00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LOVE

2,258 Views | 32 Replies

Response to LOVE 2015-08-01 18:00:57 (edited 2015-08-01 18:05:26)

At 8/1/15 05:35 PM, Jester wrote:
The article is why love CAN be stupid. If you read it she was "really happy" and it wasn't necessarily a good thing at all.
She didn't die because she was happy; she died because she was a fucking idiot who decided sharing a song on socia
also reiterating that I don't know why you brought the article up since it had nothing to do with love. If she was texting her husband or something then it'd be more valid, but she was sharing a song she liked and making a shitty joke.

She was really loving the song.

She was in an elated mood, imbalanced, overjoyed. Love is usually an abundance of a good thing, and she had too much.

TTHR: I hate that girls don't accept my relationship requests >:/ SRSLLYYY JEEEZ

srly :(

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to LOVE 2015-08-01 18:32:22

Love is a construct based around the idea of selflessness and altruism. What people call love is an expectation of reward. When two people claim to love each other, it is because each believes that they have something to gain by being with the other. In a healthy relationship this is mutually true for all parties involved. In an unhealthy relationship, one or more parties are dissatisfied with the outcome.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to LOVE 2015-08-01 19:09:23

i dont know

BBS Signature