00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I am the only one who truly exists

1,270 Views | 23 Replies

Everyone and everything else are just figments of my experience, under the unfalsifiable illusion that they are other people with other experiences.

Prove me wrong.

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 15:32:05

At 1/23/16 03:30 PM, ButtyButterson wrote: Everyone and everything else are just figments of my experience, under the unfalsifiable illusion that they are other people with other experiences.

Prove me wrong.

I can't.

But you can't prove that we aren't all just brains in vats, either.

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 15:39:24

This tread turn same just like when someone says other people in the internet is not real and they are just a auto answering machine robot from goverment.

Op is that what you believe???

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 15:55:58

At 1/23/16 03:30 PM, ButtyButterson wrote: Everyone and everything else are just figments of my experience, under the unfalsifiable illusion that they are other people with other experiences.

How can you have experience to being with if no one truly exists? How can your mind create the illusion if it has nothing to base it on?

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 16:41:57

This can’t be. It can’t. I don’t accept that. I—I got grandkids. I got a vacation comin’ this June, I’m goin’ to Atlantic City. I got tickets.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 17:41:40

Shut the fuck up, Wong! Right now! I refuse to believe that I’m only here because I popped outta your imagina-

*pop!

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 21:56:09

Boy, you are all very clever aspects of my own imagination. I am very proud of all of you, and I would give you all a special star sticker if I had any on me.

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 22:07:48

Solipsism

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 22:11:04

At 1/23/16 10:07 PM, Jin wrote: Solipsism

Don't take it personally if I don't believe that you have an existence of your own.
You are all I have.

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 22:38:16

Its not that everyone is just figments of your experience. Its that you are everyone and everyone is you. I am you. You are me. You asked this question merely to have answered by yourself. We are all the same conscious being. There is no "us" there is no "we" there is no "them" there is only "I". The supposed different beings that we or shall I say I have created are only seperate pieces of myself throughout "time". But what is "time"? and why must I ask that question here? If the answer in our consciousness then I merely need to look deep inside myself to find the answer. Because I am everyone and everyone is me.

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-23 23:15:26

I don't not exist, you're the one that doesn't exist!

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 03:25:16

At 1/23/16 03:50 PM, zornuzkull wrote: If this is a figment of your imagination you should be able to achieve a state of lucidity and be able to manipulate your surroundings... Do that then we'll talk.

and @Sourmilktruck have the best answers I have heard on this.

my answer is: I know I exist. You are the one that doesnt exist.

Current Art Thread some NSFW (2022)

Past Art Thread (2013-2020)

**If you want to learn how to draw Direct Message me! I'm looking to teach people.**

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 03:30:23

Gentlemen,we all don't exist.

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 04:48:02

wow calm down dude! you cant just call someone "non existent". check your priviledge

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 12:12:06

If you're expecting a deep philosophical discussion, you're probably in the wrong place.

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 13:07:07

At 1/24/16 12:12 PM, Tiggargh wrote: If you're expecting a deep philosophical discussion, you're probably in the wrong place.

Look above your post. It's already happening.

Way to read before you post, dipshit.

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 16:39:44

At 1/24/16 09:32 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Whatever you say champ...
If you can do any of these things I'll accept that I am a figment of your imagination if not your full of shit...

LOL he's a mad prick ahaha.
full of shit champ.

Current Art Thread some NSFW (2022)

Past Art Thread (2013-2020)

**If you want to learn how to draw Direct Message me! I'm looking to teach people.**

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 17:29:40

there was a creepy pasta kind of about solipsism that used to scare me a lot, it was about a guy who died like five years ago and went to 'hell' but he didn't realize it and everything was normal for a few years but then really weird shit would start happening like your mom would walk in your room and scream god is dead while she has goat legs and walk back out and if you tried to ask her about it she wouldn't even acknowledge you.

then it just gets progressively worse, everyone around you starts dying until you are the last person on earth and then after that it transitions to swimming around in darkness for eternity with the feeling of something colossal following you. kind of cheesy now that i think about it but it used to scare the shit out of me

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 17:44:33

At 1/24/16 12:23 AM, Hoodie wrote: What happens when you die?

We die.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 18:02:32

Well, I know I exist.

Only 1400's kidz will remember the joy of exploring the ocean smh

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 19:45:18

At 1/24/16 01:07 PM, ButtyButterson wrote:
At 1/24/16 12:12 PM, Tiggargh wrote: If you're expecting a deep philosophical discussion, you're probably in the wrong place.
Look above your post. It's already happening.

Way to read before you post, dipshit.

I wouldn't say that three engagements with your philosophy in a thread of this length constitutes a successful attempt to inititate a serious philosophical discussion. Citing the posts telling you to check your privilege, as well as "2deep4me" and "Penis" as my arguments here.

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-24 23:01:27

Prove me wrong.

You can't prove a negative. By that logic, pink unicorns must exist because you can't prove they don't. Here's a question, can you prove that you're right in your assumption?

BBS Signature

At 1/23/16 10:11 PM, ButtyButterson wrote:
At 1/23/16 10:07 PM, Jin wrote: Solipsism
Don't take it personally if I don't believe that you have an existence of your own.
You are all I have.

Fuck this tread, and FUCK YOU
Someone closed this cancer please

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to I am the only one who truly exists 2016-01-25 00:04:06

All of us are the many representations of the same entity

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature