00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Falkon0re just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

CS:GO Thread 2015-12-19 09:26:37

Let's talk about CS:GO.

My rank is Legendary Eagle Master.

Here is a stupid clip I got: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyNMa25ZipY

I'm glad they reverted the recent changes, hopefully this is evidence the dev team gives a shit.

Response to CS:GO Thread 2015-12-19 11:25:10

At 12/19/15 11:21 AM, Hoodie wrote: bang bang bang gotcha

Sounds like some hooker going around trying to collect STDs.

Response to CS:GO Thread 2015-12-20 14:58:55

I spent nearly 700 hours on CSGO, I do indeed have a alt. But I only use it if my computer quits on me and shuts down, later receiving a 7 day cool down.

My current rank is Gold Nova 2, because of the revolver :( I used to be Gold Nova 4, I was stuck in that rank for about 2 months and then my rank got erased because my friend got VAC'd and now I'm here.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, I just hate the additional challenges at time. (e.g Smurfs)

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to CS:GO Thread 2015-12-20 16:31:46

Fuck this game. The community is the worst I have ever seen. This game made me racist towards Russians and ruined any dreams I had of ever having children.

Response to CS:GO Thread 2015-12-21 13:22:24

Got in to this recently. It can be really enjoyable and unbearably rage-inducing. I'm at 25 comp wins an rank Gold Nova 1, I was 3 before, but recently lost a few games :S I hear the ranking distribution changed recently too, so maybe that also caused a quicker decline.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to CS:GO Thread 2015-12-22 10:06:36

I got demoted from Legendary Eagle Master all the way back to Distinguished Master Guardian thanks to the wonderful matchmaking system which seems to always team me up with complete retards or people that don't even speak the same language as me, after a while it just started feeling like it was biased against me so now I'm suffering a 7 day ban.

It's a great game but the community is something else, it really impresses me how some people can be bottom-fragging one game and raging at their team-mates the other instead of trying to motivate or even just be nice. If you wanna play CS:GO, just mute all the other players and enjoy. Getting involved with the community is just asking for trouble

420 blaze it

Response to CS:GO Thread 2015-12-23 07:37:15

This is literally the only game I play anymore. I have just about 1,000 hours altogether and a Nova Master, which I'm cool with. As soon as you hit MG people turn into a bunch of cynical salty shitheads and then the games not even fun.

But really, I generally just get drunk with friends and play this.

MAC 10 FOR LIFE

CS:GO Thread

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

Response to CS:GO Thread 2015-12-26 13:05:54

At 12/26/15 11:12 AM, dem0lecule wrote: I hate that they cut the damage power and accuracy of the AK47. Back in older CS, you could place 3-4 burst shots on torso and practically kill the enemy. Now in CSGO, good luck getting headshot with an AK.

Dude the ranking system is honestly broken, I won 5 games in almost all top fragging then lost 1 game then got deranked. I don't care about rank or anything, I'm just giving people a heads up.

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to CS:GO Thread 2016-10-09 10:12:08

Bump
I'm DMG

BBS Signature

Response to CS:GO Thread 2016-10-09 22:51:17

CS 1.6 is much better in my opinion

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature