adequately handle this complexity.

100% agree. People don't focus on the real important issues. Their drive for voting for someone or hating someone is driven by their feelings as opposed to their brains. When you talk about the complexity in issues, nobody wants to hear it, they just want to focus on stupid shit that's not going to fix anything. I don't know if it's always been that way but this election sure has brought out the stupid and worst in people.

Response to Donald Trump 2016 Campaign Thread 2016-10-31 16:30:07

At 8/23/16 10:55 AM, gumOnShoe wrote:
You want to give this man keys to the national bank. You realize that right?

;;;
The Rothchilds own the Keys to your 'national Bank'
The Federal Reserve has for decades been in control . Nixon's scrapping of the gold standard finalized that piece of business
& the criminal Bankers had almost sewed up the worlds finances,
But there are cracks appearing, Gaddafi put a split in it, with his goal of an African Continental currency backed by gold
(surely you don't believe they killed him for some terrorist activity )
BRICS are putting strain on the system & so was the Iran Embargo ...you know the one they were getting around by sending oil to Russia & China for ANYTHING BUT American Dollars.
Then there's the never talked about Iceland back from Bankruptcy in record time , by imprisoning bankers ...instead of bailing them out.

The cracks are there lads & Lasses, But I digress, back to you presidential choices 1-a bag of sh!t 2-a box of sh!t
as so many others have said, no real choice actually.

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

@aviewaskewed

Trump won. Would you kindly lock the thread and find someone with tequila?

Response to Donald Trump 2016 Campaign Thread 2016-11-09 04:28:28

And everyone thought Clinton would have an easy win.

Donald Trump 2016 Campaign Thread

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature