00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Easiest Final Boss?

3,981 Views | 29 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-18 17:58:15

I seem to find Shantaes Showdown against Risky boots in the gameboy color game kinda easy. Maybe I was just stocked up good I dunno.

What about you?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 00:23:50

Pretty much the bosses of Mario Is Missing! and the original Quake.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 00:49:59

At 11/19/15 12:30 AM, Bryan wrote: Not the boss itself, obviously, since he was just a wall.

Let me stop you right there...

The actual boss is not a wall, but rather a certain target object right inside the Icon's brain cavity.

I won't spoil what that object is, but you do need a cheat code just to see what it is - Let alone attack it directly.

Object aside, it is still quite a challenge getting the right height for the shot, being height-locked and all.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 02:45:21

Fable 2 :P

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 03:05:58

At 11/19/15 02:45 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: Fable 2 :P

I vaguely remember that one. Didn't you just have to hit a button and watch a cut scene or something?

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 03:12:04

At 11/19/15 03:05 AM, Dean wrote:
At 11/19/15 02:45 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: Fable 2 :P
I vaguely remember that one. Didn't you just have to hit a button and watch a cut scene or something?

haha yeah I cheated with my answer

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 04:13:58

Alduin - You're probably already powerful enough to kill just about anything so another slightly buffed dragon ain't no problem at all. Besides you also get the help from three other badasses.

Titan Joker - All boss fight in Arkham Asylum are dogshit. The final fight with Joker is breezer unless you haven't learned how to play the game at that point. Otherwise he should present no problems whatsoever.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 05:18:49

The last boss in Super C. All you gotta do is run straight up to it and it can't even hit you except directly from above, which is easily avoided by firing upwards. Touching the front part of it doesn't harm you at all. So all you gotta do is stand there firing diagonal up-right except when something comes directly vertical, then just fire up at it.

Really, why anyone considers Contra or Super C to be hard games I'll never understand. They're both easily done on a single life. Even if you lose lives, you start with 3 and can gain an unlimited amount more via points. Only thing is those games stupidly doesn't show you your score except between levels, so they're unusual in that they're games with a points system where you normally can't see your points.

On a normal playthrough there's no reason you shouldn't end either game with at least 10 lives or more remaining. 30 lives code is for complete amateurs.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 08:40:55 (edited 2015-11-19 08:42:02)

I'm pretty sure the battle with Pepe LePew in Sly 4 is unloseable. It's just a series of QTEs and if you mess up on one it just loops you back to the start. He doesn't even get back any health he lost.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 09:48:07

Marauder shields

Easiest Final Boss?

signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-19 21:42:01 (edited 2015-11-19 21:50:50)

Colonel Autumn in Fallout 3 was a joke. Even the worse weapons in the game can kill him easily.

Another easy final boss is the final boss of Steambot Chronicles if you went the Good path. The entire final chapter of the game builds up to this epic battle, including storming a giant blimp that makes the Hindenburg look like a deflated balloon, but you end up doing an on-rails battle while you chase the boss down a canal that goes throughout multiple places you've traveled in the game, ending up at the beach you started at. And when the actual battle happens? He's one of the weakest bosses in the game. Hell, you can battle is secret identity in one of the arenas if you have your arena rank high enough, and he's hard as hell in that. So what the hell happened?

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-20 03:11:43

The first easiest final boss battle that comes to mind is The Darkest Faerie in Neopets: The Darkest Faerie.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-20 07:46:50

I guess any game that has a final boss scene involving quick time events.

420 blaze it

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-20 10:24:13

Perhaps these are not the "easiest" (they do require effort), but some easy final bosses I remember:

Colonel Autumn in Fallout 3.
Totally agreed. The two mooks he has with him actually pose a bigger threat than he does. There isn't anything particularly special about him either, like with The Master. He's just a guy, who goes down in one shot.

Alduin in Skyrim.
Again, totally agreed. The fight is easy enough without those four legendary heroes tanking all the damage for you.

Yu-Yevon in Final Fantasy X.
This fight is much easier than the fight prior to it. I believe it's actually impossible to lose as you have permanent auto-life on your characters.

Majora's Mask in Majora's Mask.
Specifically when you have the Fierce Deity mask. Mashing the B button will let you win.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-20 11:55:48

The Defenders: The Second Wave
On normal difficulty, you one shot him. you need to beat him on higher difficulty to see the real ending

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-22 10:14:06

At 11/20/15 10:24 AM, Auz wrote: Yu-Yevon in Final Fantasy X.
This fight is much easier than the fight prior to it. I believe it's actually impossible to lose as you have permanent auto-life on your characters.

