00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

brabbit117 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need some opinions!

414 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So I draw cartoons, on paper for now until I can save up for a graphics tablet, and I need some opinions on my art, im not scouted yet so I can't recieve any reviews so I thought I might try here, anyway so just say what you think about the drawing and what could be done to make it better, I have more on my page if you are interested.

Need some opinions!

Response to Need some opinions! 2015-12-05 13:28:02

At 12/5/15 11:17 AM, TheTipper wrote: So I draw cartoons, on paper for now until I can save up for a graphics tablet, and I need some opinions on my art, im not scouted yet so I can't recieve any reviews so I thought I might try here, anyway so just say what you think about the drawing and what could be done to make it better, I have more on my page if you are interested.

I like it a lot :)
But one thing that strikes me at first glance, is the fact you tried making the smoke in detail o.O In a cartoon...
I think you should have kept it much simpler.
Also make sure we can see where he is holding the weed ^^, we should be seeing the sigaret on both sides.
Hopefully that's what you looking to get

Response to Need some opinions! 2015-12-06 07:49:46

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I don't know what I was thinking about the smoke, looking back at it annoys me that I added that much detail to it

Response to Need some opinions! 2015-12-08 08:19:20

At 12/5/15 11:17 AM, TheTipper wrote: So I draw cartoons, on paper for now until I can save up for a graphics tablet, and I need some opinions on my art, im not scouted yet so I can't recieve any reviews so I thought I might try here, anyway so just say what you think about the drawing and what could be done to make it better, I have more on my page if you are interested.

Yeah i can agree that there is a little bit too much detail in the smoke but it's not something that can make or break the picture necessarily but overall it's great i like it! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Need some opinions! 2015-12-08 11:51:21

Thanks, really appreciate your replies, I wish I could have drawn this on photoshop or something but sadly I dont have my wacom intuos yet haha, in christmas im getting one so I will be sure to post more high quality stuff, and ofcourse I could edit drawings unlike on paper