00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Honey1200 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[NG+] Indie Game Dev Team Needed!!!

443 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, I'm Storm Hughes of the new indie game company NG+ . We are currently polishing a game design and are going to start concept art and early scripting. I am in need a programmer, pixel artist, and a sounded engineer/muscian who are all willing to collaborate with my design team to create the next in gaming phenomenon.
About the Game
This game is a 2-D Side-scrolling action/adventure platformer based throughout the history of man. You start as the caveman who invented fire, and chase down a mysterious assailant who has stolen said fire. chase him or her across the world and through time as you fight everything in your path. Defeat dinosaurs, slay the Greek gods, kill kings and demolish tanks as you embark on the ultimate journey to reclaim what is rightfully yours.
What We Need
Programmer: We are making this in Unity. My personal friend and fellow game designer has been dabbling in unity and we have a very crude build without any assets. I would love to have a professional or even someone who is knowledgeable to be the lead programmer.
Pixel Artist: I need a Lead Pixel Artist to assist me personally in concept art and asset creation. Pixel art has always been a minor hobby of mine but i lack the visual creativity and skill to fill this roll myself. I can assist in anyway from coloring to assembling sprites into order to great the animation.
Sound Engineer: All video games need sound. I need someone who is willing to create unique sound effects to help create this digital world.
Musician: Music doesn't ultimately break a game, but it can certainly make one. If you are a striving musician and think you have what it takes then don't be afraid to post. I want a soundtrack that matches the world and the time period you are in.
Notice:
I apologize, I do not have any money to pay anyone as of right now. I would love to pay for quality service and it is my dream to have enough to higher a proper team. This game is not going to be 100% free and will have a revenue. If you want to talk about payment after the games release then I am willing to negotiate.
Please leave a post with your requested position and a link to some of your work and I will contact you. if you wish to gain more information about the specific of the game or any other requested information then feel free contact me at my personal Email Storm.hughes8@gmail.com
Thank you, NG+ Design Team

Response to [NG+] Indie Game Dev Team Needed!!! 2015-08-24 17:33:54

Hey man, I only have basic programming knowledge but I think a basic project like the one you are describing could help me break through. I can bring myself up to speed on things pretty quickly but I definitely don't have the experience you're looking for to lead a project. I would love to contribute with sprites or music or even code if you want.

Let me know