Sin, Seymour and Jecht were basically the 3 last bosses in terms of an actual fight. The Aeons and Yu-Yevon suffered from the fact you could technically make your Aeons ridiculously overpowered so they could 1 shot your whole party if you didn't focus on your party. As a result they had to use the auto-life thing to stop you killing yourself and making the game un-winnable but as a result it totally destroyed all the challenge of that fight.....also Yu-Yevon himself just flat out did 9999 damage to you and killed you in 1 hit unless you boosted stats.

They could have simply lowered Yu-Yevon's damage to a reasonable amount like the prior bosses and made the Aeons all have specified damage rather than the stats you yourself gave them. If they did that then these bosses totally could have been actual bosses!....but they didn't and instead of bothering to fix the fights to work they just slapped a bandaid on it by giving you auto-life. Totally a left down just like the Yu-Yevon battle itself. Why put a big bug boss after mother-fucking Jecht! Story wise it makes sense but gameplay wise come on! It's mother-fucking Jecht!

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-22 12:32:50

Super Mario bros the first mushroom guy :)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-22 20:26:09

At 11/18/15 05:58 PM, Wegra wrote: I seem to find Shantaes Showdown against Risky boots in the gameboy color game kinda easy. Maybe I was just stocked up good I dunno.

What about you?

voldemort

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-22 21:06:16

I hesitate to use the the term final boss, but the juiced up Brumak in Gears of War 2 was a cakewalk, all you had to do was to be quick on the trigger, come to think of it, the boss battles in Gears of war 2 was lacking compared to the rest of the games.

As people have already mentioned, Colonel Autumn was pathetic. The mooks aren't really that much tougher as much as they are annoying, but it's still a breeze.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but Lance from Gold/Silver/Crystal was piss easy, provided that you have a decent ice or electric Pokemon, or even have ice punch/thunder punch. If you can survive a Hyper Beam or two, you'll be in the clear.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-23 00:00:07

Does Sephiroth count? Because you literally can't fail to defeat him.

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-23 00:07:52

At 11/22/15 09:06 PM, orangebomb wrote:

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but Lance from Gold/Silver/Crystal was piss easy, provided that you have a decent ice or electric Pokemon, or even have ice punch/thunder punch. If you can survive a Hyper Beam or two, you'll be in the clear.

Isnt Red technically the final boss?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-23 03:43:47

At 11/20/15 10:24 AM, Auz wrote: Colonel Autumn in Fallout 3.
Totally agreed. The two mooks he has with him actually pose a bigger threat than he does. There isn't anything particularly special about him either, like with The Master. He's just a guy, who goes down in one shot.

On the flip side though it is a lot harder to convince him to stand down and accept defeat.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-23 12:07:41

Probably the Gradius series which is known for having final bosses that are generally just some gross looking brain that sit there and do nothing while you shoot them. Although arguably like a lot of games with easy final bosses you just went through hell to get to them and your reward is to fuck up the guy who was behind it all. Prince of Persia is another one like that. Everyone makes fun of the fact that you finish the game by fighting an old man who's dying of cancer, but the real final boss is the gauntlet of enemies you just fought through without your time reversing powers.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-23 13:05:54 (edited 2015-11-23 13:06:13)

For me the easiest is King Dedede from Kirby's Dreamland, the whole game can be finished in under 20 minutes and the battle with him last only 1 minute with 3 predictable patterns...

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-25 17:19:32

Shodan from System Shock 2 can be beaten in less than a minute if you fully upgraded your weapon and stacked up on auto hack items.

Also tarturus from Halo 2 if you have duel needlers.

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-26 01:37:30

I just played Bionic Commando and all of the "bosses" are way less difficult than the stronger-than-normal enemies wandering around the stages infinitely. It was actually kinda realistic feeling, since you're going through tough body guards to assassinate a squishy ring leader. Although that piece of ingenuity was outshone by the whole idea of having a platformer where you can't jump.

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-26 09:09:28

Ganon in Link: The Faces of Evil and Zelda: Wand of Gamelon. You literally just throw an item at him and he dies.

Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.

Cheap Voice acting/Narrator voiceovers!

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-27 18:45:16 (edited 2015-11-27 18:49:24)

<3

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-27 22:33:46

Prototype 2 had a fairly easy boss fight, even on the hardest difficulty. It was kind of like a game of simon says.

BBS Signature

Response to Easiest Final Boss? 2015-11-30 18:20:06

The B2 Brawler in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando was piss-easy if I recall correctly

None of the Ratchet and Clank games have particularly difficult bosses.

Easiest Final Boss?

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature