00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yevs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Scribbled Arena- character design

497 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys, i am new here and this is my first post. I thought posting here is the best thing for me to do now as a start.
We are a small team working on a game called Scribbled arena. Scribbled arena is a one on one vehicular combat game, with a single player story based campaign but its main focus is on the Multiplayer. The game is made with doodle art, and we have launched our game on google play and working on the pc version and are greenlight on steam.
Anyways we had completed some art work for the game. We designed some characters to be added in the game as an interactive medium for players, these characters will pop up while Tutorial guide, Boss , Level selection, and more.
So here it goes

and ofcource if you want to have a look at the game
Scribbled Arena

Gloo

Response to Scribbled Arena- character design 2016-01-27 05:35:06

The Evlil AI Overlord

Response to Scribbled Arena- character design 2016-01-27 17:56:33

Hey I checked out your game on my android and it's fucking awesome. I can see it being pretty addicting actually, which ain't good for me but good for you guys! I love the controls and game speed. Nice to not be slow as fuck in these kinds of games. I still have more to check out once I can but thanks for the game!

Come on down to Feet Village open 24/7 schedule your visit today!

BBS Signature

Response to Scribbled Arena- character design 2016-01-27 18:01:41

Welcome aboard

Hope to see more work but the ones you have here is awesome very unique.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Scribbled Arena- character design 2016-02-12 02:06:02

At 1/27/16 05:56 PM, Gunther-Akers wrote: Hey I checked out your game on my android and it's fucking awesome. I can see it being pretty addicting actually, which ain't good for me but good for you guys! I love the controls and game speed. Nice to not be slow as fuck in these kinds of games. I still have more to check out once I can but thanks for the game!

thnx a lot, and if you like the game right now, wait till we release the new update, we have a ton of new stuff added in the game, i'll be posting more on that later

Response to Scribbled Arena- character design 2016-02-12 02:07:42

At 1/27/16 06:01 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Welcome aboard

Hope to see more work but the ones you have here is awesome very unique.

~X~

thank you, i sure will be posting about the new update so stay tuned ;D