00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LettySupremacy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bush is an ASSHOLE

2,282 Views | 46 Replies

Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:02:31

With all the pain and trajedy going on, our fearless (yeah right)...more like brainless leader go on the news and gives a press conference in my opinion making things worse. This asshole, instead of going on the news and sending out his condolences to all the families and talk about how we are going to pull together, he instead speaks of "hunting down and finding the people responsible". What the fuck is wrong with him??? I run a building for international students and they are scared to death. Middle easterners all over the country are afraid to walk the streets because you now have a country hell bent on REVENGE. Most of these people have come to this country to ESCAPE the politics of their homelands, to escape the violence and hatered, now they find themselves in the middle of it. WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE BUSH IS! he is just making things worse.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:06:05

I think Bush was put in the presidency in hopes of improving the economy.
He's been thrown into a situation he has no idea how to deal with.
We need Clinton back ...

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:10:31

Put yourself in his shoes... Today is a very bad day to be the presiden of the United States... He did promise that they would be hunted down and "punished". I hope by that he means something worse than death...

Today, is one day that I would give the president some slack... But tomorrow... The hunt better begin.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:17:37

At 9/11/01 04:10 PM, MAXIMINA wrote: Today, is one day that I would give the president some slack... But tomorrow... The hunt better begin.

You've become too bloodthirsty.
Now is a time to find religion.
To beleive that there is an afterlife that greets the terrorists who did this, and will reward their actions with eternal damnation.
There is no punishment that can be extracted on this plane of existance that could equal the damage they have done.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:18:21

At 9/11/01 04:06 PM, stoneskipper_42 wrote: I think Bush was put in the presidency in hopes of improving the economy.
We need Clinton back ...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WHAT THE HELL WOULD CLINTON DO? oh its perfectly ok to get ORAL SEX from an intern but if you say words wrong we should put you to death. just let me ask you, WHAT THE HELL IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO??? i don't see you going out and giving blood.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:27:35

At 9/11/01 04:18 PM, raxar wrote: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WHAT THE HELL WOULD CLINTON DO? oh its perfectly ok to get ORAL SEX from an intern but if you say words wrong we should put you to death. just let me ask you, WHAT THE HELL IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO??? i don't see you going out and giving blood.

He handled the Iraq issue pretty well.
And i don't think you should place him so low based on a lack of morals.
But still, you are entitled to your own opinion.
Still, i'd rather Clinton than Bush.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:30:02

Clinton is a genius and could handle such situations. He's done it quite a bit already.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:35:29

At 9/11/01 04:30 PM, Wall wrote: Clinton is a genius and could handle such situations. He's done it quite a bit already.

what event this bad has clinton ever had to deal with

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:38:17

At 9/11/01 04:17 PM, stoneskipper_42 wrote:
At 9/11/01 04:10 PM, MAXIMINA wrote: Today, is one day that I would give the president some slack... But tomorrow... The hunt better begin.
You've become too bloodthirsty.
Now is a time to find religion.
To beleive that there is an afterlife that greets the terrorists who did this, and will reward their actions with eternal damnation.
There is no punishment that can be extracted on this plane of existance that could equal the damage they have done.

I'll have you know that I am a Christian... And I strongly believe in a Heaven and a Hell... But Bin Laden must die before he goes to hell... and the sooner the better, the less damage he can do.

I admit, I am filled with rage, and I probably shouldn't. But I'm not going to do nothing but pray... Sure I'll continue to pray... But something must also be done... And I want to be a part of it...

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:42:29

At 9/11/01 04:02 PM, nocoins3 wrote: With all the pain and trajedy going on, our fearless (yeah right)...more like brainless leader go on the news and gives a press conference in my opinion making things worse. This asshole, instead of going on the news and sending out his condolences to all the families and talk about how we are going to pull together, he instead speaks of "hunting down and finding the people responsible". What the fuck is wrong with him??? I run a building for international students and they are scared to death. Middle easterners all over the country are afraid to walk the streets because you now have a country hell bent on REVENGE. Most of these people have come to this country to ESCAPE the politics of their homelands, to escape the violence and hatered, now they find themselves in the middle of it. WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE BUSH IS! he is just making things worse.

Shut the fuck up. Bush is a good president. He is sending out the military, the I.R.S, etc. So shut up. I don't think you would be a good president.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:43:40

At 9/11/01 04:35 PM, raxar wrote: what event this bad has clinton ever had to deal with

Are you kidding?
No one has ever had to deal with anything this bad.
This is the most damaging unprecedented attack on America.
Ever.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:46:51

At 9/11/01 04:30 PM, Wall wrote: Clinton is a genius and could handle such situations. He's done it quite a bit already.

If he is such a genius, why did he get caught?

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 16:58:33

At 9/11/01 04:24 PM, traekwon wrote: never forget, RAXAR, Bush didn't win by popular demand.

And he still wouldn't.

He won by the system we've got, which is a sufficient one. He's not the first winning candidate to lose the popular vote, and I think that looking at the impulses to which campaigns appeal and the general level of thought and understanding exhibited by the average american voter, I wouldn't want popular vote to be the ultimate determination of who led our country. "I contend that my opponent is Hitler's great grandson. I'll make it illegal to say 'fag' and devote tax money to weekly free concerts of Woodstock scale." "Congratulations, sir. You've won by a landslide."

On the original topic, my initial impulse was bloodlust as well. I didn't hear Bush suggesting that international students be put into concentration camps, and I think that whatever guilty entity may be should be hunted down and eradicated. I think that if I could choose either consoling families or seeking responsive action, and not both, I'd choose the latter. No; Bush didn't have to choose only one, but I don't think he had this speech prepared last week. Furthermore, we know him not to be a good public speaker, and this can't help. Would you not be rattled in his position? I'd like to see how you'd fare with half the nation waiting for you to trip; particularly when faced with a situation this severe.

I may have more later.

>:C

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 17:09:11

At 9/11/01 04:02 PM, nocoins3 wrote: With all the pain and trajedy going on, our fearless (yeah right)...more like brainless leader go on the news and gives a press conference in my opinion making things worse. This asshole, instead of going on the news and sending out his condolences to all the families and talk about how we are going to pull together, he instead speaks of "hunting down and finding the people responsible". What the fuck is wrong with him??? I run a building for international students and they are scared to death. Middle easterners all over the country are afraid to walk the streets because you now have a country hell bent on REVENGE. Most of these people have come to this country to ESCAPE the politics of their homelands, to escape the violence and hatered, now they find themselves in the middle of it. WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE BUSH IS! he is just making things worse.

Heh...you assmunch. Bush is gonna fuck those assholes up. Im glad. If someone fucked you up in a fight, you would just sit there and take it like a little bitch. Bush is gonna blow them to hell, and im gonna be laughing.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 17:21:59

At 9/11/01 04:18 PM, raxar wrote:
At 9/11/01 04:06 PM, stoneskipper_42 wrote: I think Bush was put in the presidency in hopes of improving the economy.
We need Clinton back ...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WHAT THE HELL WOULD CLINTON DO? oh its perfectly ok to get ORAL SEX from an intern but if you say words wrong we should put you to death. just let me ask you, WHAT THE HELL IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO??? i don't see you going out and giving blood.

i tried to give blood, i went to the blood drive, first im to young, they turned me down and second they are only taking type 0 blood and im AB or A something with an a.

they told me to go home.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 17:31:36

Heh...you assmunch. Bush is gonna fuck those assholes up. Im glad. If someone fucked you up in a fight, you would just sit there and take it like a little bitch. Bush is gonna blow them to hell, and im gonna be laughing.

I agree. Bush is doing more than Clinton would do. Clinton would just send carriers to the middle of an ocean somewhere and randomly fire missiles in all directions. Clinton's bombing of Iraq and Bin Laden's camps in 1999 were totally ineffective. Clinton is a dumbass. I don't know why people keep calling him a genius.

Oh, yeah, he got one of his interns to service him, that's why.

Bush is an ASSHOLE

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 17:54:14

At 9/11/01 05:31 PM, TFX wrote:
I agree. Bush is doing more than Clinton would do. Clinton would just send carriers to the middle of an ocean somewhere and randomly fire missiles in all directions. Clinton's bombing of Iraq and Bin Laden's camps in 1999 were totally ineffective. Clinton is a dumbass. I don't know why people keep calling him a genius.

Oh, yeah, he got one of his interns to service him, that's why.

All this anti republican/democratic rhetoric belongs in the Political forum.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 18:01:50

At 9/11/01 05:54 PM, Vj20 wrote: All this anti republican/democratic rhetoric belongs in the Political forum.

