00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Describe plot of a movie as vaguely

17,825 Views | 333 Replies

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 02:59:02

At 6/30/15 02:40 AM, stafffighter wrote:
At 6/30/15 02:00 AM, Eddmario wrote: Not even close. Here's a hint: The actor in it plays himself, and the guy "obsessed with rice" is a goddamn Chinese demon
My name is Bruce.

Yep.

Let's see...

A movie that was supposedly made for fans but ended up pissing them off.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 03:04:14

At 6/29/15 05:31 AM, Khifa wrote: Three gay men are looking for their mother but are being violent about it, turn into their big brother only to get beaten by an emo guy.

No tries on this one?

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 03:13:09

At 6/30/15 02:59 AM, Eddmario wrote: Let's see...

either dragonball evolution or the last airbender

BBS Signature

At 6/30/15 02:59 AM, Eddmario wrote:

Doom, anything by Uwe Boll, the recent Robocop reboot, Terminator 3, Terminator Salvation, Terminator Genysis, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Hitman, The Man of Steel, Wolverine: Origins, The sequel to Thor, most everything thats live-action Fantastic Four and including the cartoon, The Dark Knight Rises, the Green Lantern movie, Jurassic Park 3, Heavy Metal: Fakk 2, the Rambo remake, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, the Star Wars prequels, Lost in Space, the western Tekken movie, the Street Fighter movie, Mortal Kombat Annihilation, the Mortal Kombat animated series, most cartoon shows that were based off of R-rated movies / movies whose base content were inappropriate for children like Robocop, the aforementioned Mortal Kombat cartoon, and shameless cash grabs under the cloak of brand/name recognition.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 03:22:24

At 6/30/15 03:04 AM, Khifa wrote:
At 6/29/15 05:31 AM, Khifa wrote: Three gay men are looking for their mother but are being violent about it, turn into their big brother only to get beaten by an emo guy.
No tries on this one?

The phrasing throws me off; "three gay men TURN INTO their big brother?"

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 05:45:22

At 6/30/15 03:22 AM, Phobotech wrote: The phrasing throws me off; "three gay men TURN INTO their big brother?"

Yeah.
Three brothers turn into their one big brother

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 19:46:49

At 6/30/15 03:21 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 6/30/15 02:59 AM, Eddmario wrote: A movie that was supposedly made for fans but ended up pissing them off.
Doom

Yep

And the Robocop remake was awesome. I don't care what anybody else says.

This movie's ending is one big acid trip.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 22:15:50

At 6/30/15 02:55 AM, Bit wrote: Magical torus causes Alzheimer's and forces two midgets to go mountain climbing.

hmmm Lord of the rings again?

regardless i'll take a shot

" Fat white man lives on island ,dislikes the sun , hell breaks loose , he plays the piano "

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 22:22:03

At 6/30/15 10:15 PM, MidnightPlease wrote:

" Fat white man lives on island ,dislikes the sun , hell breaks loose , he plays the piano "

Island of Dr Moreau

Blazing saddles is ripped off note for note

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 23:51:38

At 6/30/15 03:04 AM, Khifa wrote: Three gay men are looking for their mother but are being violent about it, turn into their big brother only to get beaten by an emo guy.

Oh my God it took me forever.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the three gay dudes becomes Sephiroth and the emo guy is Cloud.

I had four that got skipped:

A) Crazy person becomes a prisoner to a cruel dictator. He narrowly escapes with his life, then threatens, beats, and shoots at women who he later befriends so that they can all flee from the dictator to start a new life in a much better place that may or may not exist.

B) An awkward teenager tries to earn his veteran step-father's respect through daring stunts and hand to hand combat, but ultimately fails time after time on account of him being clumsy, yet indestructible.

C) Makin' movies, makin' songs, Captain of a ship.

D) Tim Curry's in the jungle and they put a fuckin' power glove on a gorilla and the gorilla speaks to humans to reveal the she has a heart of gold or some shit, I don't know.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 23:58:54

A dog and his ex-cop owner meet a crazy man with a snake. The dog doesn't like the snake man, but the owner keeps him around...they hang out on a hill and watch the bad guys terrorize a town from a distance. Their car is broken, and the dog's owner earns the town's trust to fix the car so they can keep going on more rides...but the dog dies, and the owner cooperates with the town to get back at the bad guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-06-30 23:59:48

At 6/30/15 10:22 PM, stafffighter wrote:

...A Million Ways to Die in the West?

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 00:14:01

At 6/30/15 11:59 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 6/30/15 10:22 PM, stafffighter wrote:
...A Million Ways to Die in the West?

