00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Waiting for approval

1,564 Views | 2 Replies

I posted a song on newgrounds and I am waiting for approval. I need this music uploaded by a certain deadline soon, and if a moderator sees this post, it would be appreciated if you could approve CoryxKenshin - Samurai Song. I definitely know it's not copyrighted in any way, since it's a 30 second song made up song from a youtuber. This soundtrack was meant for gaming and movie use for anyone on newgrounds that is a fan of CoryxKenshin. I personally made this file for Geometry Dash, which I can use to make a really nice level. It would be appreciated if you could approve by August 21, 2015.

P.S. The Username is SMFI

Response to Waiting for approval 2015-08-17 13:40:17

At 8/17/15 01:06 PM, S-Saiyan wrote: I posted a song on newgrounds and I am waiting for approval. I need this music uploaded by a certain deadline soon, and if a moderator sees this post, it would be appreciated if you could approve CoryxKenshin - Samurai Song. I definitely know it's not copyrighted in any way, since it's a 30 second song made up song from a youtuber.

Intellectual property is automatically copyrighted, even if that property was made by a youtuber. It wasn't made by you, and I'm assuming neither of the artists whose tracks you uploaded gave you permission to upload them, so you are technically committing copyright infringement.

Try making your own music and upload it to Newgrounds for GD. We have a pretty cool audio community here that would be glad to help you along the way!

@BrokenDeck

BBS Signature

Response to Waiting for approval 2015-08-17 13:45:13

Songs removed. User banned.