00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ahmad117 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girls With Mohawks

3,442 Views | 30 Replies

Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 00:49:10

When you see a girl with a Mohawk do you think it looks cool or attractive? I saw a woman in her 20s with a Mohawk today, and she also dressed in a fancy white dress shirt and black slacks with a belt. She was also tall and slender.!

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 00:59:13

Storm pulls it off really well

Girls With Mohawks

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 01:31:08

All depends on the kind of Mohawk.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 02:37:18

Damned raiders.

Girls With Mohawks

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 04:50:38

Yeah it's hot. Why wouldn't it be? I prefer one of those large fan-type mohawks or liberty spikes. Frohawks are also cool.

At 1/26/16 12:55 AM, slaughterMYdaughter wrote: I prefer em short like Pink in "there you go" Mohawks are too loud. Bald women <3

Bald women are hot too. Well, as long as it's intentional and not like bald because of cancer. So I mean if she looks healthy but happens to be shaved head it's hot. If she's sickly thin and is bald, that's not hot.

At 1/26/16 12:59 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: Storm pulls it off really well

You are right that is technically a mohawk but that's not really one of the styles I typically think of.

At least you didn't post a faux-hawk. Although faux-hawk girls are probably okay. But faux-hawk guys are 100% douches. Haven't met a single faux-hawk guy I like. It's basically the douches who wish they had mohawks but have no commitment and are too scared to take it all the way because they still need a "business acceptable" haircut. So they just put a bunch of gel in their hair to give themselves faux-hawks when they go out on the weekends. They're the same douches who think wearing pink is the epitome of edgy. Funny because they're the only ones who even think like that -- the rest of us just think the pink-shirted faux-hawk dudes are weak insecure douchebags.

Either go all the way and go full mohawk, or don't. Seriously, name one person who has a faux-hawk who isn't a douchebag. If I ran a club I'd tell the bouncers to keep fauxhawks out. Got a mohawk? Get your ass in here V.I.P. treatment. Got a fauxhawk? Go home kid.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 06:20:07

Usually no lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 09:26:43

At 1/26/16 02:37 AM, satanbrain wrote: Damned raiders.

this kind of mohawk that I dont like actually xD

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 12:24:03

Women look idiotic with mohawks.

until they're sucking my dick, then maybe they look slightly less dumb

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 18:51:35

It all depends on everything she looks like. I don't think just any random woman can pull it off.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-26 23:18:07

At 1/26/16 06:51 PM, CiviLies wrote: It all depends on everything she looks like. I don't think just any random woman can pull it off.

They're not random though. None of them are. Think about it.

For a woman to even want to have a mohawk or to even wish to attempt that sort of hairstyle already excludes a large amount of personality types. There's only a few specific types who might consider it. You know she will be an outspoken individual and there's a good chance she's a freak in the sheets. So if you like those sorts of women, then it instantly becomes sexy.

Are you going to have some boring conservative prude choose to have a mohawk hairstyle? Absolutely not. So if you're not into boring conservative prude women, then it also effectively filters them out.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-27 05:16:37

Depends on the girl. But usually no.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-27 12:22:00

At 1/26/16 11:18 PM, NeonSpider wrote: They're not random though. None of them are.

Well, good point...

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-27 13:34:59

I prefer girls with dicks but to each their own I suppose.

Some girls look good with mohawks.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-27 18:38:21

At 1/27/16 05:20 AM, Lich wrote: Cyberlox > Mohawk > Wavy > Everything Else

You know I do like me some cyberlox. Dreads are also cool. And afros. Any/all of the above are infinitely better when in non-standard hair colors. Although jet black can work with some styles, particularly jet black hair with a very pale face.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-27 23:22:38

i think putting in gmo cornstarch and other harmful hair products in your hair is wrong and its an insult to the mohawk indians

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-27 23:48:10

As with any hair style, it depends on the woman and the hair style. There's no one sized fits all thing.

Pic somewhat related

Girls With Mohawks

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-28 04:16:47

At 1/27/16 01:34 PM, Bit wrote: I prefer girls with dicks but to each their own I suppose.

Some girls look good with mohawks.

What if I told you I'm a chick with a dick AND a mohawks.