Ding ding ding.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

At 6/30/15 07:46 PM, Eddmario wrote:
This movie's ending is one big acid trip.

Happy Feet.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 02:12:16

At 7/1/15 12:52 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 6/30/15 07:46 PM, Eddmario wrote: This movie's ending is one big acid trip.
Happy Feet.

Too recent.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 02:15:13

At 7/1/15 02:12 AM, Eddmario wrote:
Happy Feet.
Too recent.

As in "Happy Feet was too recent a movie, your movie is older" or the movie you're vaguely describing is a more recent release than Happy Feet?

tl:dr, is your movie older or younger than Happy Feet?

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 02:21:01

At 7/1/15 02:15 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/1/15 02:12 AM, Eddmario wrote:
Happy Feet.
Too recent.
As in "Happy Feet was too recent a movie, your movie is older" or the movie you're vaguely describing is a more recent release than Happy Feet?
tl:dr, is your movie older or younger than Happy Feet?

It's older. In fact, it's 9 years older than the first Star Wars movie. I'll give you a hint: It's a famous movie and is considered a "classic", and there was a Futurama episode that referenced this movie.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 02:27:10

At 7/1/15 02:21 AM, Eddmario wrote:
It's older. In fact, it's 9 years older than the first Star Wars movie. I'll give you a hint: It's a famous movie and is considered a "classic", and there was a Futurama episode that referenced this movie.

I haven't seen it, but is it "Easy Rider?"

BBS Signature

At 7/1/15 02:27 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/1/15 02:21 AM, Eddmario wrote:
I haven't seen it, but is it "Easy Rider?"

1. Never seen that, so no
2. New hint: It's a sci-fi movie with a famous quote

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 02:40:14

At 7/1/15 02:35 AM, Eddmario wrote:

Ugggghhhhhhh that did it, you damned dirty ape.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 02:42:46

I have five on this page that have yet to be solved.

C'mon, give a crack at 'em.

BBS Signature

At 6/30/15 11:51 PM, Phobotech wrote: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the three gay dudes becomes Sephiroth and the emo guy is Cloud.

Bingoooo!

B) An awkward teenager tries to earn his veteran step-father's respect through daring stunts and hand to hand combat, but ultimately fails time after time on account of him being clumsy, yet indestructible.

Kick-Ass?

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 14:42:43

Some gang of ghosthunters go on vacation to an island, but a puppy summons real monsters on the island.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 16:09:47

At 7/1/15 03:57 PM, NotASpammer wrote:
Some rats make some delicious food.

Well there was only one rat chef in ratatouille so I have to assume you're talking about the diner staff in Muppets take Manhattan.

A war orphan decides to take on his adopted family business and reject his inheritance.

BBS Signature

Leland Stottlemyre skins women alive so he can wear their skin while being pursued by a former child prostitute from "Taxi".

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 19:25:26

At 7/1/15 02:40 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/1/15 02:35 AM, Eddmario wrote:
Ugggghhhhhhh that did it, you damned dirty ape.

Nope. The movie I'm referring to is a sci-fi classic that came out in 1968, and the quote in question involves a 4 letter name that starts with the letter "D"

BBS Signature

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-01 21:31:45

At 7/1/15 05:24 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 6/30/15 11:51 PM, Phobotech wrote: D) Tim Curry's in the jungle and they put a fuckin' power glove on a gorilla and the gorilla speaks to humans to reveal the she has a heart of gold or some shit, I don't know.
Congo?

Correctimundo!

And is your sci-fi one THX-some numbers or other?

Negative, if you're referring to the first one, the one with the crazy guy, all I can say without outright giving it away was it was more recent than THX.

At 7/1/15 02:42 PM, Khifa wrote:
Kick-Ass?

Nope! The film I'm referencing is a comedy.

BBS Signature

At 7/1/15 02:42 PM, Khifa wrote: Some gang of ghosthunters go on vacation to an island, but a puppy summons real monsters on the island.

Scrappy Doo comes to mind, but I can't nail the movie...Scooby Doo and the Mystery Van gang have had a lot of "movies" right?

BBS Signature

Guy has a lesbian girlfriend. Also SNOOTCHIE BOOTCHIES!!

Response to Describe plot of a movie as vaguely 2015-07-02 06:11:27

At 7/1/15 09:33 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/1/15 02:42 PM, Khifa wrote: Some gang of ghosthunters go on vacation to an island, but a puppy summons real monsters on the island.
Scrappy Doo comes to mind, but I can't nail the movie...Scooby Doo and the Mystery Van gang have had a lot of "movies" right?

Yup, you're right again nice job!
It was the 2002 Scooby Doo movie.

BBS Signature