00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HugeNate just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girls stealing your friends

3,014 Views | 64 Replies

Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 21:07:26

You ever see your friends less because they have girlfriends that eat their souls and time?

I'm hanging out with my crew for pretty much the first time tonight since July and my one buddy can't make it because he's with his girl, and my other friend is bringing his lady.

Geez man. What do I do about this?

getting my own girlfriend is not an option.

Do you see any of your friends less because their dates... Or worse yet, because they got other friends and started ignoring you?

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 21:12:04

Girls can give your friends something you can't, sadly. Don't be hating on them, unless they're like shrill harpies.

If your friends are bros, they'll make time for you. Relax mang.

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 21:26:44

At 9/25/15 09:12 PM, KhanKhendo wrote: You mean head?

Waha could give head, but I don't think he likes cock that way.

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 21:28:59

At 9/25/15 09:26 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 9/25/15 09:12 PM, KhanKhendo wrote: You mean head?
Waha could give head, but I don't think he likes cock that way.

I knew this was going this way.

Ech.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 21:33:16

For reals, have your friends blow off plans? If that's happened, that's a real dick move unless it was like a emergency.

As long as they abide by the bro code: "Bros before hos, but don't interrupt when when I'm schtupping."

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 21:41:24

Tell them to grow a pair. Their girlfriends can be without them for a few hours so they can go to a meeting that you had planned days ahead of time.

This is why being single is master race. You never hear people say "Yeah. Turns out that I cant hang out because my hand says we haven't been spending enough time together."

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 21:53:42

Girls ruin everything

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 22:18:38

^It's true we do, I mean look at Adam and Eve

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 22:22:41

Most of my friends already had girlfriends/wives when I met them. The ones that don't have gfs are all too socially retarded to get one.

My best friend had a girlfriend for like half a month. We never made plans so I didn't have to deal with her cancelling at the last second, but whenever we were hanging out her girlfriend would come over and they'd spend the rest of the evening dry-humping. It was obnoxious, but they broke up without a spectacle so I can't complain.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 22:43:18

One of my best friends just got married. He's already moved to a different part of the country. She is cute and totally awesome though... so h..h-he's probably better off with her instead :'c

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 22:57:25

At 9/25/15 09:07 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Do you see any of your friends less because their dates... Or worse yet, because they got other friends and started ignoring you?

There's no way I can post in this thread seriously without turning it into a shitpost of pony bestiality.

I'm gonna anyway, so fuck you.

I've been seeing a special pegasus lately that has been taking a lot of time away from me from my internet friends. Her name is not important.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 22:59:16

At 9/25/15 10:57 PM, Monster64 wrote: I've been seeing a special pegasus lately that has been taking a lot of time away from me from my internet friends. Her name is not important.

Do they let people with traumatic brain injuries serve in the military?

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 23:00:22

At 9/25/15 10:59 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 9/25/15 10:57 PM, Monster64 wrote: I've been seeing a special pegasus lately that has been taking a lot of time away from me from my internet friends. Her name is not important.
Do they let people with traumatic brain injuries serve in the military?

I have a giant giant candy cane penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 23:01:25

At 9/25/15 11:00 PM, Monster64 wrote: I have a giant giant candy cane penis.

I blame the PC police....

God bless you my child.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 23:03:06

At 9/25/15 11:01 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 9/25/15 11:00 PM, Monster64 wrote: I have a giant giant candy cane penis.
I blame the PC police....

God bless you my child.

please dont be mean

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-25 23:08:30

I majority of my friends now have wives/husbands and even have kids. It's no wonder that I don't get to hang out with a lot of them anymore.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 00:05:28

"Bitches will be bitches."

Just make new friends, once they get their heart broken they'll be back to you.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 00:16:53

No, but college does.

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 06:20:14

At 9/25/15 09:07 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: You ever see your friends less because they have girlfriends that eat their souls and time?

I'm hanging out with my crew for pretty much the first time tonight since July and my one buddy can't make it because he's with his girl, and my other friend is bringing his lady.

getting my own girlfriend is not an option.
Do you see any of your friends less because their dates... Or worse yet, because they got other friends and started ignoring you?

Don't be like that, man. I've had friends I stopped hanging around *because* they would get too jealous I was with some girl at the time. It wasn't even a case of hanging out with them less -- moreso just extremely jealous "forever alone" types and being with a girl at all was enough to send them over the edge.

I mean, breaking plans and stuff isn't cool, so if that's the case, yeah talk with them about it, but if they're not doing that, just be happy for your friends they got some ladies. They might hook you up with a lady friend too if you're cool with them having girlfriends. You never know.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 06:39:36

At 9/25/15 09:07 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: You ever see your friends less because they have girlfriends that eat their souls and time?

Oh god yes, so much so that me and another guy started calling her Yoko.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 09:25:30

Just so you know, nobody is 'whipped'. They are throwing their girlfriend under the bus so that when shit goes south in the relationship you don't resent the friend more than the girlfriend. "She says we don't spend enough time together" is code for "I would rather spend less money on a night in with this beautiful person who lets me touch her."

The solution is to get other friends so you're never stuck in a position where you are relying on only one person or one group of people for a good night out. It can take years to do this. Some of the best friendship groups I have are predicated on my having previously been roommates with them.

It's super easy though. Practically like dating. Just decide "hey, I'm gonna go out and get some tacos and a pitcher of beer." Any bro worth his popped collar will be on that shit in a heartbeat if he's got nothing else going on.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 22:42:22

At 9/26/15 09:25 AM, Evark wrote: Just so you know, nobody is 'whipped'.

Never once used that term friend.

BBS Signature

At 9/25/15 09:07 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:

Steal her from him.

Or stop being needy when your friends want to fuck chicks.

But mostly steal her from him.

Hmm some of my friends keep thinking that I might try to steal their girlfriends from them back in 9th grade. Which is kind of impossible to think about really especially if you were to look like me.

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 22:58:53

At 9/26/15 10:55 PM, argile wrote: Hmm some of my friends keep thinking that I might try to steal their girlfriends from them back in 2009. Which is kind of impossible to think about really especially if you were to look like me.

I bet your the spitting image of perfection. You're just a ladies man and only your friends can see it, i bet their girl friends are secretly lusting after you.

This picture is you.

"...The power it holds can bring either salvation or destruction at the whim of the user..."

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 23:01:46

This to his girl

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-26 23:35:28

Steal her from him and then do that cuckolding shit where you fuck her doggy style on top of him.

his face, both your genitals.

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-27 00:24:26

I'm actually down to like 1 or 2 friends who still hang out with me. Everyone else got girlfriends and bailed on me.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-27 02:25:11

you sound like a lonely fuck, OP

BBS Signature

Response to Girls stealing your friends 2015-09-27 05:19:10

Bros before Hoes!