Girls With Mohawks

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-28 16:16:39

At 1/27/16 11:48 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote:
Pic somewhat related

In no way is that "clever" though. It's exactly the sort of response one might expect from a bigoted old man, if that really happened and wasn't just some shitty story someone "made up" for the Internet. He's just being rude, plain and simple.

Try this on for size. Would it be appropriate to go up to old people and make sexual jokes about prunes because they're all old and wrinkly and have no teeth? No? You'd be an asshole if you did that? Well, same exact shit here.

And being old is no excuse. We shouldn't excuse people to be rude douchebags just because they're old. Fuck that. Age does not grant excuses from manners.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-28 16:37:43

Yeah. I mean, it depends on what kind of Mohawk it is. Some look kinda goofy.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-28 20:34:10

I've had a fauxhawk and a mohawk. The sides of the mohawk were not shaved though, just braided. The fauxhawk was cut very low.

Girls With Mohawks

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-28 20:45:59

At 1/28/16 08:37 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 1/28/16 08:19 PM, Bryan wrote: No I don't. I don't like guys or pets with mohawks either for that matter.

Native American Mohawks are alright in my book though.
Native aren't the only one pioneered Mohawk style. The Celts did it too.

You can trace it back even further than that with the Scythians, who lived in what is today Ukraine and Russia.

Girls With Mohawks

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-28 23:36:57

At 1/28/16 08:34 PM, Mizzjuicyflava wrote: I've had a fauxhawk and a mohawk. The sides of the mohawk were not shaved though, just braided. The fauxhawk was cut very low.

Those look nice and are not a problem. Well, I've not seen girls to really be a problem anyway, usually.

But what I mean is guys who go for the fauxhawk look, particularly where they haven't even shaved down the sides at all and basically is just hair gel and push it all up in the middle from a "normal" haircut. That way they can be "edgy" when out on the town but still "business appropriate" the next day for their 9-to-5 by simply combing it down. They just have a bad attitude. Every single one of them I've ever met, and seems to be the consensus among people I've talked with as well. Contrast with, say, guys who actually have mohawks, who seem to just mind their own business and chill.

Picture attached so you get kind of an idea of exactly what I'm talking about.

They just tend to be overly aggressive and get in everybody's face a lot, looking for a fight kind of deal. It's pretty much the "business" type people (or people who are suck-ups to those types) and who would be first in line to mock any truly alternative people, and so they do this as their form of being "edgy" but thing is no one except them even considers it edgy. Same with the pink shirts those sorts tend to wear. No one cares if a guy wears a pink shirt but they somehow think it's "edgy".

If he looks like some over-privileged rich kid, yeah. They tend to be. Notice the general ticked-off look in his eyes? Also common. Anyway, I don't like those sorts of guys because of reasons stated.

Girls With Mohawks

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-28 23:59:07

At 1/28/16 08:45 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote:
You can trace it back even further than that with the Scythians, who lived in what is today Ukraine and Russia.

Weird art style. Unique.

Hairstyle and origins also reminds me of the cossacks.

Haha check this out, now Reddit is hip to this hot new viral meme

 ▲      

▲ ▲ WHY ISN'T MY SIGNATURE TRANSPARENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-01-29 00:04:02

At 1/28/16 11:59 PM, prangus wrote:
At 1/28/16 08:45 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote:
Weird art style. Unique.

Hairstyle and origins also reminds me of the cossacks.

That may not be a coincidence since they do come from the same part of the world. There's no doubt there is some kind of cultural appropriation there.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-02-03 13:10:01

At 2/3/16 10:06 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: that's not a "ticked off rich kid" look. that's an "i'm a pretentious douchebag with an ego the size of the moon" look.

Why can't it be both?

it's a jock thing, not a matter of monetary class.

No, it's not a jock thing. I've never seen a jock with a fauxhawk. I have, however, seen my fair share of spoiled rich douchey preppy types with them though. It's a very beta hairstyle and jocks aren't beta. The jock thing to do would be shave it all off or military type haircuts exclusively.

Fauxhawk guys are weak. They're like chihuahuas. They bark a lot and generally act really aggressive but pretty much anyone can kick their ass.

And if a guy wants an alternative hairstyle, he'd never go for a fauxhawk anyway. You never see alternative guys with fauxhawks. It's always the preppy guys too scared to go full mohawk but who want the coolness factor that comes from mohawks who choose it. But it just comes across as super poseur to anyone actually alternative.