Well, technically this whole damn subject belongs in the political forum.
Well, technically it is.
But the focus is being placed on the one(s) in the General sect.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 20:40:28

Do you realize that Bush was addressing the AMERICAN PEOPLE in his speech. Talking about revenge and hunting down the responsible party does nothing for all the people who are dealing with this situation now. All this does is get a bunch of rednecks to grab their shotguns and fire up thier pickup trucks looking for anyone with dark skin that they can release their misdirected anger on. That is what is happening in NYC today, cab drivers were being beaten up for being from the middle east. The only INTELLIGENT person I heard speak today was Mayor Guilani. He spoke of how all New Yorkers need to band together to help one another and how we will all pull through this. NOW THAT is an intelligent speech. Bush is just a hurt little boy who does not know what to do so he talks about "beating up on all the bullies" just like a lot of the immature people on this site immediatly look to hurt someone in retaliation. a War is not going to bring all those people back...I do agree that we need to do something, send out our military to stop the people who are doing this, but we need to take it slow and make sure we are not going after the innocent.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 20:40:38

How is he making things worse you stupid shit? First off, know what you're talking about before you talk about it- I saw a live press conference with Bush and one of the first things he said is that he hopes the people of America will join him in wishing and praying for those who lost their lives, AND their families. Second, what is so bad about him stating he wants to hunt the attackers down? You should want the same thing if you're so concerned with the situation. Third, what would you do differently that would make such a major fucking difference? Nothing. The best you can do is HUNT DOWN THE ATTACKERS! Until you are put in his position and you are faced with this crisis AND put a stop to it by only sending your condolences out to the dead and their families, don't criticize Bush for doing the best possible for the time being.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 21:19:51

At 9/11/01 08:40 PM, Poodgie wrote: blah blah blah blah...HUNT DOWN THE ATTACKERS! blah blah blah blah blah.

They're dead, dumbass. For all you know the only people involved in this are those who went kamikazi and destroyed the buildings. Shut your hole, and screw you guys, i'm going home.

-Doodler

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 22:01:38

Bush is an asshole and a fucking moron. He has no clue what he's doing. This is what we get for having Scalia, Rehnquist, Thomas, O'Connor, and Kennedy on the Supreme Court bench.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 22:34:01

How is he making things worse you stupid shit? First off, know what you're talking about before you talk about it- I saw a live press conference with Bush and one of the first things he said is that he hopes the people of America will join him in wishing and praying for those who lost their lives, AND their families. Second, what is so bad about him stating he wants to hunt the attackers down? You should want the same thing if you're so concerned with the situation. Third, what would you do differently that would make such a major fucking difference? Nothing. The best you can do is HUNT DOWN THE ATTACKERS! Until you are put in his position and you are faced with this crisis AND put a stop to it by only sending your condolences out to the dead and their families, don't criticize Bush for doing the best possible for the time being.

read the above message smart guy. I didnt say that I disagreed with going after the people who did this, I think it was in very poor taste that he went on the television and began talking about that so early.

you said "what would you do differently that would make such a major fucking difference?"....hmmm, give blood, volunteer at the hospital, help people in need....thats just a few....how about anything other than get angry and start raging against the rest of the world. Start by helping the people around you instead of talking about revenge and killing. Its just in poor taste at this time. I still have family members missing from all this. I have a lot of friends and family that work in that building. All cell phones are down in the area and I have no way of contacting them. Try putting yourself in someone elses shoes. thanks

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 22:52:31

shit happends and then you die

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 22:58:16

you're right, I dont remember hearing him say anything about giving his condolences to the families of the lost ones.
what an asshole.
I mean, I want america to get revenge but he should have put that after condolences.

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 23:04:26

that was his second statement the first one stated remorse for the people the second one was him saying look we are pissed off and we are gonna fuck you up i think that is understand able i dont find him unintelligent for doing that

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 23:33:28

........Yuri...has ......us .......under.....Control...

Red Alert 2 was a message i guess. but you were to stupid to belive it.
its just gonna happend alittle different

Bush is an ASSHOLE

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 23:38:50

We need Clinton back ...

we do need clinton back he was the coolest president ever! that guy was the best thing to happend to amerca since Television hell he made the presidenacy interesting and funny. He kicked it with Jay-z and Snoop dogg.

Bush is an ASSHOLE

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 23:44:51

I think Bush should've mentioned pulling together and such, but it is good that he mentioned bringing the perpetrators to justice, if he hadn't people would be thinking "What a pussy, what is he gonna do to 'them' about this?", so I agree and disagree

Response to Bush is an ASSHOLE 2001-09-11 23:51:44

Clue for brainless: Bush is not an asshole. Those families in mourning want revenge. If not now, tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then later. Bush wants to give it to them, and defend what is left of this country's security. Should he waste time and give a long bullshit-filled speech on how sad he is, a speech totally written to appeal to those in pain, or should he keep a level head, realize that there is still a threat, and take action? Bush is not an asshole. He just had little time to use and condolences would prevent him from getting work done. Are people's feelings of happiness for a man's condolences more important than people's feeling of safety? NO. And also, Bush isn't a fucking dumbass! unlike his former rival, Al Gore, HE GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE AND EVEN EARNED A MASTERS DEGREE! DID GORE? NOT QUITE! and Clinton is only remembered for what good he did in office, not what shit he left behind.