00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WWE Surrender 2015-07-24 20:43:06

Fuck my life, I got a few post on the pf forums should my history in should not be taken into consideration, anyway, im trying to work on a few things and we are more fucked than anything that we could say publicly and shit, so, got any ideas on a few things? so that we could work out on with wwe 2k16 or in another words wwe raw vs smackdown 2016 or someshit like that, the graphics team does amazing with everything is just that the presentation seems to be out of it this year, any ideas on who should be wwe champion?

Response to WWE Surrender 2015-07-24 23:27:01

At 7/24/15 08:43 PM, Sepelio-WWE wrote: Fuck my life, I got a few post on the pf forums should my history in should not be taken into consideration, anyway, im trying to work on a few things and we are more fucked than anything that we could say publicly and shit, so, got any ideas on a few things? so that we could work out on with wwe 2k16 or in another words wwe raw vs smackdown 2016 or someshit like that, the graphics team does amazing with everything is just that the presentation seems to be out of it this year, any ideas on who should be wwe champion?

Wrong Forum dude. This belongs in either the General Forum or most likely the Video Games Forum.