00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bitommy762 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wackablam's Art Journey

384 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Wackablam's Art Journey 2016-01-16 15:33:38

Hello Guys!

Welcome to my cave of (soon to have) many drawings >:D
I started this threat to keep track of my progress and for motivational purposes.
If you guys have any feedback on the drawings I will post here, please don't hesitate to leave a reply!

lotsa luv,
Your art padawan Wackablam

Response to Wackablam's Art Journey 2016-01-16 15:43:57 (edited 2016-01-16 15:52:37)

The next following monts, I have decided to focus on learning how to draw the human body.
Today, I started reading the book "Figure Drawing for all it's worth" by Andrew Loomis, and went over the basic proportions of the human body. Below are the fruits of my labour :D
I noticed that the lines are very light, so I hope you can see what I have drawn. I'm personally not very satisfied with the lines. I think that I scratch over the same line over and over again, and that gives my sketches a "dirty"feel. I also noticed that I made mistakes in drawing the lower legs in at least three of the drawings XD (that is maybe because the horizontal lines are not that straigh....). Everything considered, I am pretty satisfied with the last drawing, and I will repeat this exercise again tomorow.

Wackablam's Art Journey