00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FireKingKai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hate money? Love making pixel art?

625 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello all!
I'm looking for a pixel artist to collaborate on a game.

My ideal art style would be something akin to Hyper Light Drifter or Sword and Sworcery EP.

Absolutely zero budget for now, although if we do make any money at any point, I would be happy to share with collaborators. However I want to concentrate on making an amazing game, not on getting rich quick.

I have studied game design and programming for years, have some experience in the industry, and have spent a long time writing thousands of lines of code for this game already, so this is not vapour. I am truly committed to making something awesome.

Having said that, many many aspects of the game are still wide open for discussion - any collaborator would have a lot of input into the final game. All I know for certain is that I want to make an incredibly large and detailed procedurally generated world which creates deep and meaningful storytelling, along with a vast RPG-like character customisation and progression system.

If any of this sounds vaguely interesting to anyone, get in touch :)

Response to Hate money? Love making pixel art? 2015-07-22 21:25:18

i could help u on this

Response to Hate money? Love making pixel art? 2015-07-27 20:56:03

So you have never made anything for newgrounds, this is your only forum post, you have no work to shows for your "years of game design studying", and you expect artists to not only help you but help you for free? Sounds like a great deal!