00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SillyVixen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dream Reality Crossover...

368 Views | 7 Replies

I've been having experiences since very long... i dont know if it happens for everyone. perfect example would be recent incident :
Over the years i've been observing / kinda studying it... It doesn't happen always lemme explain...
There are stages in my sleeping. 1. just the lying on the bed not slepping. 2. chain of thoughts 3. These thoughts explode or develop into a dream.
If some one wakes me up in Stage 1 or 2... nothing strange... But if someone wakes me up in beginning or transitions between 2 and 3 these happen...

Basically whatever happens in reality translate into my dream as if it is happening in my dream.

Recently wen i was alone in my house... When i was about to sleep... my Phone fell off the bed. The sound it made translated to someone clapping from behind me... in the dream... It was damn creepy.... I've had many experiences like these but not always creepy..

Does it happen to everybody???

Its all in the Design... Worship Design... cause its what matters, Muhaaahaaahaaa....haaa haa hee aa... hrmmm...

Sci

Response to Dream Reality Crossover... 2015-10-19 02:08:39

I think what you're describing is pretty common.

At 10/19/15 02:08 AM, SuperBastard wrote: I think what you're describing is pretty common.

Lol... i dint know... you dint had brake it so quick... :D i was starting to think this 'phennomemon'... was kinda cool... :P
i mean its actually cool we could make a movie out this like the Nolan's did..!!

Its all in the Design... Worship Design... cause its what matters, Muhaaahaaahaaa....haaa haa hee aa... hrmmm...

Sci

Response to Dream Reality Crossover... 2015-10-19 02:21:06

At 10/19/15 02:13 AM, ShadeMachine wrote:
At 10/19/15 02:08 AM, SuperBastard wrote: I think what you're describing is pretty common.
Lol... i dint know... you dint had brake it so quick... :D i was starting to think this 'phennomemon'... was kinda cool... :P

It is pretty cool actually, I'd wager it's something hypnotists would try to take advantage of.

I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't an interesting part of being human.

Response to Dream Reality Crossover... 2015-10-19 02:27:23

I think I sometimes experience what you're referring to. Here's an example:

In the dream, I'll be falling, usually down a canyon or something similar. As soon as I would have hit the ground, I wake up and feel like I just fell onto my mattress.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Dream Reality Crossover... 2015-10-19 02:55:34

What makes it amazing is that, our mind is so creative: Dream is something the mind just makes up from real incidents.
Its so fast when u think of it... how can the brain sync the story of the dream to what's happening in reality that actually makes sense... in a matter of secs... (hope i am making sense...)

Sci

Response to Dream Reality Crossover... 2015-10-19 03:03:01

Oh man, I had to stop falling asleep in front of the TV, because my dreams would render images to go with whatever audio I was hearing in real-time.

I remember in one dream when I was still a sophomore in high school, I dreamt I had gone outside and climbed in the back of my buddy's car. Matt, the driver, Max my jew friend, and Will my Salvadorian clone, all turned and sang this awful jingle at the same time.

They got out of the car, and started skipping and dancing down the street at ridiculous levels like it was some kind of musical, and I was so bewildered because it was incredibly goofy and stupid it caused me to wake up.

I woke up just in time to hear and see the end of the actual commercial.

There was no lag or delay...the dream rendered everything in tune, down to every verse, coming from my buddies.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

At 10/19/15 03:03 AM, Phobotech wrote: Oh man, I had to stop falling asleep in front of the TV, because my dreams would render images to go with whatever audio I was hearing in real-time.

Lol... XD This must be one of the craziest...!!!! Its cool dat you could remember most of it... we should somehow tap into that crazy potential of the mind... write up some crazy stories an al...

Sci