00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help find a game from Newgrounds

849 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

(excuse me of I'm on the wrong topic)
A while back I played a game here and it was an amazing story-line, however I never got to finish it and would like to. It starts off with a little girl and her parents are fighting, it got pretty bad. The girl got so scared she ran away from home (maybe to collect money or not be a burden, IDK). She goes and tries to buy a train ticket, but needs money, I believe, so she does something(maybe finds something for an old man) and ends up getting the money and leaves, whatever, blaze, blaze, the story continues, etc. The game was a like a point and click; you try to find certain items from a huge mess of other stuff. Art was pretty good if I remember correctly, but that's about all I can remember about the game.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

At 1/14/16 08:07 PM, now23 wrote: (excuse me of I'm on the wrong topic)
A while back I played a game here and it was an amazing story-line, however I never got to finish it and would like to. It starts off with a little girl and her parents are fighting, it got pretty bad. The girl got so scared she ran away from home (maybe to collect money or not be a burden, IDK). She goes and tries to buy a train ticket, but needs money, I believe, so she does something(maybe finds something for an old man) and ends up getting the money and leaves, whatever, blaze, blaze, the story continues, etc. The game was a like a point and click; you try to find certain items from a huge mess of other stuff. Art was pretty good if I remember correctly, but that's about all I can remember about the game.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Sounds like Memohuntress. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgULfKr-qvs
When that is the game you are talking about you will not find it here anymore. Thanks to god and the church that speaks in its name that no one should enjoy the time he or she spends on earth with fiction. It is better to stay said, mad and seperated..

<3

Sorry replied to wrong post ^.^'

Response to Help find a game from Newgrounds 2016-01-16 00:59:11

Thank you! I've managed to find it on Not Doppler. Sorry for the creator's loss.

Response to Help find a game from Newgrounds 2016-01-18 12:10:46

At 1/16/16 12:59 AM, now23 wrote: Thank you! I've managed to find it on Not Doppler. Sorry for the creator's loss.

It makes me increasingly frustrated that I spent a lot of money to sponsor that game and everyone goes to other websites to play it now.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Help find a game from Newgrounds 2016-01-18 13:54:44

At 1/18/16 12:10 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 1/16/16 12:59 AM, now23 wrote: Thank you! I've managed to find it on Not Doppler. Sorry for the creator's loss.
It makes me increasingly frustrated that I spent a lot of money to sponsor that game and everyone goes to other websites to play it now.

Idea for any future sponsorings you might have in mind: Demand your money back if the author decides to take the submission down.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature