00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bethesda's Press Conference is Live

766 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Doom looked fucking great, Battlecry looked like a waste of time, and I still need to play Dishonored- but 2 seems cool.

Fallout 4's probably going to be how they end the show.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Bethesda's Press Conference is Live 2015-06-14 23:40:51

At 6/14/15 10:38 PM, TOXlCITY wrote: http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Doom looked fucking great, Battlecry looked like a waste of time, and I still need to play Dishonored- but 2 seems cool.

Fallout 4's probably going to be how they end the show.

Holy shit, that was pretty amazing, I still don't know how to feel about the voiced character though... But fuck, the rest just blew my mind... Dishonored 2 and Doom were pretty great too

My tumblr yo.

My art thread.

If anyone wanna be drawing pals, add me on discord fam "daker#3361"

BBS Signature

At 6/14/15 11:40 PM, Daker777NG wrote: Holy shit, that was pretty amazing, I still don't know how to feel about the voiced character though... But fuck, the rest just blew my mind... Dishonored 2 and Doom were pretty great too

I liked the voiced character and at first I really didn't expect to. I loved the pre-war scene in the beginning and all of the customization looks fucking amazing. Also I have to say that the combat looks WAY smoother and the overall feel just seems way less clunky than 3 or New Vegas.

It's also becoming incredibly apparent why New Vegas was so rushed, and why Skyrim was so buggy. Looks like this is where all their heart really is.

11-10-15. That's really soon.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

BBS Signature

Response to Bethesda's Press Conference is Live 2015-06-15 00:08:39

At 6/14/15 11:54 PM, TOXlCITY wrote:
I liked the voiced character and at first I really didn't expect to. I loved the pre-war scene in the beginning and all of the customization looks fucking amazing. Also I have to say that the combat looks WAY smoother and the overall feel just seems way less clunky than 3 or New Vegas.

It's also becoming incredibly apparent why New Vegas was so rushed, and why Skyrim was so buggy. Looks like this is where all their heart really is.

I'm gonna let myself get hyped for once, I'm not sure about the voiced character but what the hell, everything just looks so good I think it will be worth it anyway. And the release date! That was unreal, I think I may even buy the collectors edition for that pip boy...

My tumblr yo.

My art thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Bethesda's Press Conference is Live 2015-06-15 00:15:52

Fallout 4 looks better than I thought it would. Holy shit.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Bethesda's Press Conference is Live 2015-06-15 00:21:41

At 6/15/15 12:08 AM, Daker777NG wrote: I think I may even buy the collectors edition for that pip boy...

Me too, I really hope it's for a reasonable price.

BBS Signature

Response to Bethesda's Press Conference is Live 2015-06-15 00:27:59

BBS Signature

At 6/15/15 12:08 AM, Daker777NG wrote:
At 6/14/15 11:54 PM, TOXlCITY wrote:

I'm gonna let myself get hyped for once, I'm not sure about the voiced character but what the hell, everything just looks so good I think it will be worth it anyway. And the release date! That was unreal, I think I may even buy the collectors edition for that pip boy...

They said it was a huge sacrifice because of the story they are making for Fallout 4. They said they had so many set-backs they had no choice to get voice actors for the protagonist. All voice actors have 13,000 lines and was voicing for the protagonist for 2 years now.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Bethesda's Press Conference is Live 2015-06-15 07:38:49

At 6/15/15 12:35 AM, SneakyGameBoy wrote:

They said it was a huge sacrifice because of the story they are making for Fallout 4. They said they had so many set-backs they had no choice to get voice actors for the protagonist. All voice actors have 13,000 lines and was voicing for the protagonist for 2 years now.

13.000 does sound like a lot, but what worries me is not so much the quantity of lines, but just the fact that it kinda makes each character less unique, every time you make a new character you always have the same voice... You know I just hope there's at least a voice synthesizer, if I make a low INT and high STR character I would love to make the voice very deep and slow, and if there isn't, well there'll probably be a mod for that. The dialogue wheel has me concerned too, you don't actually see the whole line your character is going to say, I hated that in Mass Effect, makes me feel like I'm not really in control of what my character says... Oh well, the voice actors themselves don't sound bad at least, and thank god the male voice actor is not Troy Baker for once lol

My tumblr yo.

My art thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Bethesda's Press Conference is Live 2015-06-15 21:30:12

At 6/15/15 12:35 AM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: All voice actors have 13,000 lines

Hot damn

BBS Signature