00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MLouise just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pedophiles want rights

5,297 Views | 43 Replies

Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:07:18

Days after homosexual marriage was legalized, pedophiles are clamoring to gain equal rights to "love" children.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/06/pedophilia-deserves-civil-rights-says-new-york-times-op-ed/

The floodgates are opened, and hopefully the people in power in this country have sense enough to close those gates before it's too late.

Fuckin' degenerates.

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:09:12

I mean damn if we're letting men fuck each other why not kids

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:09:59

Children can't consent. There's no relation between the two.

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:11:28

Now that's fucked up.

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:17:32

This was only a matter of time before they came out of the woodwork

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:20:06

At 6/28/15 11:17 PM, FoAngel wrote: This was only a matter of time before they came out of the woodwork

And we can thank the LGBT activists for that.

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:23:50

Two men can consent to a marriage.

Two women can consent to a marriage.

Two adult human beings of any gender can consent to marry.

A child lacks the knowledge to fully understand, and therefore cannot properly consent to a marriage.

Your argument is invalid.

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:37:44

Children lack the maturity to be "loved". When you claim to have the right to something, it has to be balanced against interests of the community. Protection of children from the acts of pedophiles outweighs their "right" to become sexually attracted to children who have not reached the age of maturity.

This is absurd.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:45:53 (edited 2015-06-28 23:49:34)

This isn't really anything new. NAMBLA have been piggyback-riding the gay rights movement since the late 1970s. However, it wasn't until the 1980s that the gay rights groups that NAMBLA had been so heavily intertwined with began to really distance themselves from them. NAMBLA was the first US-based organization to join the ILGA, and was not expelled from the association until 1994. ILGA members also included a number of other pedophile rights groups such as Vereniging Martijn and Project Truth.

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:47:33

these are the same morons that made the lgbt movement look bad because of that bullshit nambla crap.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:51:29

At 6/28/15 11:47 PM, kazumazkan wrote: these are the same morons that made the lgbt movement look bad because of that bullshit nambla crap.

Well, it certainly didn't help their cause that many gay rights groups also expressed solidarity with NAMBLA and other pedophile rights groups. It was kind of a mutual thing for a while. ILGA only expelled them because of the negative publicity their membership in their group had generated in international media.

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:51:45

but watching a show made for girls is alright, right? Even going to the same places these girls to is fine, as long as there's no interaction, right?

Pedophiles want rights

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-28 23:52:51

There's an easy way to stop pedophiles. It's called castration.

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 00:12:41

At 6/29/15 12:11 AM, Loki wrote: the right for a quick death? ok

I thought you were a vehement opponent of the death penalty?

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 00:19:39

At 6/29/15 12:16 AM, Loki wrote: depends. some of the worst people do deserve a quick death, without trial. I'm against the execution of interesting people.

pedophiles on the other hand should be made eunuchs. that'll teach'em.

I recall that you had stated in another thread that you were opposed to the idea of executing people like Hitler and Stalin. You wouldn't categorize those type of people as "the worst?"

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 00:38:06

Watch it happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 00:54:47

At 6/28/15 11:20 PM, Mumbo wrote:
At 6/28/15 11:17 PM, FoAngel wrote: This was only a matter of time before they came out of the woodwork
And we can thank the LGBT activists for that.

And I came in here expecting a joke thread. Welp... Apparently there are still dipshits who believe they can make equivalence between totally unrelated things. Can't let these two men get married, or else people who want to fuck kids will want rights two. We should also have never given rights to black people, now the damn Mexicans want a piece of the cake two!

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 01:24:19

At 6/28/15 11:11 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Now that's fucked up.

im speecheless at this. so yeah, what this dude said ^

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 04:50:02

I can stop but laugh at this. All I hear in my head is this "I WANT TO MOLEST A KID AS A LEGAL CITIZEN. I WANT MY RIGHTS TO TOUCH A KID IN MY SECRET DUNGEON.".

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 05:10:00

What next? Cat marry dog?
When do we get the right to marry people who dont know we are stalking them?

At 6/29/15 04:37 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 6/28/15 11:22 PM, NekoMika wrote: 1. Attacking people like me because of fuckwits like them.
2. Pedophilia will never be approved!
For someone who insists on being called a girl you sure mention being special a lot.

