00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

takoluka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

vector graphics!!!!!!!!

475 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

vector graphics!!!!!!!! 2016-01-24 02:41:28

I'm having a lot of fun doing vector graphics, anyone else love this shit!!! ok its not that exciting but if you guys have any good stuff lets see it

vector graphics!!!!!!!!

ninjaslave doesn't pick cotton..... ninjaslave picks ways to END YOU!!!!

http://ninjaslave.wix.com/portfolio CLICK TO SEE MY YUMMY PORTFOLIO!!

BBS Signature

Response to vector graphics!!!!!!!! 2016-01-24 19:20:59

These are not bad, fresh and sharp looking, keep up the decent work.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to vector graphics!!!!!!!! 2016-01-25 11:00:48

Nice! Really digging the refraction effect on the ones with liquids.

Response to vector graphics!!!!!!!! 2016-01-28 00:32:39

At 1/24/16 02:41 AM, ninjaslave wrote: I'm having a lot of fun doing vector graphics, anyone else love this shit!!! ok its not that exciting but if you guys have any good stuff lets see it

Nice, i love doing vector graphics, i have a bunch of pieces ive done over the years i need to do something with them, i bought a press and just going to make teeshirts with them.. cool stuff by the way

Response to vector graphics!!!!!!!! 2016-01-29 15:02:58

Damn these look awesome! I really like the shading and rendering on these simple icons. The only slight criticism I have is the health icon is a little hard to read due to one of the refractions breaking up such an iconic symbol. See if that improves it!

Response to vector graphics!!!!!!!! 2016-01-30 04:34:02

At 1/24/16 02:41 AM, ninjaslave wrote: I'm having a lot of fun doing vector graphics, anyone else love this shit!!! ok its not that exciting but if you guys have any good stuff lets see it

What software do you use? I'm looking for a program for this purpose you got going and can't get illustrator on my computer because it won't download onto a 10.6.8 macbook pro because it's old as a fuck. Not bad with these btw.

Buy my book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1686919077 (also available for other countries too, thks ILU <3 )