00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Shows etc you remember nothing from

368 Views | 6 Replies

Any shows / movies / games etc. you remember watching / playing yet can't remember a single thing from?

It recently hit me that at one point in my life I did watch Dad's Army a bit since my father used to watch it, yet upon seeing a DVD of it in a store I realised I don't remember a single thing at all from the show. I know the basic premise of it being a bunch of old guys in the home defence regiment known as "Dad's Army" so to me the whole joke ends with the title of the show. Yet that is all I recall. It was probably a really shit show since after all it is about a home defence regiment to counter a Nazi invasion that never happened thus the available material to make a show about is barely existent outside of the training and secret placements. But still, can't recall a single fucking episode or line of dialogue or anything outside the really shit intro theme.

Anything you recall once watching / playing but can't remember anything all all from?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Shows etc you remember nothing from 2016-01-24 12:19:20

just about every show i dont have downloaded on my computer and i didnt have the subtitles on, but i remember each and every upside of bear grylls

Response to Shows etc you remember nothing from 2016-01-24 12:49:50

That weird chicken and cow show.

Response to Shows etc you remember nothing from 2016-01-24 14:15:38

I can't remember a single Atari 2600 game I had because my dad threw the whole thing out not long after getting it.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Shows etc you remember nothing from 2016-01-24 14:27:34

At 1/24/16 02:15 PM, Painbringer wrote: I can't remember a single Atari 2600 game I had because my dad threw the whole thing out not long after getting it.

Who the hell throws out an Atari?

Response to Shows etc you remember nothing from 2016-01-24 14:34:03

At 1/24/16 02:27 PM, Bit wrote: Who the hell throws out an Atari?

This was back in '89-'91 when the Atari 2600 was still current.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Shows etc you remember nothing from 2016-01-24 16:43:55

At 1/24/16 02:30 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: thundercats
I remember watching it and liking it, the same way every right-thinking child did in those days
but all i can actually envision in my mind is one time eating some thundercats-branded crisps and getting one with a kilo of flavouring embedded on it

From what I remember mostly they just fart around until some of the bad guys start acting up. Then they fight them. Then at some point Mumm-Ra goes all super mummy mode when he gets pissed off. Finally, Lion-O holds his sword and somehow gets stronger and kicks Mumm-Ra's ass who then goes back to normal form and remains sealed until the next episode. Also they have some kind of cat tank thing they drive around in I think was called the thunder tank. And there's a cat face on their base. And sometimes this dead ghost cat thing appears. And Snarf pretty much just always says Snarf ... SNAAARF!

Something like that.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here