We're all special.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 05:12:32

At 6/29/15 05:11 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Can I be special too? My doctor says I'm special so I must be.

Yes, you are special and you have special needs.

Latest TCs

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 05:16:40

At 6/29/15 05:11 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Monkey marry cat

I hope he rides it like a horse

At 6/29/15 05:12 AM, Sobolev wrote:
At 6/29/15 05:11 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Can I be special too? My doctor says I'm special so I must be.
Yes, you are special and you have special needs.

In your special place.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 05:19:18

At 6/29/15 05:13 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Do you have a need for my foot up your ass?

There is no need for that. Putting your fingers in my ass after I take a dump is enough.

Latest TCs

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 05:25:15

At 6/29/15 05:20 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 6/29/15 05:19 AM, Sobolev wrote:
I'm outta here.

You did poorly choose words. Should be more careful what you say in a thread talking about gay and sexual things which newgrounds mostly is.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 05:44:29

Surprised you people weren't @'ing NippleManOfMilk as soon as this thread popped up, not that it would matter, he seems to have gotten banned for 10 years.

At 6/28/15 11:15 PM, ZeroDown wrote: One time I saw someone say "Just because you're a pedophile, that doesn't mean you're a rapist.".

Yes it does.

Pedophilia is an attraction towards young children, it in no way means you're a rapist right off the bat. That's like saying that if a guy is gay he automatically has AIDS.

At 6/28/15 11:22 PM, NekoMika wrote: 2. Pedophilia will never be approved!

Not now but i believe that in a few generations it will be.
It's basically the same people were saying about gay people having rights, marrying and adopting kids.

At 6/28/15 11:52 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: There's an easy way to stop pedophiles. It's called castration.

>implying only men are pedophiles

And that doesn't remove sexual urges you fucking idiot, it just means they won't impregnate anyone.

At 6/29/15 03:45 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Fuck those shit heads.
What kind of sick piece of shit do you have to be to approve pedophilia and legalize it?

I don't know that much about the USA but i think it's legal to be one, it's just not legal to actually act upon it and have sex with people who are underage.

Plus, Pedophilia means you're sick and in need of help. So approving it is just like approving mental sickness and encouraging it and dis-encouraging any sort of treatment.

The only help pedophiles get is getting thrown to jail and being judged by everyone when they come out so it's pretty damn logical they don't actually look for a psychological help, not that it would make a difference, it's like throwing a gay guy in those christian gay to straight conversion camps and hoping for the best.
Also, that last quoted text was exactly what people were saying about homosexuality 30 or so years ago.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 05:52:41

At 6/29/15 03:45 AM, Vixuzar wrote:

So approving it is just like approving mental sickness and encouraging it and dis-encouraging any sort of treatment.

You may be surprised to hear that gender identity disorder is an actual medical condition in which the patient firmly believes that he/she should be in the opposite sex.

In more severe cases, doctors may recommend the patient to undergo transgender surgery as a treatment.
Although technically speaking these transsexuals are patients, society has the obligation to accept them and respect them just as other members of society.

Whether pedophilia is itself a mental condition is not relevant to the discussion, but rather, it is the impact and risks that we would face if we grant pedophiles legal rights that matters.

Latest TCs

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 10:02:04

At 6/29/15 09:14 AM, BlueReality wrote: Hhahahahahaha

good! I said this would happen, gays want rights first then Pedophiles.

I'm fucking glad. I hope they get equality #Pedophilerights

leave and never return. -kisame-

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 10:20:51

At 6/29/15 10:15 AM, BlueReality wrote:

i do hope you get the hammer soon

the last time some guy making shit like got his shit deleted.

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 10:53:55 (edited 2015-06-29 10:55:31)

What the article says is that pedos should be able to admit that they indeed appreciate the sexual waves kids emit to them as long as they don't do anything. I don't really see the point into this. Would they feel better if they could say it out loud and not get "stigmatized" about it? It's dumb. Just an excuse to bring the topic into attention and start giving rights away. But as others have already pointed it's not like the LGTB rights, consenting matters.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Pedophiles want rights 2015-06-29 11:19:53 (edited 2015-06-29 11:20:19)

A child can't decide. Unless they are 18 they should stay friggin clear away from children. Homosexuality is totally ok though ^ _ ^