It's sort of like those temporary tattoos. Either get a tattoo or don't. Either is fine. Just don't half-ass it. Fauxhawk is a half-assed mohawk same as a temporary tattoo is a half-assed tattoo.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-02-03 14:01:31

At 2/3/16 01:27 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: can chihauhuas punch a floor so hard it breaks their hand and they need to get a metal rod inserted in there to stabilize it?

That's not strength. The ability to destroy your own hand isn't strength. If he punched the concrete floor and it broke the floor, that'd be strength.

they may lack bulk, but they've got more than enough adrenaline to compensate for that with stupid bursts of rage. i'm talking about a very specific classmate of mine. weed smoker. scared of the non-natural drugs but was okay with shrooms and pot. worked out all the damn time.

Yeah, and where do you think he got all the money to buy all that stuff? Probably rich parents. Drugs aren't cheap and he doesn't sound like a gangsta. And yeah you can commonly find those types at the gym but they're more concerned with getting attention than building muscle. Possibly a steroid user. Still weak.

hell the only person with a real mohawk there was a british punk rocker kid by the name of will.

And that's perfectly fine. To that guy I say rock rock on!

And if a guy wants an alternative hairstyle, he'd never go for a fauxhawk anyway. You never see alternative guys with fauxhawks. It's always the preppy guys too scared to go full mohawk but who want the coolness factor that comes from mohawks who choose it. But it just comes across as super poseur to anyone actually alternative.
there's nothing scary about a goddamn mohawk. nobody on this planet thinks there's anything scary about hair. it's hair.

what the actual fuck man? i mean, sure some people find it weird or gross but nobody's actually scared of buzzing some of their hair... that's beyond insane...

I didn't say it was scary. I said guys who actually have an alternative mindset wouldn't choose fauxhawks because fauxhawks are exclusive to the preppy douche types and aren't actually an alternative hairstyle at all.

Guys that have mohawks are actually usually really cool. Not "scary". Cool like minding their own business kind of cool. Doing their own thing. Not bothering anyone. Plus it takes a lot of time and effort to do it right. Where you get "scary" out of that I have no idea. Perhaps you think alternative means scary? It doesn't. Regardless, reading comprehension fail on your part there. I never claimed mohawks were scary. Fauxhawks aren't scary either, though they are great douche-indicators.

temporary tattoos are small children's toys. adolescents use the flesh colored sleeve things with designs preimprinted on them, or they sharpie it on. i don't believe i've ever seen an adult get a fake tattoo, although this part i wont deny being a plausible scenario.

children in adult bodies do exist. it's within the realm of conceivability that one could play with fake tattoos.

It's all the same. Either do or don't. You want a tattoo? You get a tattoo. Or you don't. Anything else is half-assing it. Same with mohawks. Get one or don't get one. Just don't half-ass it.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-02-03 16:08:40

(In reference to the fauxhawk guy)

At 2/3/16 03:09 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: nah. he spoke of his parents being religious and yet aware of what he was doing. religion doesnt cope well with drugs. or abortions. or premarital sex. he was into all those things but changed his mind about the abortion when his girlfriend actually started to go through with one.

I bet he was still a rich kid. Money doesn't come from nowhere. High school students don't have money to spend like that unless their parents are loaded. His parents may not have approved, but he was still spending their money on it.

(In reference to an actual alternative guy)

great. he liked sex pistols, motley crue, and whatever had ozzy osbourne in it mostly.

teachers dress coded him for shaving the circle-a anarchy thingamajig into the side of his head hair but they cant remove your scalp or anything like they could a t-shirt. that'd be murder.

so they gave him detention instead of jacking his stuff.

Awesome and good for him! Dress codes are such bullshit and shouldn't exist. Or rather the dress code should simply be "wear clothes".

i guess it was a good deal for the sake of freedom of expression the way he chose to use his head. literally. his head. not the brain inside, just the head.

Well, he was taking a stand for what he believed in, and willing to stand up for his freedom of expression even to the point of penalties and not backing down. I respect that.

(in reference fauxhawk guys)

I didn't say it was scary. I said guys who actually have an alternative mindset wouldn't choose fauxhawks because fauxhawks are exclusive to the preppy douche types and aren't actually an alternative hairstyle at all.
you said "they're too scared to shave the sides of their heads and actually make it a mohawk". the word "scared" was used.

