00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zombieplush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dev and Animator/Artist NEEDED!

728 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Dev and Animator/Artist NEEDED! 2015-10-04 15:11:29

Hello beautiful fellow game makers!

I am in need of two things:

1. An experienced Lua developer

2. An artist/animator

My game is going to be this:

You are a donut. There is a person at the top of your screen trying to eat you. You have to roll down through holes in the floor to get away from the person. Every hole you go through will give you one point, and the floors will be moving upward toward the person in a progressively faster speed.

Ads will be our way of getting paid, and an in app purchase to remove the ads will also be a payment way. All revenue will be split fairly among our team.

If you are interested, reply to this topic with an email or other way of contacting you and i will get back to you soon!

Thanks everyone!

Response to Dev and Animator/Artist NEEDED! 2015-11-01 14:18:23

At 10/4/15 03:11 PM, TipSpy wrote: Hello beautiful fellow game makers!

I am in need of two things:

1. An experienced Lua developer

2. An artist/animator

My game is going to be this:

You are a donut. There is a person at the top of your screen trying to eat you. You have to roll down through holes in the floor to get away from the person. Every hole you go through will give you one point, and the floors will be moving upward toward the person in a progressively faster speed.

Ads will be our way of getting paid, and an in app purchase to remove the ads will also be a payment way. All revenue will be split fairly among our team.

If you are interested, reply to this topic with an email or other way of contacting you and i will get back to you soon!

Thanks everyone!

Greetings there!! Hi My name is Gautam an Animator, Graphic designer, cartoonist , linguist and a doodle artist . I am a youtuber and a channel partner of Frederator Network, lives with my pets and a sweet wife. I would love to collaborate in 2D animations if you interested. I use Flash and Toon Boom and some time lightboxes for traditional animations in 2D. Hoping to hear from you soon..Cheers!! Please take a look on my channel if interested.

Gotham

BBS Signature

Response to Dev and Animator/Artist NEEDED! 2015-11-02 10:53:56

artist animator reportin, would like to get paid up front don't like the whole promise of a good life thing:S but willing to discuss pricing