00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

someone scout me pls

1,096 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

someone scout me pls 2015-08-19 08:06:02

hey can anyone scout me ? heres my first song that i maid http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/638585

Response to someone scout me pls 2015-08-19 11:06:44

At 8/19/15 10:43 AM, NekoMika wrote: Rules one of any portal... don't ask to be scouted.

so how can i get more noticed and more views ?

Response to someone scout me pls 2015-08-19 11:13:07

At 8/19/15 11:06 AM, morgoras wrote: so how can i get more noticed and more views ?

There are a couple ways you can improve your exposure. You can advertise your music on the Audio Advertisement thread in the audio forum. (Advertising anywhere else is a no no.) There is also a Review For Review thread in the audio forum as well. In that thread, you request that people give your music a review, and you give them a review in return.

Another way of getting more exposure is to enter your music into competitions when they come around.

With any luck, someone will see your music, like it, and decide to scout you. Just remember to only post your own original music/audio, and everything will be awesome.

Good luck.

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. The way you practice is the way you will perform.