Yes. The fauxhawk guys are scared. They're scared to get actual mohawks because it won't fit the "business appropriate" dress codes of their work places, yet they want mohawks, so they settle on the fauxhawk, thinking it's a "go-between" except it isn't. People who actually have mohawks either work at jobs where dress code isn't as big a deal, work in alternative type jobs, or they're self-employed. They don't work at the kinds of jobs fauxhawk types do. The wannabes aren't scared of the mohawks -- they're scared if they went all the way they'd lose their jobs *but* at the same time they're generally the very first to put down the truly alternative people anyway. They're just kind of posers and cowards. It's not mohawks they're scared of. Not conforming to workplace dress code and losing their jobs is what they're scared of.

i don't. but you seem to believe people with fauxhawks think they are because you used the word "scared". i'm pointing out that error in your thinking.

There's no error. See explanation above.

It's all the same. Either do or don't. You want a tattoo? You get a tattoo. Or you don't. Anything else is half-assing it. Same with mohawks. Get one or don't get one. Just don't half-ass it.
so this is binary black and white for you is it? no grey dubious qubits? you dont believe in fauxhawk users or fake tattoo users who are nice people but simply put you off because of the fence on which they sit?

I'll give anyone a chance. But let's just say first impressions won't be good. And that's only because of the huge amount of douchebags representing the fauxhawk hairstyle. That said, girls with fauxhawk I don't take issue with, just guys. Reason being is I've never had problems with fauxhawk girls, whereas fauxhawk guys are frequently the most aggressive and jealous guys always looking for a fight.

I'll say this. If I knew a guy -- a genuinely good guy -- who by chance had a fauxhawk hairstyle, I would try to convince him to either go all the way mohawk or else just go with a different style entirely. The choice would ultimately be his and I wouldn't force the issue. But I would let him know it's pretty common for fauxhawk guys to come off as jerks.

i'm not saying there arent a lot of egotistical douches. i'm just saying that i know some good people like that.

Well, I think it'd be rare. From what I've seen and the people I've encountered, I wouldn't let fauxhawk guys into a club if I ran a club. Because they just tend to start fights a lot. No, this doesn't mean they're tough. They don't tend to *win* fights a lot. They just tend to start them a lot. Usually for stupid reasons like some better-looking dude is getting more attention than he is.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-02-03 16:58:21

My sister had one for a certain time. It looked good on her. Guess you have to have the face for it.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-02-03 23:44:24

At 2/3/16 08:20 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: keep in mind that we were all well connected. that includes with people like drug dealers and armed robbers.. i never personally got mixed up in it, but that place is like the western equivalent of wriggle's paramilitary organization in terms of how many people of influence they know and how they squander it all on cheap booze and weed.

Still though, people don't give away drugs for free other than maybe a first-time sample if they know the person never tried a particular drug before, intending to get them hooked. What's in it for them? You're either paying with money or you're paying with service and somehow I don't think this guy was an active gang member. So where was he getting the money, even if sellers were giving him discounts? Either he was using his parents' money or he was a male prostitute. And usually people don't prostitute themselves for drugs except for the really hardcore stuff, which you said he didn't take.

yeah. still, my current incarnation would have been content to sleep in class if it lived back when i went to school. giving the finger to the man burns the already rotting bridges. keeping one's options open is better from a strategic standpoint.

use your enemies to make them destroy one another, right?

There are many strategies depending on your goal. Wearing a mohawk in defiance of an oppressive dress code is respectable even if it's not something I would have done. Yes my strategies do often involve pitting enemies against enemies. But mine aren't the only strategies. And I can fully respect any course of action with premises I agree with. So because I agree with freedom of expression I can respect someone standing up for their freedom of expression, should they choose to do so.

Response to Girls With Mohawks 2016-02-04 00:59:06

If she's doing it right, sure.

As in putting in the effort cus despite what squares may choose to believe it's a relatively demanding and high maintenance hairstyle, particularly the thin, fanned out variety and doubly so if a braided tail is involved believe you me.

I'm biased though, i've had them myself from age 17 up to i dunno 23/24ish before i got bored with it and went with just the braid at the crown of my head.

Then i was pushing 30 and decided i'd reached childhood's end completely, so nowadays i'm buzzcut bald. Sometimes i kinda miss it though, made me look way fiercer then i am.

BBS Signature