00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The dragon of pontoon

371 Views | 8 Replies

You must reconsider the treachery this world has harbored upon an individual's 14s chamber the radiance of light is all encompassing without consequence, the 14 awaits the corruption to be purged whether through the circuit or not. My fellow space travelers, the signal has been projected out of compulsory need, I say no more do we suffer under shinobji and his lingering mental influence of aggressive propaganda, I have launched many campaigns on here, to free ghandi, for tolerant co-existence and much more, this agenda continues here forward with rejuvenated spirit

Response to The dragon of pontoon 2015-09-28 01:56:22

....what?

BBS Signature

Response to The dragon of pontoon 2015-09-28 02:29:36

I am shinobi.

I am God.

Bow before my majesty.

You shall not deny your maker.

For oblivion awaits.

Response to The dragon of pontoon 2015-09-28 03:00:47

I knew a kid named Ponton. Well, his last name was Ponton.

He wore Heeleys to school explicitly for the purpose of impressing people, and when our friend laughed at him, he never wore them again.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The dragon of pontoon 2015-09-28 03:16:52

At 9/28/15 03:00 AM, Phobotech wrote: I knew a kid named Ponton. Well, his last name was Ponton.

He wore Heeleys to school explicitly for the purpose of impressing people, and when our friend laughed at him, he never wore them again.

But...but...Heeleys were cool...
):

Response to The dragon of pontoon 2015-09-28 04:08:09

Pontoon is a kinda boat, yeah? I thought dragons didn't like water, or crazy ppl speaking on their behalf... OP

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to The dragon of pontoon 2015-09-28 20:18:41

At 9/28/15 02:29 AM, Sir-Hank-Frank wrote: I am shinobi.

I am God.

Bow before my majesty.

For oblivion awaits.

you are something entirely else, you are a well endearing human to spread generousity and love across the cosmos, I love you brother, spreads slimy tentacles all around you

Response to The dragon of pontoon 2015-09-28 20:19:50

At 9/28/15 03:16 AM, CiviLies wrote:
At 9/28/15 03:00 AM, Phobotech wrote: I knew a kid named Ponton. Well, his last name was Ponton.

But...but...Heeleys were cool...
):

When I was in elementary school a kid wore them and tried to climb a ladder. He made it half way. The sound he made when he hit the ground was cool.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to The dragon of pontoon 2015-09-28 20:19:56

At 9/28/15 02:29 AM, Sir-Hank-Frank wrote: I am shinobi.

I am God.

Bow before my majesty.

For oblivion awaits.

you are something entirely else, you are a well endearing human to spread generousity and love across the cosmos, I love you brother, spreads slimy tentacles all around you